Page 56 of 109 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 3258
    strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    "What you are is what you have been, and what you will be is what you do now." --Buddha

“One who has control over the mind is tranquil in heat and cold, in pleasure and pain, and in honor and dishonor; and is ever steadfast with the Supreme Self.” --The Bhagavad Gita

Joe Rogan Fan

FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sportsfan7 View Post
    There were other species capable of doing so; they're now extinct and we're the only one left on Earth.
    i'm talking about other animals. nothing has changed in brain size but us, and if we descend from monkeys, which we do, via genetic mutation, NOT evolution, b/c monkeys are still monkeys, and we are still us, as is every other creature as they were long long ago. the only reason evolution is taught, (btw its a theory i have no clue why they teach it like its fact), is b/c its the only alternative to creation that they could think of.

"It is easy enough to make up stories of how one form gave rise to another, and to find reasons why the stages should be favored by natural selection. But such stories are not part of science, for there is no way of putting them to the test."

Personal letter from Dr Collin Patterson, Senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History in London, to Luther D. Sunderland

"Biologists are simply naive when they talk about experiments designed to test the theory of evolution. It is not testable. They may happen to stumble across facts which would seem to conflict with its predictions. These facts will invariably be ignored and their discoverers will undoubtedly be deprived of continuing research grants."

Professor Whitten (Professor of Genetics, University of Melbourne, Australia)

there are thousands of geneticists that know very well that evolution is only taught b/c it is the only thing that defies the idea of a greater being, (which is an et).

"One of the reasons I started taking this anti-evolutionary view, was ... it struck me that I had been working on this stuff for twenty years and there was not one thing I knew about it. That's quite a shock to learn that one can be so misled so long. ...so for the last few weeks I've tried putting a simple question to various people and groups of people. Question is: Can you tell me anything you know about evolution, any one thing that is true? I tried that question on the geology staff at the Field Museum of Natural History and the only answer I got was silence. I tried it on the members of the Evolutionary Morphology Seminar in the University of Chicago, a very prestigious body of evolutionists, and all I got there was silence for a long time and eventually one person said, 'I do know one thing -- it ought not to be taught in high school'."

Dr. Colin Patterson, Senior Paleontologist, British Museum of Natural History, London Keynote address at the American Museum of Natural History, New York City

"Evolution is a fairy tale for grown-ups. This theory has helped nothing in the progress of science. It is useless."

(Prof. Louis Bounoure, Director of Research, National Center of Scientific Research.)

"Scientists who go about teaching that evolution is a fact of life are great con-men, and the story they are telling may be the greatest hoax ever! In explaining evolution we do not have one iota of fact."

(Dr. Newton Tahmisian, Atomic Energy Commission.)

"Modern apes, for instance, seem to have sprung out of nowhere. They have no yesterday, no fossil record. And the true origin of modern humans - of upright, naked, tool-making, big-brained beings - is, if we are to be honest with ourselves, an equally mysterious matter."

Dr. Lyall Watson, Anthropologist

''We're not just evolving slowly,'' Gould says, ''for all practical purposes we're not evolving. There's no reason to think we're going to get bigger brains or smaller toes or whatever - we are what we are.''

Stephen Jay Gould ( Professor of Geology and Paleontology, Harvard University )

"...not being a paleontologist, I don't want to pour too much scorn on paleontologists, but if you were to spend your life picking up bones and finding little fragments of head and little fragments of jaw, there's a very strong desire to exaggerate the importance of those fragments..."

Dr. Greg Kirby (Senior Lecturer in Population Biology at Flinders University ) in an address given at a meeting of the Biology Teachers Association of South Australia.

"the incident on a par with two other embarrassing faux pas by fossil hunters: Hesperopithecus, the fossil pig's tooth that was cited as evidence of very early man in North America, and Eoanthropus or 'Piltdown Man', the jaw of an orangutan and the skull of a modern human that were claimed to be the 'earliest Englishman'."

"The problem with a lot of anthropologists is that they want so much to find a hominid, that any scrap of bone becomes a hominid bone."

(Dr. Tim White, anthropologist, University of California,

evolution is a hoax.

a very well played one.

I'm making a thread about this.

sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FFAZARI View Post
    i'm talking about other animals. nothing has changed in brain size but us, and if we descend from monkeys, which we do, via genetic mutation, NOT evolution, b/c monkeys are still monkeys, and we are still us, as is every other creature as they were long long ago. the only reason evolution is taught, (btw its a theory i have no clue why they teach it like its fact), is b/c its the only alternative to creation that they could think of.

"It is easy enough to make up stories of how one form gave rise to another, and to find reasons why the stages should be favored by natural selection. But such stories are not part of science, for there is no way of putting them to the test."

Personal letter from Dr Collin Patterson, Senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History in London, to Luther D. Sunderland

"Biologists are simply naive when they talk about experiments designed to test the theory of evolution. It is not testable. They may happen to stumble across facts which would seem to conflict with its predictions. These facts will invariably be ignored and their discoverers will undoubtedly be deprived of continuing research grants."

Professor Whitten (Professor of Genetics, University of Melbourne, Australia)

there are thousands of geneticists that know very well that evolution is only taught b/c it is the only thing that defies the idea of a greater being, (which is an et).

"One of the reasons I started taking this anti-evolutionary view, was ... it struck me that I had been working on this stuff for twenty years and there was not one thing I knew about it. That's quite a shock to learn that one can be so misled so long. ...so for the last few weeks I've tried putting a simple question to various people and groups of people. Question is: Can you tell me anything you know about evolution, any one thing that is true? I tried that question on the geology staff at the Field Museum of Natural History and the only answer I got was silence. I tried it on the members of the Evolutionary Morphology Seminar in the University of Chicago, a very prestigious body of evolutionists, and all I got there was silence for a long time and eventually one person said, 'I do know one thing -- it ought not to be taught in high school'."

Dr. Colin Patterson, Senior Paleontologist, British Museum of Natural History, London Keynote address at the American Museum of Natural History, New York City

"Evolution is a fairy tale for grown-ups. This theory has helped nothing in the progress of science. It is useless."

(Prof. Louis Bounoure, Director of Research, National Center of Scientific Research.)

"Scientists who go about teaching that evolution is a fact of life are great con-men, and the story they are telling may be the greatest hoax ever! In explaining evolution we do not have one iota of fact."

(Dr. Newton Tahmisian, Atomic Energy Commission.)

"Modern apes, for instance, seem to have sprung out of nowhere. They have no yesterday, no fossil record. And the true origin of modern humans - of upright, naked, tool-making, big-brained beings - is, if we are to be honest with ourselves, an equally mysterious matter."

Dr. Lyall Watson, Anthropologist

''We're not just evolving slowly,'' Gould says, ''for all practical purposes we're not evolving. There's no reason to think we're going to get bigger brains or smaller toes or whatever - we are what we are.''

Stephen Jay Gould ( Professor of Geology and Paleontology, Harvard University )

"...not being a paleontologist, I don't want to pour too much scorn on paleontologists, but if you were to spend your life picking up bones and finding little fragments of head and little fragments of jaw, there's a very strong desire to exaggerate the importance of those fragments..."

Dr. Greg Kirby (Senior Lecturer in Population Biology at Flinders University ) in an address given at a meeting of the Biology Teachers Association of South Australia.

"the incident on a par with two other embarrassing faux pas by fossil hunters: Hesperopithecus, the fossil pig's tooth that was cited as evidence of very early man in North America, and Eoanthropus or 'Piltdown Man', the jaw of an orangutan and the skull of a modern human that were claimed to be the 'earliest Englishman'."

"The problem with a lot of anthropologists is that they want so much to find a hominid, that any scrap of bone becomes a hominid bone."

(Dr. Tim White, anthropologist, University of California,

evolution is a hoax.

a very well played one.

I'm making a thread about this.
    Lots of animals have evolved higher intelligence as an advantage. For example, all animals have evolved higher intelligence than all bacterium.

BTW, quotations mean nothing. What other people think doesn't make anything true. Logic means everything and truth is logical.

FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "lmao"

did u even bother looking at the post where i had pics of the 42 inch long femurs and massive jawbones in museums? believe it or not, THEY ARE ACTUALLY ON DISPLAY

Originally Posted by sportsfan7 View Post
    Lots of animals have evolved higher intelligence as an advantage. For example, all animals have evolved higher intelligence than all bacterium.
    so why are the bacterium still around? shouldn't they have died out long ago? since they were taken over by "intelligence"? simple fact of the matter is nothing has evolved. they are what they are. they find a scrap of bone here and one there and make a huge story of it.

but they don't explain are the infinite number of holes in it all. they believe what they want to and twist everything they find to support themselves. fact.

BUTTERFLY CHANGED COLORS

OMG EVOLUTION GOD DOES NOT EXIST

pls go. (not u, just evolution THEORIES in general...such a well played hoax)

sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sportsfan7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so why are the bacterium still around? shouldn't they have died out long ago? since they were taken over by "intelligence"?
    No.. Their niche doesn't require intelligence. It would be a waste of energy for them to develop it and they'd then be at a competitive disadvantage vs the dumber bacterium.

strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Sandman33 View Post
    in for later
    "lmao"

did u even bother looking at the post where i had pics of the 42 inch long femurs and massive jawbones in museums? believe it or not, THEY ARE ACTUALLY ON DISPLAY
    The image says that the femur was sculpted, and I cannot find any verifiable source of the discovery of the real femur.

http://www.kent-hovind.com/articles/them_bones.htm

Just another hoax like this http://www.snopes.com/photos/odd/giantman.asp

Not even gonna bother trying find out more about the jawbone.
    "What you are is what you have been, and what you will be is what you do now." --Buddha

“One who has control over the mind is tranquil in heat and cold, in pleasure and pain, and in honor and dishonor; and is ever steadfast with the Supreme Self.” --The Bhagavad Gita

Joe Rogan Fan

so why are the bacterium still around? shouldn't they have died out long ago? since they were taken over by "intelligence"? simple fact of the matter is nothing has evolved. they are what they are. they find a scrap of bone here and one there and make a huge story of it.

but they don't explain are the infinite number of holes in it all. they believe what they want to and twist everything they find to support themselves. fact.

BUTTERFLY CHANGED COLORS

OMG EVOLUTION GOD DOES NOT EXIST

pls go. (not u, just evolution THEORIES in general...such a well played hoax)
    BTW evolution is something that has to be true. Organisms mutate. Fact.

If a mutation is harmful, the organism won't reproduce. Logic.

If a mutation is neutral, the organism will reproduce normally. Logic.

If a mutation is beneficial, the organism will reproduce more. Logic.

Beneficial mutations thus become more widespread than harmful and neutral mutations. Logic.

That's evolution.

If you accept that mutations happen (and they obviously do), the above has to logically happen. There's no way evolution can't be true; there's no speculation whatsoever in the above-described process. It's purely logical.

Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Because they don't need intelligence to survive, just as 95% of animals on this planet dont need intelligence to keep reproducing effectively

this is exactly why not every animal is evolving to be as intelligent as us - its simply not needed, and so the trait is not selected for

we already had our evolutionary fun LOLOL dat was fun, in another thread, it was all atomicbombmushroom.jpg

anyways..

lets discuss aliens and such, shall we?

an idea, do u think everything needs a sun to survive? cause in some places, it seems there isn't something like our version of a sun. so what may their energy source be? do they breath hydrogen and eat acid and live on that? srs. they can't ALL be like us... or are they?

tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the reason why i pay attention to this is because of what Gordon Cooper had to say about the matter.

If they are here they don't want attention.

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So disproving one thing automatically disproves the whole thread full of videos/documents of mil personell/images..ect

Love the logic! Haters will hate like its still 1600's. Reppin ppl that contributes. I'm enjoying the videos being posted.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

^^about the giants, the bible talks of gargantuan men that roamed the earth, i made a two page post about areas like mines etc. that had 90lb sledgehammers and 16 foot tall ceilings, not repeating myself, read thread pls.

kthxbai

Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    So disproving one thing automatically disproves the whole thread full of videos/documents of mil personell/images..ect

Love the logic! Reppin ppl that contributes. I'm enjoying the videos being posted. Haters will hate like its still 1600's.
    chris we're not talkin about that anymore lol, thats old news, we're not going to back to basics, asking if aliens exist like asking do we need to breathe to live. yes, there is no way in hell the opposite is true.

there are thousands, even millions, of different et's in different places with different levels of advancement and progress (<<<what is the definition of progress btw?)

Originally Posted by tommyguy View Post
    the reason why i pay attention to this is because of what Gordon Cooper had to say about the matter.

If they are here they don't want attention.
    who's gordon cooper and what did he say?

and of course they don't want attention, they want to observe their creation, not be noticed by it, keep it as untouched as possible, like a lab experiment that can't be touched or else it goes bad. MAYBE this is why, they may have other reasons. no way to know exactly.
    Last edited by FFAZARI; 03-13-2011 at 06:43 PM.

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh ok cool so everyones on the same page? Back on 2011. Sweet, lets discuss then!

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    oh ok cool so everyones on the same page? Back on 2011. Sweet, lets discuss then!
    lets start with post #1665

do all things need a sun to live? what if they survive on different things, that would kill us instantly, is their planet dark? is it 50x the size of the earth? (<<<i'm sure there are some way bigger, there have to be in a universe this huuuuuge)

how many universe are there? are they like planets revolving around something greater, but all universes instead of planets, which is a part of something larger? etc etc

this makes even my mind stretch, i get headaches trying to picture it all

must

exercise

mind

go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500)
    ^^about the giants, the bible talks of gargantuan men that roamed the earth, i made a two page post about areas like mines etc. that had 90lb sledgehammers and 16 foot tall ceilings, not repeating myself, read thread pls.

kthxbai
    They were called the Nephilim. Are you suggesting that is what these giant skeletons are?

Originally Posted by go2failure View Post
    They were called the Nephilim. Are you suggesting that is what these giant skeletons are?
    yea i know, the nephilim, but tbh i don't know if thats what they are or not. but the bible has references to people like samson and goliath. mega-men, essentially, but it does make reference to god and the nephilim.

i don't know what to make of the skeletons and the nephilim. but the jawbones that are 4x the size of a normal human are hard to ignore. it may very well be them.

DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeathAtAFuneral is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Was Tinley Park ever mentioned in this thread?
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Cleveland Browns

Diablo 3: MiscBodyBuil#1158
    add me

and btw, some details about them (from the bible)

* Their height was two or three times the height of normal men.
    * They were associated with some kind of unholy intermixing before the Flood. <<<this is in the bible when it said "the sons of God interbred with the daughters of man"
    * They were closely associated with the wicked Canaanites after the Flood.
    * In one case they are described as having polydactyly (extra fingers and toes)<<<<in ancient carvings, Sumerians namely, there are giants that had six fingers
    * Unlike the Canaanites, there are no examples of Nephilim who became followers of God. <<<suggesting this is why they were wiped out.

must have been some sort of a "screw up"

Originally Posted by DeathAtAFuneral View Post
    Was Tinley Park ever mentioned in this thread?
    google search reveals tinley park, Illinois

something happen there?

btw some info about the nephilim in great detail

http://www.nwcreation.net/nephilim.html

in all honesty, the bible is best collection of info, just read through it at least once i mean it can't get much clearer that god is an et, but the god of the universe, as they say, is something incomprehensible.

dban420 is not very helpful. (-500) dban420 is not very helpful. (-500) dban420 is not very helpful. (-500) dban420 is not very helpful. (-500) dban420 is not very helpful. (-500) dban420 is not very helpful. (-500) dban420 is not very helpful. (-500) dban420 is not very helpful. (-500) dban420 is not very helpful. (-500) dban420 is not very helpful. (-500) dban420 is not very helpful. (-500)
    ffazari, while your baby squirrel nursing talents are undeniable, your understanding of evolution is sorely lacking.

Originally Posted by dban420 View Post
    ffazari, while your baby squirrel nursing talents are undeniable, your understanding of evolution is sorely lacking.
    that stuff is made up. u link random bone fragments and make a story out of it. evolution on micro level is true, but we sure as hell didn't all evolve. humans are a creation.

i find hard to understand why people still believe in a joke like that, even its creator said it wasn't based on anything, and yet its still taught. if thats not ridiculous then idk what is.

not to mention the bajillion other holes that they seem to patch up with some bs "evidence" they make up for it. its a lie. in time it'll be revealed, say all u want, but truth stands in the end. overtime we'll see how everything is the exact same as it was now. and then we'll laugh and have some gatorade for refresh ourselves. btw this thread isn;t about that if more and more realized that god is an extra terrestrial, everything would make so much more sense. we wouldn't be having circular "does god exist" arguments when they don't even know what god is in the first place and think its imaginary, well its not imaginary, thats the point.

and yes the babies r fine thank you for mentioning it.

SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Havent posted in this thread in a long time, got banned for a month, only been back a few weeks

So whats the topic in this thread atm? i see people are talking about the nephilim

Originally Posted by SELCOUTH View Post
    Havent posted in this thread in a long time, got banned for a month, only been back a few weeks

So whats the topic in this thread atm? i see people are talking about the nephilim
    dammit look at post 1670

MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500)
    remember when people thought the earth was flat?
    remeber when people beleived you could walk off the edge of the earth?
    remember when people thought we were the only ones in the universe?

^that is whats gonna be said years from now this alien **** will be put into that catagory!

I bet somehwere out there there are aliens from millions of different planets living together and flying to each others planets for holidays and trading resources etc lol i bet its like starwars or somthing

Originally Posted by MuscleDood View Post
    remember when people thought the earth was flat?
    remeber when people beleived you could walk off the edge of the earth?
    remember when people thought we were the only ones in the universe?

^that is whats gonna be said years from now this alien **** will be put into that catagory!

I bet somehwere out there there are aliens from millions of different planets living together and flying to each others planets for holidays and trading resources etc lol i bet its like starwars or somthing
    Agreed, like I said above, its not the 1600's anymore..people need to open up their mind and stop being ignorant.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Turbanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turbanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sup guise,
    I've been recommended to read this thread by this british lad, can't remember his username. lol. I've started from page 25 of this thread. Gotta say plenty of interesting documentaries was posted. The one from History Channel was the most interesting to me.

The other half of this thread is FFAZARI arguing with other people.

Anyways, I want to contribute to this thread. If you are interested in aliens and such, you MUST watch this movie. It is called Contact. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118884/ It's based on a novel from Carl Sagan and is directed by Zemeckis (who is of Lithuanian heritage, which is probably not important to you, but it is to me. lol). When I first saw that shyd, my mind was NUKED. lol. So if you haven't seen it yet, better start downloading.

that stuff is made up. u link random bone fragments and make a story out of it. evolution on micro level is true, but we sure as hell didn't all evolve. humans are a creation.
    There's no real difference between micro and macro level; just a perceptual one.

EG - at exactly what point do you separate micro and macro, and why?

Originally Posted by Turbanas View Post
    Sup guise,
    I've been recommended to read this thread by this british lad, can't remember his username. lol. I've started from page 25 of this thread. Gotta say plenty of interesting documentaries was posted. The one from History Channel was the most interesting to me.

The other half of this thread is FFAZARI arguing with other people.

Anyways, I want to contribute to this thread. If you are interested in aliens and such, you MUST watch this movie. It is called Contact. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118884/ It's based on a novel from Carl Sagan and is directed by Zemeckis (who is of Lithuanian heritage, which is probably not important to you, but it is to me. lol). When I first saw that shyd, my mind was NUKED. lol. So if you haven't seen it yet, better start downloading.
    hahahaha, don't remind me....

but hey i spilled most of what i knew about the subject on 30 some pages, there still more, glad to see this thread alive again.

about the possibility of them being like "star wars" so to speak, do u think there is a chance that there is some sort of "galactic federation" (srs lol), that we will be introduced into if we become advanced enough at some point? srs question is srs, and then WE go to other planets and create beings then call OURSELVES "gods"

cause lets face it we're not "gods" yet, we're not smart enough to realize that god is an e.t, but sooner or later, we may become advanced enough to colonize another planet then call ourselves "god".

so instead of messing with petri dishes, we mess with entire planets. :O

fussyflaps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fussyflaps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fussyflaps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fussyflaps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fussyflaps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fussyflaps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fussyflaps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fussyflaps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fussyflaps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fussyflaps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fussyflaps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ppl who believe in aliens are in very serious need of psychiatrick help (serius)