Page 66 of 109 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 3255
    mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stopbnngmekthx View Post
    BRAHS BRAHS BRAHS LOOK AT THIS OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMomg

start watching at 18 minutes. OMG

some of the best footage and photos hands down (and i've seen fkin thousands, but watch this)

never ever seen such good footage omfg watch from 18 minutes and on, prepare to be amazed

edit: there's tons of footage from 18 and on, then at 34 mins, the aliens know that they were being watched and moved around whenever the camera panned on them lol

strong trolling by aliens

edit 2: it gets to ancient alien type stuff at one point right after the footage stuff. the people said that they were taught how to farm by spacemen thousands of years ago and made a model of what the spacemen looked like, and then after that its got even more footage

edit: i just watched the whole thing i couldn't take my eyes off of it that was an amazing doc, possibly the best i've seen do far. couldn't stop watching.

THERE WAS ONE ABOUT 30 FEET AWAY FROM A GUY THAT JUST FLOATED THERE LIKE IT WANTED TO BE FILMED THEN IT SHOT OFF WATCH THE WHOLE THING FROM 18 MINUTES AND ON AND BE MIND BLOWN AT THE CLOSE UP FOOTAGE wowowoowowoww

i believe there are ET's but i was really not impressed with that. it would be so incredibly easy to fake.

stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SELCOUTH View Post
    Just finished watching that doc, Some really good footage! especially the last one where the guy filmed it on his phone.
    did u see all those ones floating over the city? the hexagonal shapes and far far away in the sky just monitoring.

btw the billy meier ones are the best, all of his sound recording, vids and pics were computer analyzed, but after a mass release of his documents, they all became tainted with pics of trash cans and were passed off as originals...sad really.

informorestuff to watch anyone got any good docs?

sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    at 59 mins my mind was shattered

they answered our binary code question 27 years later WATCH THIS OMG

never seen this before
    even though I believe in ET's crop circle footage doesn't really impress me, I'll give this a watch
    **Notorious D.I.B.191 crew**
    **clappin cheeks crew**

antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    till when will the government withhold info?50 years and still no disclosure.

psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sakaz View Post
    even though I believe in ET's crop circle footage doesn't really impress me, I'll give this a watch
    this.

i will watch it though. after seeing that one is able to do this themselves, or individuals out there who can, makes me skeptic. although i am opening my mind even more, to recognize that the fakes just over shadow the truth. so obviously i am going to be skeptic. so believe i am skeptic, is making me not so skeptic anymore. if that makes sense lol
    *If you have a personal blog you are looking to get readers to, and want to network with me, get at me in my inbox. It's just basically a link exchange or just an extra person to view and comment for free :)

My Personal blog: http://iamcandyman.com
    My Fitness Blog: http://lovemymuscles.com
    My Personal Fitness Blog/Journal/Log: http://lovemymusclesfitness.com

stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50) stopbnngmekthx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by antish View Post
    till when will the government withhold info?50 years and still no disclosure.
    its pretty much only the US thats doing it. Mexico has entire channels dedicated to it because the president made it a free for all, everything was released.

and idk why people need "disclosure"

i mean do u need disclosure on 1+1 equaling 2? no, its simple fact lol

sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its pretty much only the US thats doing it. Mexico has entire channels dedicated to it because the president made it a free for all, everything was released.

video related

so many ignorant people... they have this much evidence and still they don't believe
    **clappin cheeks crew**

psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000)

i am thinking it has to do with making us move from being somewhat skeptical, to complete convinced. even with all these evidence, we're still in a grey area of things. there's a 50/50 chance, anything we view, could be fake. so we'd like to know if what we're watching is real, instead of just assuming.
    *If you have a personal blog you are looking to get readers to, and want to network with me, get at me in my inbox. It's just basically a link exchange or just an extra person to view and comment for free :)

Originally Posted by sakaz View Post
    video related

so many ignorant people... they have this much evidence and still they don't believe
    seen that vid a while ago, and Idk why people don't get it but tbh i really don't care. Its just not of interest to them, other things are more important, like playing the game called life and chasing something we now call "success", which is lolworthy, but if were to talk about that, it would take us into things like this

its just a ride, and we've made a whole game out of it. I posted about the "death" thing before, but to think death is real is a fallacy, an absolute fallacy. Ur body is energy, energy is never destroyed, it moves on to other dimensions with no recollection of the last, but sometimes the consciousness remembers, like a few of us do. But this would take the thrad into an entirely new direction. there's so much to this I love it tho

Originally Posted by psychnurse2012 View Post
    i am thinking it has to do with making us move from being somewhat skeptical, to complete convinced. even with all these evidence, we're still in a grey area of things. there's a 50/50 chance, anything we view, could be fake. so we'd like to know if what we're watching is real, instead of just assuming.

I hope the argument here isn't whether they are real or not as in them existing or not, but rather for ****s and giggles we go through and try to pick whats real in terms of video footage...get me?

and besides, they were here thousands of years ago, in fact, millions of years ago. recently, a 65 million year old city was found in the depths of the ocean (10% of which we've mapped, the rest we have no clue about), so its very very very safe to say that literally everything you've been taught as fact about our history is wrong. Even with all the aliens talk ITT, i can bet u its not even scratching the surface of what really happened, as there is so much more to it. So, if people have a hard time understanding the concepts ITT, they're essentially FUBAR lol

edit: hell i'll even say billions.

IMO, our planet was terraformed and our solar system was engineered.
    Last edited by stopbnngmekthx; 07-18-2011 at 06:32 PM.

and besides, they were here thousands of years ago, in fact, millions of years ago. recently, a 65 million year old city was found in the depths of the ocean (10% of which we've mapped, the rest we have no clue about), so its very very very safe to say that literally everything you've been taught as fact about our history is wrong. Even with all the aliens talk ITT, i can bet u its not even scratching the surface of what really happened, as there is so much more to it. So, if people have a hard time understanding the concepts ITT, they're essentially FUBAR lol

edit: hell i'll even say billions.

IMO, our planet was terraformed and our solar system was engineered.
    you fall into the belief of an engineered universe, sorta, huh? the reason i say this, in the 7 part series i had placed up some pages back, it also spoke of such possibilities of the creation of our galaxy, and our solar system. that aliens are our God, and that jesus christ was one of those higher being aliens, who came on this planet to start life. it supposedly was an experiment, to see what would happen. unfortunately, for some reason, we evolved separately; different races, etc. and by this, caused a disharmony in the whole scheme of things. also that there is a conflict with the higher being entities, between allowing us to follow a path to recognition, rather than just being drones in a sense, of doing as we're told. because some of these entities believe that we have a right to develop an everlasting chance of eternal existence, like they have, the conflict we have on earth is due to such problems with the higher beings.

i have to read up more about it because it was extremely overwhelming to read that concept, but it was interesting nevertheless.

anyways, i am not a disbeliever. i honestly believe aliens do exist, and like in Contact; "it would be a lot of waste of space", to not have beings of some type existing in other galaxies and even close planets to us.

in the 7 part series, it spoke of other aliens, living not too far from us and in reachable distance actually. so it's one reason why we've been visited so many times, and have all of these encounter experiences.

finally, what i was saying was more that; the best way to make people not believe, is to throw in the possibility of it being a hoax. once you throw the possibility, and then one of the events turn out to be a hoax, the whole foundation falls apart. so because of those distractions, i am going to assume your reasons for distracting me (the government), is not to say it doesn't exist, but obviously to hope i don't recognize the existence of non-terrestrial and extra-terrestrial beings.

ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's an interesting read on ATS Forum about communicating with extra-terrestrials and how you can do so.

Good read, gets pretty weird when people start trying it.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread229964/pg1

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i love ats.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ThrowinWeight View Post
    Here's an interesting read on ATS Forum about communicating with extra-terrestrials and how you can do so.

Thank you.
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

oh lord. will read it this weekend and try whatever suggestions they may have, and return with any information. i swear if i get abducted, i am coming after ya brah lol. jk

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You guys should try it..sounds interesting.

Reading the thread now..lemon juice huh lol. I'll keep this in mind.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    You guys should try it..sounds interesting.

Reading the thread now..lemon juice huh lol. I'll keep this in mind.
    Reading now also, mostly just skimming it though, trying to get past the ignorant flamers.
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500)
    WTF at the ATS thread.

Originally Posted by Bawniy View Post
    WTF at the ATS thread.
    problem?

WTF at the ATS thread.
    I think I am going to try this tonight after I finish my homework.

If anyone else wants to try it let me know, we can talk about it here or in private if you want.

Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500) Bawniy is not very helpful. (-500)
    problem?
    I'm actually going to try it out in a few minutes after I finish reading the thread. The responses blew my mind.

read it and i am going to try it now. srs. need to relax anyways.

I'm actually going to try it out in a few minutes after I finish reading the thread. The responses blew my mind.
    read it and i am going to try it now. srs. need to relax anyways.
    Please post how you feel.
    Take your time.
    Relax.
    Visualize and focus.
    Don't expect too much, but expect for the experience to get stronger each time you try it.

I am going to do it later tonight.

Originally Posted by Mighty Matt View Post
    Please post how you feel.
    Take your time.
    Relax.
    Visualize and focus.
    Don't expect too much, but expect for the experience to get stronger each time you try it.

I am going to do it later tonight.
    just read one of the comments and it seriously freaked me out so, eff that sh!t

but in all seriousness, all i felt was extremely relaxed. i know they say you have to do it a couple of times but after i read what that one person said, i dunno if i wanna =/

just read one of the comments and it seriously freaked me out so, eff that sh!t

[img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/109/b/2/****_that_****_by_****that****plz-d3eecs1.jpg[/img]

but in all seriousness, all i felt was extremely relaxed. i know they say you have to do it a couple of times but after i read what that one person said, i dunno if i wanna =/
    What page is the comment on?

What page is the comment on?
    the first one, i am sure you read it but it was just the thought that if you met a grey, what if it's not a nice one? i mean i didn't even think of that while i was doing the exercise.

he says ur body is suppose to vibrate when you enter the stream.....wtf?

note sure if want

been reading into sleep paralysis, ld and astral projections so I'm open to try this type of stuff
    **clappin cheeks crew**

jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Haven't checked back into this thread for a while...

what kinda shiit is goin on now guize??
    When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead.

Originally Posted by jrhodez View Post
    Haven't checked back into this thread for a while...

what kinda shiit is goin on now guize??
    Some of us are about to try a meditation technique that raises your vibration level and opens up your consciousness to higher levels of information.

jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mighty Matt View Post
    Some of us are about to try a meditation technique that raises your vibration level and opens up your consciousness to higher levels of information.
    prepareurangus.jpg
    When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead.