Page 46 of 109 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 3255
    FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrotatoChip View Post
    "HERPADERPDERPDERP I SEENDED A SCIENCE CHANNEL SPECIAL ON ALIENS SO I KNOW ABOUT THIS STUFF BRO!!!"

That's pretty much what I imagine you saying IRL.
    yes u got it on the money. exactly how it is. I watched youtube and I was graced.

no.

Originally Posted by brotatochip View Post
    common sense, planets are always invisible when they are in the habitable zone because any light emitted from them is drowned out by the nearby star (acts as an almost perfect blackbody). The only way to tell if planets are orbiting stars or not is what we are trying to perfect today, like measuring the small shifts or 'wobbles' in the star's position, or recording small flickers when the planet passes in front of the star.
    based on OUR technology WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING

BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FFAZARI View Post
    reality = what we have discovered and know of. 3000 yrs ago the sun was moving not the earth.

I have no idea why ur still speaking.
    We know more about the limits of physics than you'd like to believe. Sorry to crush your dreams but this isn't 2000 BC anymore. We test our theories instead of condemning those who question them.

BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    based on our technology why-are-you-still-talking
    I really don't know why I'm surprised by the sheer ignorance, I should have expected it entering a UFO thread. I'll be leaving in a few mins so you can return to discussing your last anal probing.

FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We know more about the limits of physics than you'd like to believe. Sorry to crush your dreams but this isn't 2000 BC anymore. We test our theories instead of condemning those who question them.
    bull****, yea we've cause tested wormholes and hypespace. stfu ur talkin outa ur ass.

I really don't know why I'm surprised by the sheer ignorance, I should have expected it entering a UFO thread. I'll be leaving in a few mins so you can return to discussing your last anal probing.
    I swear to god if i see the word ignorant one more time..... there's one over china (out of the hundreds posted) and u still say they haven't been here, even tho they close an airport and it dematerialized instantly.

LOL @ this jackass "hai guise we've discovered everything and know our limits" THE FARTHEST WE'VE BEEN IS TO THE MOON AND IT TOOK HOURS DO U SERIOUSLY THINK THATS IT?!?!?!

holy **** please be a troll cause i srsly am starting to believe that the inch long pube on left nut is worth more than u.

edit: its official PUBE > u

Registered Hypochondriac ArchangelDante's Avatar
    ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000) ArchangelDante is just really nice. (+1000)
    Common sense, planets are always invisible when they are in the habitable zone because any light emitted from them is drowned out by the nearby star (acts as an almost perfect blackbody). The only way to tell if planets are orbiting stars or not is what we are trying to perfect today, like measuring the small shifts or 'wobbles' in the star's position, or recording small flickers when the planet passes in front of the star.
    ok that makes sense, if we were talking about humans discovering planets. we are talking about a race(s) that have technologies we couldn't eve comprehend. more than likely breaking our current laws of physics. Going faster than light isn't impossible, we just haven't discovered anything that is faster yet. you said yourself that we are trying to perfect it today(discovering planets), so why is it so far fetched that a race far, far more advanced than us has mastered discovering planets and interstellar travel?

bull****, yea we've cause tested wormholes and hypespace. stfu ur talkin outa ur ass.

I swear to god if i see the word ignorant one more time..... there's one over china (out of the hundreds posted) and u still say they haven't been here, even tho they close an airport and it dematerialized instantly.

LOL @ this jackass "hai guise we've discovered everything and know our limits" holy **** please be a troll cause i srsly am starting to believe that the inch long pube on left nut is worth more than u.
    Keep reading comics like they are history books, it's obviously served you well this far. Enjoy never getting past precalc and thinking astronomy=astrology for the rest of your life, I'm out.

Originally Posted by ArchangelDante View Post
    ok that makes sense, if we were talking about humans discovering planets. we are talking about a race(s) that have technologies we couldn't eve comprehend. more than likely breaking our current laws of physics. Going faster than light isn't impossible, we just haven't discovered anything that is faster yet. you said yourself that we are trying to perfect it today(discovering planets), so why is it so far fetched that a race far, far more advanced than us has mastered discovering planets and interstellar travel?
    Well it's good to know you guys are just trolling, later.

Keep reading comics like they are history books, it's obviously served you well this far. Enjoy never getting past precalc and thinking astronomy=astrology for the rest of your life, I'm out.
    LOL dude i finished calc 2 last semester gtf outahere, LOL u think ur level of math has **** to do with this? ur 20, NO. and yes, dematerialized, cause HUNDREDS of people SAW IT and an AIRPORT was SHUT DOWN its NOT a comic. u are an IDIOT. know the background story first. its not the first either. watch the day before disclosure. srsly don't post ITT till u've seen it all.

Well it's good to know you guys are just trolling, later.
    PUBE >u

ur a joke. LOL "we've discovered our boundaries in physics"

brb takes hours to get to the moon and we crash half the time
    brb hundred upon hundreds of pilots saying the same thing about the disks zipping off into space and dematerializing
    brb I know more than physicists who recently dematerialized an atom and moved it to a different location
    brb I don't realize how early in our development we are and how bad our "technology" is
    brb I don't realize they are hundreds of thousands of years ahead of us and how primitive humans are
    brb I'm worth less than a pube
    brb GTFO
    Last edited by FFAZARI; 01-12-2011 at 02:51 AM.

Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    goddamit not u again just give up...the annoying part isn't arguing with u, its quoting everything....here goes.

nope, u got caught bull****ting and tried to play it off as sarcasm, i caught u with a slick trick that u can't admit to, so know ur tryna act like u knew it. LOL FAIL WHALE
    You're an idiot.

i didn't say the ship had to survive, i said show me anything that shows that. also, just think about it for a second....look at the size of that obelisk. if that thing was sitting on the ground and they said u need to move it, where would u even start? how would u even get anything under it? fact of the matter is even cranes would have problems with that as they would be pulled down by the sheer weight of the thing. Its absolutely immense. its easy to say "they transported it", but once u go into the details, u realize how insane it is.
    I realise how skilled the ancient Egyptians were. Hold on, the Romans did the same thing. Tell me, did the aliens come back to help them?

Augustus, after conquering Egypt, brought two obelisks all the way back to Rome. How could he have done it if the Egyptians couldnt?

As for the Egyptian Obelsiks. There is a ridiculous amount of info about them. This info is often concealed in books and peer reviewed articles. Things you idiots tend to ignore in favour of unfounded crackpot theories.

The Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut (c. 1490 - 1439 BC) had the transport of two obelisks by water depicted in her funerary temple at Deir el-Bahari. The obelisks were presumably identical to the two that she had had erected in the temple of Amon-ra at Karnak, between the fourth and the fifth pylons. The two temples face each other across the river Nile. One of the obelisks still stands in situ: it is a monolith of granite, 28.5 metres long, weighing 374 metric tons. Its provenance is the ancient quarry at Aswan, just below the first cataract, 200 kilometres upstream from Karnak.

During loading and unloading it would have been necessary to keep the level of the deck
    beams carrying the sledges approximately level with the top of the "quay". Before embarkation the lighter had to be ballasted, probably with sand, to an amount displacing at least the same as the obelisks and sledges combined. When the obelisks had been pulled on board partly, the lighter would begin to bear part of their weight. Consequently, she would settle somewhat deeper in the water and the deck beams would sink relative to the top of the quay. That could be counteracted by unloading some of the ballast until they were level again. The sledges could now be pulled on board somewhat further, and so on. In this way the two obelisks were embarked carefully, step-by-step. When loading had been completed, they could be pulled to the positions for the voyage downstream, where they were secured to the deckbeams close to the centre of buoyancy. The inverse sequence was followed when unloading. The gradual loss of the weight of the obelisks carried by the lighter was compensated by ballasting.

Golvin and Goyon actually mention that the base of one of Hatshepsut's obelisks carries an inscription stating that work on the obelisks commenced "on the first day of the second month of winter", and that it was concluded seven months later "on the last day of the fourth month of summern (spring was not one of the seasons known in Ancient Egypt). That would presumably imply that the obelisk lighter sailed down the Nile to Karnak sometime in August,when the river was in full flood.

As reconstructed by S0lver and Ballard their barges were rather lightly built, presumably in
    order to keep their draught under two metres, and they displaced between 600 and 700 tons. Assuming a somewhat sturdier build, a displacement of about 900 tons results, which would cause the vessel to draw about 2.4 metres of water, which is certainly not excessive.

In conclusion it may be said that the transportation of the obelisks as far as it can be deduced from the available data not only manifests a high degree of organising capability, but also bears witness to an extraordinary grasp of intuitive mechanics, which appears to have been handled with consummate skill and confidence.

Sleeswyk 1990

the largest keystones are very near that size and are suspended. lets not even ask how they were lifted hundreds of meters into the sky.

<<<<strong avoidance of point.

and u sound mad...again...

u mad?

thats chisel marks. plain and simple. u can't chisel anything that smooth. IF u have EVER used a chisel, u'd know that stone has its own tread and u can't see it until u cut into it, thats what causes the breaks and uneven surface.

inb4of-course-i've-used-a-chisel-i'm-a-god
    They got it smooth becuase they werent just using chisels for ****s sake.

i still don't understand why u keep saying this...u act like a crack in a rock that happened after 12,000 yrs of a stone sitting there makes them retards.

^^^^^ look at what i'm arguing with here its obvious ur saying anything just to post
    Think, using logic for a second.

You claim ****ing aliens built this ****. It is completley ****ing absurb that aliens can have the technology to travel all this way but cant sucessfully carry out stone masonry.

i said compare this pyramid to the giza ones. and its obviously man made, its using bricks and the giza ones are using are mega size stones to razor perfection. and i'm an idiot for thinking egyptians didn't build them...

^^^again, look at what i'm argueing with. go build a 10 foot tall pyramid with cinder blocks, its harder then u think, let alone 100 ton stones 200 meters in the air. just stop now.
    What pyramid?

yea they smoothed out massive stones with sand. how. show me. u keep rubbing sand against it? NO. just picture what ur saying and u'll get how dumb it is. I think deep u know ur wrong and mad but u just keep posting with ridiculous ideas.

if u know ur wrong and mad about it u can tell me. I'll still <3 u even tho u fail.
    I said maybe.

Limestone and other soft stones were carved with copper chisels and stone tools. Hard stones were worked by hammering and grinding them with tools made of harder stone together with sand, which is basically quartz, acting as an abrasive

Robins 2008

this all depends on ur sand theory, and its retarded. we have massive mechanized sanders tipped in diamonds and its still takes weeks to smooth something THAT LARGE, and yet u say they used sand.........just.........no
    I said maybe. Stop making strawman arguements.

They can clearly smooth out granite and other pieces of sandstone but cant do it on a large scale? Why? Give me a logical explanation. Because its too big is absurd. They had a substantial work force.

Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my statements make me look like a dumb****? ok, "hai guise they moved 100 ton stones on ships after they sanded them with sand and picked them up ropes and man muskels".

u have problems with cinderblocks but a 100 ton stone is perfectly legit. we can't even do that stuff now with a crane, but no matter, man muskels and rope ftw.

stfu.
    This were some interesting points from catchpenny.org

Herodotus described moving the 580 ton "Green Naos" under Nectanebo II: "This took three years in the bringing, and two thousand men were assigned to the conveying of it ..." (History, 2.175) Pliny wrote of the transportation of an "eighty cubit" obelisk under Ptolemy II:

According to some authorities, it was carried downstream by the engineer Satyrus on a raft; but according to Callixenus, it was conveyed by Phoenix, who by digging a canal brought the waters of the Nile right up to the place where the obelisk lay. Two very broad ships were loaded with cubes of the same granite as that of the obelisk, each cube measuring one foot, until calculations showed that the total weight of the blocks was double that of the obelisk, since their total cubic capacity was twice as great. In this way, the ships were able to come beneath the obelisk, which was suspended by its ends from both banks of the canal. The blocks were unloaded and the ships, riding high, took the weight of the obelisk. (Natural History, 36.14)

Herodotus described moving the 580 ton "Green Naos" under Nectanebo II: "This took three years in the bringing, and two thousand men were assigned to the conveying of it ..." (History, 2.175) Pliny wrote of the transportation of an "eighty cubit" obelisk under Ptolemy II:

According to some authorities, it was carried downstream by the engineer Satyrus on a raft; but according to Callixenus, it was conveyed by Phoenix, who by digging a canal brought the waters of the Nile right up to the place where the obelisk lay. Two very broad ships were loaded with cubes of the same granite as that of the obelisk, each cube measuring one foot, until calculations showed that the total weight of the blocks was double that of the obelisk, since their total cubic capacity was twice as great. In this way, the ships were able to come beneath the obelisk, which was suspended by its ends from both banks of the canal. The blocks were unloaded and the ships, riding high, took the weight of the obelisk. (Natural History, 36.14)

It has been claimed by some that moving the largest of the Egyptian blocks would be beyond our modern-day technological capacity, even with the use of cranes and other heavy equipment. Such arguments are false. In 1999 it became necessary to move the 208-foot tall Cape Hatteras lighthouse to a location more than a half-mile away. The lighthouse weighs 4,830 tons and had to be moved in one piece in its upright position. How was this achieved?

The use of cranes was impractical, and the actual technique used was very similar to that ascribed to the ancient Egyptians. First, the lighthouse was undercut and shored using timber (see photo below). One hundred hydraulic jacks were installed on rollers to slide along steel track beams placed beneath the lighthouse. A road was made by compacting the natural sands, overlaid with crushed stone, and finished with steel mats. Five hydraulic push jacks slowly shoved the lighthouse along the track beams in five-foot increments. The track was lubricated with soap shavings to reduce friction. The move, from start to finish, took 23 days.

With hydraulic machinery to replace human and animal muscle, and hardened steel substituting for wood, it is well within our modern-day ability to perform the mechanics of constructing the Great Pyramid. What we lack today is the motivation to put the plan into effect and the resources to carry it out, both abundant in ancient Egypt during the Pyramid Age.
    the pyramids have been dated to be a hella lot older than egypt.
    WHERE? Where the **** is the proof of this? The pyramids of Giza are older than the 130+ pyramids on the Giza Plateau?

In response to the rest of it: u expect me to show u pics of aliens building it...? srs? just look at it.

also, thats a carving, no obelisk in that one, the drawing, NOT a carving, but a drawing, a manmade depiction of what teachers believe to be true, it looks like its a from a textbook, i wonder if textbook are full of crap....
    So all the people who wrote about it were lying

The painted relief at Deir el-Bahari showing the obelisk barge (Fig. 1) was published by Navilles. It has been somewhat damaged but the portions now missing are supplemented
    without much trouble.

The artist depicted not only the barge, but also the oared "tugs" towing her. The barge merely functioned as a lighter, and so we refer to her under that name. The obelisks are shown lying on sledges on top of the lighter and pointing in opposite directions. If the two obelisks were identical to those erected by Hatshepsut in the temple of Amon-ra

The hieroglyphic text above the relief explicitly mentions that the two obelisks were carried
    at the same time by the lighter.

Sleeswyk 1990
    Why on earth would the Egyptians carve every step? Thats stupid. They have nothing to prove to a bunch of 21st century ignorant ***gots.

o wait they are. that whole second post is just they made this and that and then it floated and bam it was up. no, thats garbage. like i said, think about what that is saying, what size and weight we're talking about, nobody can row a boat that heavy let alone get it in there.
    Read above. You are obviously smarter than experts in engineering and physics.

and btw

12,000 yr old obelisk in turkey, carved smooooooth and very large, but at 12,000 yrs ago...hmmmmm

http://www.balkantravellers.com/en/read/article/1029

u lose.
    You have proved nothing. Why would you even post this ****? Aliens went around carving little stones. (sarcasm, dickhead)

So lets see now. The Egyptians leave clear tool marks on the obelisks. They depict themselves moving them. They even write about moving them. They are deliberately used in Ancient Egyptian temples.

But you claim aliens did it. You give no reason or logical explanation. You deny all evidence to the contrary. All historians, experts in ancient Egypt and even engineers who have studied the subject must all be wrong.

Well done.

^^^ ur going in circles. U never responded to the 12,000 yr old obelisk. and those methods are retarded. u keep saying the same things over and over again yet can't answer WHY we have problems moving stones of that size today even with cranes. I'm not going in circles anymore.

"This info is often concealed in books and peer reviewed articles. Things you idiots tend to ignore in favour of unfounded crackpot theories."

thats where ur terribly wrong.

10,000 yrs old, randomly slapped in the middle of lebanon.

Stop.

Originally Posted by Chook Legs View Post
    So lets see now. The Egyptians leave clear tool marks on the obelisks. They depict themselves moving them. They even write about moving them. They are deliberately used in Ancient Egyptian temples.

But you claim aliens did it. You give no reason or logical explanation. You deny all evidence to the contrary. All historians, experts in ancient Egypt and even engineers who have studied the subject must all be wrong.

Well done.
    they don't depict themselves moving them, the one pic that did was a drawing in a textbook. and ur second paragraph is so full of ****, i'm not repeating myself over and over again. and its funny u mention engineers and pyramids:

the sides of the base of the pyramid are some 757 feet long, it still forms an almost perfect square. Every angle in the base is exactly 90 degrees. In fact, the sides have a difference in length of something like two centimeters, which is an incredibly small amount.

What about the fact that although the Egyptians kept very careful records about everything they ever did; every king they had, every war they fought, and every structure they built, there were no records of them ever having built the pyramids? (they MAY have obelisks, but the pyramids? NO. DO NOT BEAT AROUND THE BUSH.

If you take the perimeter of the pyramid and divide it by two times the height, you get a number that is exactly equivalent to the number pi (3.14159...) up to the fifteenth digit. The chances of this phenomenon happening by sheer chance is remarkably small. Did the ancient Egyptians know what the number pi was? Not likely, seeing as it was a number not calculated accurately to the fourth digit until the 6th century, and the pyramids calculate it to the fifteenth.

Egyptians didn't build the pyramids. I'm not going in circles anymore.

^^^ ur going in circles. U never responded to the 12,000 yr old obelisk. and those methods are retarded. u keep saying the same things over and over again yet can't answer WHY we have problems moving stones of that size today even with cranes. I'm not going in circles anymore.

"This info is often concealed in books and peer reviewed articles. Things you idiots tend to ignore in favour of unfounded crackpot theories."

Stop.
    Give me the ORIGINAL SOURCE not some dickheads website.

You are ignoring simple facts because you can not argue against them. You have given no evidence, merely ignorance.

Edit, Never mind. I will look through this bull****

Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Stop.

You're an embarrassment to every real "ET investigator".

You are providing historical examples, which are blatantly explainable through natural means, stating that YOU dont understand it, and then concluding that aliens must have done it

you aren't even presenting an argument, you're just filling gaps in your knowledge with 'aliens'

Edit, Never mind. I will look through this bull****
    please do.

Originally Posted by Fennesz View Post

You are providing historical examples, which are blatantly explainable through natural means, stating that YOU dont understand it, and then concluding that aliens must have done it

you aren't even presenting an argument, you're just filling gaps in your knowledge with 'aliens'
    LMAO ur the biggest trash talker, ur an idiot, can't stand ur ugly ass. all u do is show up every 20 pages, act hard, post NOTHING, then leave. so the massive 100 ton stone thats been carved smooth and dropped the middle of lebanon is explainable through natural means. pls explain. a 12000 yr old obelisk in turkey is explainable through natural means. please, explain. don't just disappear for another 20 pages. explain all this fetish u have for massive stones and natural means.

explain to me how this 12,000 yr old structure would be built through "natural means":

First of all, you need to ****ing check what the hell you are spewing out. The website you pointed out led to an article in "Archaeology". It stated the first structures were about 10,000BC. Those megaliths are about 9ft at most, majority seem a lot smaller. Nothing like the obelisks of Egypt.

Those pictures are of the Baalbek megaliths. They have nothing to do with the site in Gbekli Tepe.

Edit: Where the hell is this 12,000 year old obelisk in Turkey?

First of all, you need to ****ing check what the hell you are spewing out. The website you pointed out led to an article in "Archaeology". It stated the first structures were about 10,000BC. Those megaliths are about 9ft at most. Nothing like the obelisks of Egypt.

Those pictures are of the Baalbek megaliths. They have nothing to do with the site in Gbekli Tepe.
    weigh 25 tons. thats not small. 12,000 yrs old. search it on google its all over the place. and yes, the baalbek megaliths, u can't ignore them.

anyways I'm out till tomorrow brah. I'll catch u later.

Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fennesz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    please do.

LMAO ur the biggest trash talker, ur an idiot, can't stand ur ugly ass. all u do is show up every 20 pages, act hard, post NOTHING, then leave. so the massive 100 ton stone thats been carved smooth and dropped the middle of lebanon is explainable through natural means. pls explain. a 12000 yr old obelisk in turkey is explainable through natural means. please, explain. don't just disappear for another 20 pages. explain all this fetish u have for massive stones and natural means.

they werent' 'dropped in the middle of lebanon', they are sitting in the quarry from where they were carved.

the stones were most likely transported from the quarry to wherever they were needed through the use of a system of wooden rollers

what exactly are you trying to prove? absence of evidence =/= evidence of aliens

weigh 25 tons. thats not small. 12,000 yrs old. search it on google its all over the place.
    Those stones are found with animal carvings. Not with laser beams, not carvings of aliens or anything. There is no evidence that aliens had anything to do with it. Humans were just as intellignet back then as they are today. It, in no way, proves the Pyramids are older. The structures are not comparable to Egypt.

and yes, the baalbek megaliths, u can't ignore them.

There are more logical theories on how they were moved. Its all over the internet.

There is no argument here.

Why werent the aboriginals of Australia given someof this technology? THere is plenty of sandstone and granite here. Yet no monuments or anything. If you post anything rom rex gilroy, you lose all credibility.

dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    weigh 25 tons. thats not small. 12,000 yrs old. search it on google its all over the place. and yes, the baalbek megaliths, u can't ignore them.

I've read through this thread now and whilst some things are pretty hard to explain there is no evidence proving that it is aliens, only speculation. It's also a real shame that you can't debate properly and have to resort to calling people a "pube", if you for one seconded acknowledged the possiblity you might be wrong (because let's face it you have no concrete evidence) then people might be willing to have a more open mind to your ideas.

SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT:
    everyone thinks that aliens have to be in the UFO's, not realizing that we ourselves send our unmanned satellites... think about it, we getting uav'd.

Servitutem Religionis MEGAMANLET's Avatar
    MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheFBI View Post
    First of all the cloud split because of either high pressure in the air or because of a low orbit meteor.

And second of all, there is no record of the bolded part. This "incident" never existed and the FBI was in no way, shape or form involved. While spreading misinformation isn't a crime, it's morally wrong, and I would advice you to cease and desist these talks of fallacy.
    for one, high pressure in the air would not cause a horizontal ripple in a cloud with an obvious projectile, which you'd see if u watch the vid, and no such thing as a low orbit meteor in the cloud level, they are outside of the atmosphere, otherwise it would be sucked to earth, no meteor that small could resist earth's gravity.
    Not only is it impossible for something with mass to move at the speed of light, we do not currently have the technology to even come close to it.

good day sir.

Edit

Next you'll tell me those aren't flares. Disregard the UFO title please.
    so flares can stay up in the air without descending or ascending? strong lack of knowledge of physics.

and stong username to ****gy level
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew
    Libertarian Crew

PSN - Sin_on_Sunday

I have learned that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Seattle Sports Crew

TheFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFBI will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MEGAMANLET View Post
    for one, high pressure in the air would not cause a horizontal ripple in a cloud with an obvious projectile, which you'd see if u watch the vid, and no such thing as a low orbit meteor in the cloud level, they are outside of the atmosphere, otherwise it would be sucked to earth, no meteor that small could resist earth's gravity.

so flares can stay up in the air without descending or ascending? strong lack of knowledge of physics.

and stong username to ****gy level
    Yes, those are flares.

MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fennesz View Post

i dont understand how the ancient egyptians could move **** that we couldnt even move today
    Libertarian Crew

PSN - Sin_on_Sunday

I have learned that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Seattle Sports Crew

Yes, those are flares.
    this is a flare

those were lights in a line, coming on in sequence, not moving up or down, which flares cannot do.
    Libertarian Crew

PSN - Sin_on_Sunday

-Henry David Thoreau

Seattle Sports Crew

QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're dumb as a fuking rock aren't you? Let's say an advanced alien civilization lives 1000 light years from us. In other words, EXTREMELY close on an astronomical scale. No matter what technology they will not be able to physically see Earth, they will detect it as we detect other planets today. They have to take a guess that since it's in the habitable zone it might have life, and set out on a 2000+ year round trip journey.

So you're telling me these aliens went 2000 light years out of their way to check our planet out and they haven't made their presence known? Ok bro.
    What if they are 1 million years old ahead of us in evolution? They would have technologies we couldnt even dream of. What if that 2000 light years journey took them 2 hours or so? You're dumb as a fuking rock aren't you?

Creampie Connoisseur basshead444's Avatar
    basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're dumb as a fuking rock aren't you? Let's say an advanced alien civilization lives 1000 light years from us. In other words, EXTREMELY close on an astronomical scale. No matter what technology they will not be able to physically see Earth, they will detect it as we detect other planets today. They have to take a guess that since it's in the habitable zone it might have life, and set out on a 2000+ year round trip journey.

So you're telling me these aliens went 2000 light years out of their way to check our planet out and they haven't made their presence known? Ok bro.
    Lol wut? Youre assuming they have our technology. If theyre that advanced they can probably get here in a few minutes tops. Strong unaware of technological advancement in this thread.

At the rate were going, we might have faster than light travel and large scale teleportation in under 1000 yrs. What if theyre 2000 years ahead of us? You cant even image what might be out there.
    -We got a backup plan?
    -Yes. Kill everyone in sight.
    -I like it. Can we switch and make that the main plan?

[We come out at night]

**Misc Illuminati**

Ripped come rain or shine Reecebrah's Avatar
    Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Shook Legs, watch this and the remaining parts.

Also I can't believe that people are arguing about the capabilities of ET's by off our technological capabilities - fukking stupid.
    I'm unaware of any misc meme's from 2014+

☆☆☆υк �яєω☆☆☆ Moved to Sweden crew.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The flaming/name calling in this thread really needs to stop. People will always have different opinions. Just because they aren't consistent with your ideas doesn't give you the right to call anyone dumb or stupid. This thread used to be fun because people would debate intelligently as opposed to straight flaming.

In the end, the ancient astronaut theory is just a THEORY.

Originally Posted by MEGAMANLET View Post
    i dont understand how the ancient egyptians could move **** that we couldnt even move today
    thats a major point that u can't ignore. u can say that they "transported them" but once u look into how they supposedly did it u realize how insane it is, they make a canal then they did this and that....anyone know how work a canal takes by itself even with modern technology? and thats just to supposedly move on stone? its just ridiculous i have no idea why people don't see it...lift something heavy, now multiply that by 10000, ok now move that hundreds of miles and place it hundreds of feet up into that air, and the egyptians don't have a single hieroglyph of a pyramid OR an obelisk, those were drawings out of a textbook, the one "carving" didn't even have anything on the ship. and chook legs ur quotes were awful:

"One hundred hydraulic jacks were installed on rollers to slide along steel track beams placed beneath the lighthouse. A road was made by compacting the natural sands, overlaid with crushed stone, and finished with steel mats. Five hydraulic push jacks slowly shoved the lighthouse along the track beams in five-foot increments. The track was lubricated with soap shavings to reduce friction. The move, from start to finish, took 23 days.

With hydraulic machinery to replace human and animal muscle, and hardened steel substituting for wood, it is well within our modern-day ability to perform the mechanics of constructing the Great Pyramid."

with the use of hydraulics and STEEL it took a month to move a 2 ton stone. let alone suspend it hundreds of feet up in the air. and this is 2 tons, not 25 or 100 like the keystones on the pyramids.

never talk about this again. just stop. the pyramid convo is over.

Originally Posted by xHoward View Post
    In the end, the ancient astronaut theory is just a THEORY.
    makes more sense than anything else.

i tried to hold back on the name calling but notice how in the convo with chook legs i very rarely did flame yet every third word on his part was an asterisk. he mad. and fennesz u can post if u want but try not act so e-hard and brilliant cause all u end up saying is omg thats been proven wrong the end, then u leave for twenty pages. also, i will never take back my comments about the pubes, that was the biggest joke in history, comparing us to them. thats not even worthy of my pube. i'm not gonna bother arguing about rocks anymore. "there are logical explanations"....then logically explain puma punku, logically explain how massive 100 ton stones are lifted hundreds of meters into the air. if humans didn't build them then who did? pyramids, their mathematics, their positioning with orions belt, etc. this is a stupid convo its not even worth having anymore.

and btw megamanlet bro lol thefbi is just messin around, he's makin fun of the the fbi by mocking them and their ridiculous excuses, thats the whole joke on his part. he's just messin calling everything a low orbit meteor swamp gas and flares.

from now on if ur gonna post ITT. don't flame or cuss anyone as some people have an affliction to that and it ruins the quality of a thread. also I train tapout so I will find you and i will kill u.

continue on gentlemen.
    Last edited by FFAZARI; 01-12-2011 at 10:37 AM.

Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Reecebrah View Post
    Shook Legs, watch this and the remaining parts.

Also I can't believe that people are arguing about the capabilities of ET's by off our technological capabilities - fukking stupid.
    lol this is sometimes insulting if u think about it and makes sense that the governments are keeping it a secret. its like this, u cheat little bit on the exam and get the highest mark which leads to a good high paying job. now would u ever tell ur secret, that u were helped and cheated? i dont think so. if you think about it lot of the technology like the computer boom in the 50ss. even now watcihn the ancient aliens episodes one of the mars scientists mentinoed he got the idea for mars rover from these ancient designs. wikileaks is a prime example of ohw and to what lenghts the governments will go to keep their secrets alive.
    Death Comes To Those Who Bow Down To Their Fears!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PSN/ps 4 : Jattfusion584
    # of REDS turned to GREEN = 122 and counting
    Official Bhangra Music thread = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=710828361
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jattfusion