Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation Shoulder Reps....

i heard higher reps for yur delts are better than lower reps. such as 9-12 rather 6-8. is this also true?

gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gardo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it's different for everbody... but for major , muscle groups such as chest, legs, shoulders, and backs I stay around the 6-8 reps per set... for smaller muscle groups such as calves, abs, forarms, bicep, and triceps I stay around 8-10... ...experiment and see what works best for you

Dawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dawg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Agree with gardo....you gotta experiment for what works best for you.

Personally, with the compound movements (ie militaries), I'll stick with a lower rep count (like 6-8) but for the iso stuff, I tend to work in the 10-12 rep range.

Later

kew1997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry for bump in very old thread,but when you are talking about lower or higher reps (6-8, 12),what kind of weight are you guys using on that low reps? An example by me and leg extensions,i have 45kg on (i dont even know if my home bench will even carry more) , and i'm doing like around 60-70 reps for leg extension.I feel burn in my quads. I don't understand how can you do only 12 reps? Explain to me please Thanks