Page 53 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 4455
    NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While I am in no way qualified to argue with someone like Alan, I will say that from my own personal experience when I make a conscious effort to keep my butt down I pull better, and I'm 6' 6".
    Better Body Sports
    thad@betterbodysports.com

Check out BBS on ******** for daily giveaways!

http://www.********.com/pages/Better-Body-Sports/148301508542835

**My training log with Team Ogre **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158235303&page=53

adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NC_Tarheel View Post
    While I am in no way qualified to argue with someone like Alan, I will say that from my own personal experience when I make a conscious effort to keep my butt down I pull better, and I'm 6' 6".
    6' 6" !!!! DANG you a monsta!!! I agree with you too. I also pull better that way
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122912821

Bulking Journal
    http://forum.bodybuildingnotebook.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9&#post9

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As I am not an expert on squats (NC will say otherwise), but I agree with NC that your breaking at the knees first rather than the hips. Do you feel like your leaning forward when you come out of the hole?

Also I would slow your motion on the way down to really focus on the quads and explode up once you reach the bottom. By going down fast and bouncing the way you do your taking a lot of the stress off the quads so hendering your leg growth. Just my 2cents of course.

Your depth on your squats is great so dont go messing with that. As far as your stance goes, its up to you. I know the closer your stance you work more of the outer sweep and the farther out your stance the more you work the inner sweep so its all up to you.

This is all just my 2 cents as I am no expert so dont hold me accountable lol.
    TEAM SCIVATION
    http://www.scivation.com/

Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve. - Dr. Napoleon Hill

The most important thing about having goals is having one. Geoffrey F. Abert

[url]www.bodybuilding.com[/url] transfromation
    [url]http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/billy-urias-lost-a-total-of-71-lbs-and-took-his-life-back.htm[/url]

[url]www.muscleandstrength.com[/url] transformation
    [url]http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/billy-urias-body-transformation.html[/url]

FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by willsong View Post
    The pulling looks good bro! Also on the squats, it may be best served that you put the bar on a higher position on your traps with that stance you have going for you. You seem to be having a low bar/close stance squat, I have experimented like this before and it seems that either a low bar/moderately-wide to wide stance is a good combo and anything high bar is great with close stance. Just my 2cents.

edit:if anything why not send this video to the guys at elitefts.com to critique your form, after all they are the leaders in strength development.
    http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default.asp?a=ask
    I would go with Josh Bryant, Jim Wendler, Dave Tate, or Scott Yard.
    I never thought about just emailing those guys but I do read their articles all the time .

I think that's a very good observation... the wide stance has always felt more normal to me so I may go back to try that out. And you're pretty spot on about that.
    Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Seeing that I suck at both squats and DLs (what kind of BBer am I anyway...?) I can't comment too much. They looked pretty good to me. As long as your hitting your target muscle groups and not hurting yourself I guess it's all good...
    Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    Nice vids...good looking lifts....and that explaination about DL's = mind blown...too much to think about while lifting, lol!
    Agree with both of you sometimes I think simpler is better and I have yet to injure myself so I guess that's a good sign.
    He is better known for nutrition than training so don't downplay yoruself .

Originally Posted by adminJaxon View Post
    6' 6" !!!! DANG you a monsta!!! I agree with you too. I also pull better that way
    Originally Posted by BillyUrias View Post
    As I am not an expert on squats (NC will say otherwise), but I agree with NC that your breaking at the knees first rather than the hips. Do you feel like your leaning forward when you come out of the hole?

Also I would slow your motion on the way down to really focus on the quads and explode up once you reach the bottom. By going down fast and bouncing the way you do your taking a lot of the stress off the quads so hendering your leg growth. Just my 2cents of course.

Your depth on your squats is great so dont go messing with that. As far as your stance goes, its up to you. I know the closer your stance you work more of the outer sweep and the farther out your stance the more you work the inner sweep so its all up to you.

This is all just my 2 cents as I am no expert so dont hold me accountable lol.
    Yeah the more I watch it the more I recognize that knee movement first. I know I will always have a lot of forward lean of the body becasue of my body's angles, but if I can get my butt back more it should stop me from coming forward on my toes out of the bottom which does happen from time to time.

Thanks for all the comments though, it really is helpful to get a bunch of different perspectives.

I'm still hanging around - I got sick all of last week and had to bail on some of my workouts and am still coasting through my deload. I also went down to my alma mater for a football game last weekend and between lots of tailgating/halloween parties, I'm feeling a little fluffy these days. Trying to decide between doing a 3-4 week minicut or keep rolling with the bulk through Thanksgiving.... gonna give myself to the end of the week for some of the "bloat" to subside and see how much damage I actually did.
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144101461
    Best meet lifts: 424/303/551 (93kg)
    Best gym lifts: 420/290/565

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm trying to be one but so far all I've become is a scary giraffe!!
    Better Body Sports

FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Just a few pics from the game - also ran into my parents tailgating outside of the stadium, despite neither of us knowing that the other was driving down to the game. (and the only reason I ran into them where I did, is that my dad ran into one of his cousins while trying to find someone with 2 extra tickets - he ended up getting my great-grandfather's old season tickets). Small world huh?

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    frmrhoss sure love cocks!

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I sincerely hope you get to continue bulking through Thanksgiving. Someone needs to be able to enjoy all the carbs.
    No excuses, just performance...

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I DEF. agree with what most people said on the squats. You are breaking at the kness rather than sitting back. To me the deads look pretty solid.
    "If you're not experiencing severe mental anxiety and depression after two weeks then you're not training hard enough!"
    - Charles Poliquin

"Before there is pleasure, there must be pain!" -GSP

http://www.resultsbyrandy.com/

Originally Posted by bballbrett5 View Post
    frmrhoss sure love cocks!
    This is true.

I wish I wasn't a huge gamecock fan - I'm sure that it will/has taken years off my life. Hoping we can pull through against Florida and play for our first SEC title. Those tickets would have to be well north of $1k before I wouldn't go.

Originally Posted by sammykapp View Post
    I sincerely hope you get to continue bulking through Thanksgiving. Someone needs to be able to enjoy all the carbs.
    I think I'm going to - weight dropped about 4lbs overnight so looks like most of this is the temporary bloatnig nature. EVen though I'm still a little too fluffy in the middle.

Originally Posted by RUBICON19 View Post
    I DEF. agree with what most people said on the squats. You are breaking at the kness rather than sitting back. To me the deads look pretty solid.
    Yeah, I'm gonna try to work on this next go round. Appreciate you stopping by though Randy.

Just a boring lower hyper deload workout today.... didn't even break 300 on the deads!

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great pictures from the game...I am an Auburn fan and very nervous about the Alabama game. Although we did have them beat last year with a worse team before losing at the end....
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Why is your Carolina team the wrong color
    Better Body Sports

Why is your Carolina team the wrong color
    You Tarheels are so predictable - when I posted the pictures, I was actually curious how long it would take to get you in here making a comment .

adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm trying to be one but so far all I've become is a scary giraffe!!
    lol nice! but come on dude! I doubt that's true

And Hoss, sweet game pics! Games are always a good time....well unless you're a MN sports fan...we're not doing so hot in any level sport!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    And Hoss, sweet game pics! Games are always a good time....well unless you're a MN sports fan...we're not doing so hot in any level sport!
    I'm with Jax. I'm going to live vicariously through you since our teams are stinking up the joint(s).

YAY for continuing the bulk through Thanksgiving. Feel free to take pic(s) of said carbohydrate deliciousness.
    No excuses, just performance...

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sammykapp View Post
    Feel free to take pic(s) of said carbohydrate deliciousness.
    In for Turkey pix....nuttin like a good turkey with mahsed potatos...sweet potatos....cranberry sauce.....mmmmmmmmmm....
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

Originally Posted by FrmrHoss View Post
    You Tarheels are so predictable - when I posted the pictures, I was actually curious how long it would take to get you in here making a comment .
    Don't be baiting me boy....

Better Body Sports

jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey! I finally found your page!
    So you are bulking, lucky!! Especially through Thanksgiving. Loved the videos, perfect way to see your form. I'm a rookie in all this so I have no advice on them though....
    Nice periodization too!

PS--> Please don't hate me but I am a huge UK fan... GO CATS!! We're not doing so hot in football, but at least we broke our 3 game losing streak against you all! :P hehe
    Last edited by jezebelFTW; 11-05-2010 at 03:27 PM.
    ~at war with the weaker version of myself~

OBF Fall Transformation Contest Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127972863&highlight=jezebelftw

lol nice! but come on dude! I doubt that's true

All I have are my gamecocks Panthers are absolutely terrible this year.

Don't be baiting me boy....

Haha, I can't help myself . Plus, sooooooo many people I went to high school with went to UNC for college so I hear it all the time from them.

Originally Posted by jezebelFTW View Post
    Hey! I finally found your page!
    So you are bulking, lucky!! Especially through Thanksgiving. Loved the videos, perfect way to see your form. I'm a rookie in all this so I have no advice on them though....
    Nice periodization too!

PS--> Please don't hate me but I am a huge UK fan... GO CATS!! We're not doing so hot in football, but at least we broke our 3 game losing streak against you all! :P hehe
    Haha, welcome to the log! Always nice to have one more visitor even if they are a UK fan :P. That game was soooooo painful for me, for a whole host of reasons but I refuse to relive it. I really want to win today against the Hogs, but really all that will matter is the Florida game....

Finally finished my last deload workout, so can get back to trying to set some PRs for a bit again . Took your advice Will, went with a wider stance and tried to really focus on sitting back more... felt a lot more comfortable, less stressful on the knees and really did feel it more in the hamstrings too. Not sure if depth was okay, so will have to get the video camera back in there again to check it out.

Workout - PHAT Week 8 - Upper Hyper
    Incline bench: 175 x 8, 8, 5
    Chins: BW x 10, 10, 8
    DB bench: 70s x 11, 11, 11
    T-bar (widegrip): 120 x 10, 10, 10
    DB Curls 37.5s x 10, 9, 8
    DB lateral raises 20s x 12, 11, 11
    Bent over lateral raises 20s x 15, 15, 15
    Cable curls 30kg x 15, 15
    V-bar Triceps pressdown 65kg x 10, 10, 8
    One arm cable extensions 10kg x 15, 15
    Weight: 189.0
    Waist: 33.25"

Workout - PHAT Phase 2 Week 1 - Upper Hyper
    Incline bench: 175 x 8, 8, 6
    Chins: BW x 10, 10, 7
    DB bench: 75s x 10, 9, 8
    T-bar (widegrip): 125 x 10, 10, 10
    DB Curls 37.5s x 10, 9, 7
    DB lateral raises 20s x 12, 12, 8
    Bent over lateral raises 20s x 15, 15, 12
    Cable curls 32.5kg x 12, 12
    V-bar Triceps pressdown 65kg x 10, 10, 10

Didn't really realize that Thanksgiving was so close - only got 2.5 weeks to really try to work on hitting some more PRs before my minicut. Feel like I have learned a lot on this first "phase" of the bulk, so hopefully I can keep my diet a little more in check after I use a month to burn off some of the fluff.

I can say that I'm happy with the progress - during the two week deload, I felt like the 80-90% weights were HEAVY, and I was worried I'd have some problems getting back to my normal workload. But +1 rep on incline, and moved up to the 75s on DB bench and felt pretty good almost getting 3 sets of 10 on those. Moving weight baby!

Workout - PHAT Phase 2 Week 1 - Upper Hyper
    Incline bench: 175 x 8, 8, 6
    Chins: BW x 10, 10, 7
    DB bench: 75s x 10, 9, 8
    T-bar (widegrip): 125 x 10, 10, 10
    DB Curls 37.5s x 10, 9, 7
    DB lateral raises 20s x 12, 12, 8
    Bent over lateral raises 20s x 15, 15, 12
    Cable curls 32.5kg x 12, 12
    V-bar Triceps pressdown 65kg x 10, 10, 10

Didn't really realize that Thanksgiving was so close - only got 2.5 weeks to really try to work on hitting some more PRs before my minicut. Feel like I have learned a lot on this first "phase" of the bulk, so hopefully I can keep my diet a little more in check after I use a month to burn off some of the fluff.

I can say that I'm happy with the progress - during the two week deload, I felt like the 80-90% weights were HEAVY, and I was worried I'd have some problems getting back to my normal workload. But +1 rep on incline, and moved up to the 75s on DB bench and felt pretty good almost getting 3 sets of 10 on those. Moving weight baby!
    your progress has been very speedy my friend! You are doing great! Thanksgiving will be amazing it sounds like, soak it up Hoss! fluff will come and go so enjoy that day to its fullest!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[V-bar Triceps pressdown 65kg x 10, 10, 10

Making great progress!

What's with the two metric measurements?

189 pounds! Can you still see those abs?

I'm making Thanksgiving Weekend a free food weekend.
    I have two dinners planned!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

your progress has been very speedy my friend! You are doing great! Thanksgiving will be amazing it sounds like, soak it up Hoss! fluff will come and go so enjoy that day to its fullest!
    Oh I will .
    Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Making great progress!

What's with the two metric measurements?

189 pounds! Can you still see those abs?

I'm making Thanksgiving Weekend a free food weekend.
    I have two dinners planned!

The abs are definitely blurry and are mostly gone I would say . It's really my own damn fault for not being as disciplined. I would say that, most weeks I'm very steady with my weight holding still or going up .5lbs or so... but I've had probably 3-4 weekends where I've had things planned with friends (golf trip, tailgating, parties) or family events where I have let one day of non-compliance (which is no real big deal) lead to an entire weekend of not sticking ot my diet at all really because I would just think, "ehhh I'm supposed to be in a caloric surplus!" And then that would -> 2-3 lb gain for that week.

But like I said, I'm definitely learning from it as this is the first time I've ever really committed to bulking/adding muscle.

Oh, and to answer your question about metrics - there are a few machines in our gym that have the weights in kilos and not pounds. Very odd, but whatever.

BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10) BillyUrias is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well at least your team is haveing a better season then the Longhorns, jeez. Think its time for them to bench this QB and let Colt's little brother have a shot at the helm. hummmmmmmmm turkey. Soak it up bud, and have fun and worry about the cut after words.
    TEAM SCIVATION
    http://www.scivation.com/

Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve. - Dr. Napoleon Hill

The most important thing about having goals is having one. Geoffrey F. Abert

[url]www.bodybuilding.com[/url] transfromation
    [url]http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/billy-urias-lost-a-total-of-71-lbs-and-took-his-life-back.htm[/url]

[url]www.muscleandstrength.com[/url] transformation
    [url]http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/billy-urias-body-transformation.html[/url]

Well at least your team is haveing a better season then the Longhorns, jeez. Think its time for them to bench this QB and let Colt's little brother have a shot at the helm. hummmmmmmmm turkey. Soak it up bud, and have fun and worry about the cut after words.
    This is true. Between Longhorns and the Cowboys, it's real rough going in Texas .

No workout for me today, but should throw in a weight: 189.0 and waist: 33.0" update.

I consider this a decent "success" as I'm actually two pounds heavier than when I started my cut with Alan, but my waist is half an inch smaller. So, while the waistline is expanding, it appears some quality weight has been added as well

CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is true. Between Longhorns and the Cowboys, it's real rough going in Texas .

No workout for me today, but should throw in a weight: 189.0 and waist: 33.0" update.

I consider this a decent "success" as I'm actually two pounds heavier than when I started my cut with Alan, but my waist is half an inch smaller. So, while the waistline is expanding, it appears some quality weight has been added as well
    Looks like good things are happening. Cant complain about being roughly the same weight yet having a waist that is an inch smaller...Im not all that smart but I would guess someone has gained some lean mass!

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    At least now we can blame Garrett on Saturday AND Sunday.

Colt's doing well now I guess, though he hasn't thrown TDs...he beat the Saints and the Pats. we mad?

Weight: 185.6
    Waist: 32.75"

Workout: PHAT Week 8 - Legs Hyper
    Deadlifts: 330 x 5 (PR)
    Front squats 155 x 8, 8, 8
    Lying leg curls 115 x 10, 10, 10
    DB Lunges 60 x 10, 10, 10
    Seated leg curl 140 x 12, 12, 12
    Leg extensions 145 x 12, 12, 12
    Seated calf raise 100 x 12, 12, 12 (pause and hold on top and bottom)
    Seated straight leg calf extensions Setting '11' x 15, 15, 15
    Weight: 188.0
    Waist: 33.00"

Workout: PHAT Phase 2 Week 1 - Legs Hyper
    Deadlifts: 335 x 5 (PR)
    Front squats 155 x 8, 8, 8
    Lying leg curls 120 x 10, 10, 10
    Bulgarian split squats 40 x 10, 10, 10
    Seated leg curl 145 x 12, 12, 12
    Leg extensions 145 x 12, 12, 12
    Seated calf raise 110 x 12, 12, 12 (pause and hold on top and bottom)
    Seated straight leg calf extensions Setting '12' x 15, 13, 12

Man, that workout felt good today. Good in the bad kind of way but was generally pleased. Time to toss some more weight on those front squats baby!

Somebody's about to join Billy in the 4 plate club soon

Better Body Sports

Page 53 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast