724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Competitive Edge Labs H-drol Log

**Competitive Edge Labs H-drol Log**

I just finished up my cycle of H-drol. I wanted to wait until i finished the cycle before i typed everything up incase anyone was interested and didn't want to have to keep checking back over and over again.

The cycle:
    CEL H-drol for 5 weeks (50, 50, 75, 75, 75)

Other supps:
    Gaspari Myofushion*
    (50 grams post workout and 25 grams before bed)
    CEL Cycle Assist*
    (4 caps am and 4 caps pm)
    Gaspari SizeOn*
    (1 scoop mixed with 4 scoops of xtend intra workout)
    Scivation Xtend*
    (4 scoops mixed with 1 scoop of sizeon intra workout)
    Gaspari SuperPump 250*
    (2-3 scoops 45 minutes pre workout)
    Natures Answer Hawthorn Berry*
    (2 caps taken am and pm)
    Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil*
    (2 caps am, 1 cap pm)
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad*
    (3 pills am and pm)
    Nature's Bounty Melatonin*
    (1 cap 1 hour before bed)
    Gaspari Cytolean V2*
    (3 caps am begining at the end of the cycle during PCT)
    Gaspari Plasma Jet*
    (taken the 1st week of the cycle and will begin again at the end of the cycle during PCT)

Post Cycle Therapy Supps:

IForce Reversitol*
    (4 weeks of 3, 2, 2, 1 split between am and pm when applicable)
    Controlled Labs Stim Free Blue Up*
    (2 caps 45 minutes pre workout until i finish the bottle)
    Biotiva Bio Forge*
    (2 caps per day until i finish the bottle)

I'll continue to use the protein, creatine etc...
    I also have Nolvadex if i feel that i need it and i may use Novedex XT at the end of the Reversitol depending on how i'm looking and feeling when the time comes.

Diet and workout will stay the same for the most part during PCT but i may add in a little more cardio.

Diet:

Ate very clean for the most part, typical day would be...

3-4 eggs, Ezeikiel Bread toast, 1/2 cup of oats, and an apple
    can of tuna and a handful of baby carrots or cherry tomatoes
    2 chicken breasts with brown rice
    banana or orange
    protein bar
    salad with chicken breast
    large turkey sandwich with some baked chips or crackers
    minimum of 1 gallon of water per day

obviously variations did occur but it was usually something very similar to this. when i did eat fast food it would be something like 4-5 grilled snack wraps without sauce from McDonalds. I also had 2 Myofusion shakes each day as mentioned before.

Workout Routine:

Lifted 4 days a week, swam 1.25 - 1.5 miles once per week, and did cardio 1-2 times per week.

Lifting schedule was Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday with the following split rotated every 3 lifting days.

(Chest, Tris, Front/ Side Delts)
    BB Bench
    Weighted Dips
    Incline DB Flys
    Front DB raises
    Incline DB Press
    DB Military Press (Arnolds)
    Decline Press (Machine)
    Tricep Press or Skull Crushers

(Back, Bis, Rear/ Side Delts)
    Cable Rows
    Lat Pulldown
    Concentration Curls
    DB Shrugs
    BB Rows
    Alternate Incline Curls
    DB Flys (while laying reversed on an incline bench)
    One Arm DB Rows
    BB Curls
    Lateral DB Raises
    Wide Grip Pull-up (sometimes weighted)
    21 Preacher Curls

(Legs and Abs)
    Hack Squats
    Standing Calf Raises
    Weighted Hanging Straight Leg Raises
    Weighted Hanging Bent Knee Leg Raises
    Weighted Decline Sit-ups
    Squats
    Leg Extensions
    Leg Curls
    Seated Calf Raises
    Leg Press
    Various Floor Ab Routines (until exhaustion)

Typically spent 1 - 2 hours in the gym and trained with 3 sets of 6-8 reps with the heaviest weight i could handle with a couple min rest between sets due to having 2 lifting partners.

Swimming routine was split between Freestyle and Breast Stroke

Cardio routine varied from Treadmill to outdoor 5k to a session of P90X

*****Results******

Gained a very solid 23 pounds (slight bit of water weight)
    Leg Press Max went up 125 pounds
    Squat Max went up 55 pounds
    DB Bench Max went up 20 pounds (each arm)
    BB Bench Max went up 60 pounds
    BB Bench for reps went up 25 pounds
    Cable Rows Max went up 75 pounds
    BF% went down from 15 to 12 using both Calipers and an onlice calculator using various body measurements

All muscles are noticably harder and thicker. I also just have a better shape to me... Shoulders and lats are wider, chest is thicker, arms are tight and lean etc...

Sides:
    Sheading started at week 3... wasn't a problem though as i have very, VERY thick hair.
    My skin actually improved a great deal because i normally have very dry skin so the extra oil made my skin appear healthier.
    Libido was fine until week 5 when it start doing a rollercoaster effect... at points i was as horny as humanly possible and on the verge of going insane, at other times my libodo was at zero.
    Joints began to get sore at the end of week 4.

What i felt as the weeks progressed:
    Week 1*
    More endurance and aggression (99% sure this was only a placebo effect)
    Week 2*
    everything was normal for the most part, couldnt tell a difference in anything.
    Week 3*
    Sheadding started, lifts started going up, recovery time was improved too, my appetite started to increase quite dramatically... hungry 24/7.
    Week4*
    Big gains in lifts and endurance, sheadding was pretty bad, pumps in my lower back and ankles during cardio were an absolute nightmare (very painful) but those same pumps were AMAZING while lifting, recovery is no longer an issue (i seem to totally heal overnight).
    Week5*
    Continued gains while lifting, weights seemed light, stamina through the roof, libido started getting a little weird as mentioned before, sheading seemed to have stopped. My joints are pretty sore though so i think ending at 5 weeks worked out perfectly.

Of note:
    I normally spread the h-drol througout the day, but one day i had to take 2 caps together for the pm dose. that really messed with me for some reason, for the next few hours my sex drive was outrageous and i was completely unable to controll my erections.

Also one of my lifting partners was on M-drol and did the same routine and same diet plan as me and my gains surpassed his in every way.

I'll be checking back to this a few times per day while on my pct to answer any and all questions related to the cycle as best i can and to give any updates that i feel are of any importance.

Also if you think i missed anything, just let me know and i'll be more than happy to add it in.

spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great log! I'm on week 1 of my h-drol. This definitely helps. Btw, any reason you ran h-drol for only five weeks verses six weeks? TIA!

724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by spc425 View Post
    Great log! I'm on week 1 of my h-drol. This definitely helps. Btw, any reason you ran h-drol for only five weeks verses six weeks? TIA!
    i went with 5 because i've read numerous reviews and logs where people went between 4 and 6 weeks so i figured i would just take the average at 5.

plus, since this was my 1st cycle i didn't want to push anything. when i do my next cycle of h-drol (probably same time next year) i'll go for 6 weeks and will probably start the 75mg per day on the 2nd week.

Did Back/ Bis/ Rear Delts on 2nd day of PCT

lifts were all the same but felt very heavy, i struggled to get through the workout and left the gym TOTALLY exhausted.

I'm happy i kept the weight up but a little angry that i didn't feel as confident and powerful in the gym as normal.

i'm hoping it's just a mental thing or that i was just tired.

DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000)
    23 lbs of muscle? those are insane results.

I've read recomps where pple put on 16+ lbs as well.

I'll be doing my first cycle come february most likely. The more I hear about Hdrol the more excited I get to use it.

I subbed this thread, I will be back to ask you questions as they come along since you have had the best results I've seen from all the Hdrol reviews.
    Last edited by DEUCE518; 12-05-2009 at 11:25 AM.
    -------CHEW CREW BRAH!-------

"The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work."
    -- Mark Twain

ACE certified PT

Gold's Gym PT

lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you put on 25 lbs, i must say it was a worthwhile effort and quite an impressive one!

however I have a few questions:

how come u were using, size on ( which is a creatine product), super pump250 ( which contains stims) and plasmajet ( which is again a very strong stim) during your cycle??

it is not at all advisable to take stims and creatine during a cycle ...

and whats the point of using a fatburner right after the cycle during PCT? if your aim was bulking, why use a fatburner??

Anyways what was your macros breakup? How many calories were you consuming while On cycle?

Originally Posted by lauhpurush View Post
    if you put on 25 lbs, i must say it was a worthwhile effort and quite an impressive one!

however I have a few questions:

how come u were using, size on ( which is a creatine product), super pump250 ( which contains stims) and plasmajet ( which is again a very strong stim) during your cycle??

it is not at all advisable to take stims and creatine during a cycle ...

and whats the point of using a fatburner right after the cycle during PCT? if your aim was bulking, why use a fatburner??

Anyways what was your macros breakup? How many calories were you consuming while On cycle?
    i continued to use sizeon because i had only heard that it wasn't needed during cycle, not that it was bad to use during cycle.

i continued to use SP250 because it's just my fav supplement, taking it is like my preworkout ritual. i checked my blood pressure several times a week and it stayed normal regardless of the fact that i was taking these products so i didnt see anything wrong with it.

PJ is a stim? i only used it for the first week of the cycle, after that i felt i didn't need it due to getting great pumps from the h-drol/ sp250.

i started using the cytolean just to help my trim down and assess my "real" gains. i lost 5 pounds right off the bat so i'm guessing that was all water weight. i've stuck at 199 tho so i'd say i gained 18ish pounds of lean mass overall. i'm also wanting to get to 195 and maintain that for a few months then run a cycle of 11-sterone and Mitotropin to hopefully get down into the single digit body fat. i really have no desire to be big, i just want to look as good as possible so i'm taking the steps that i think will get me there.

i'm not sure about my macros and calories... i really don't care about that. i'm a firm believer that your body will let you know what you need... i ate clean and kept my appitite satisfied never letting myself get full or hungry. sorry that i can't really help with this question.

Originally Posted by DEUCE518 View Post
    23 lbs of muscle? those are insane results.

I've read recomps where pple put on 16+ lbs as well.

I'll be doing my first cycle come february most likely. The more I hear about Hdrol the more excited I get to use it.

I subbed this thread, I will be back to ask you questions as they come along since you have had the best results I've seen from all the Hdrol reviews.
    turns out the lean mass gains were only about 18 pounds... i dropped 5 pounds of water weight right away. my weight has stayed steady since that tho and my lifts havent gone down so i'm assuming that 18 pounds is all lean mass.

just as an update...

all lifts have either stayed the same or gone up slightly.

BB bench feels heavier, but i'm still able to put up the same weight and i actually had to bump up concentration curls by 5 pounds because the weight i was using started to feel like a joke.

i havent had any negative sides while on PCT, libido is great, energy is great, mood is great etc... either i didn't get shut down or the combo of reversitol, bio forge, and blue up makes an amazing PCT.

DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000) DEUCE518 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 724hp View Post
    just as an update...

BB bench feels heavier, but i'm still able to put up the same weight and i actually had to bump up concentration curls by 5 pounds because the weight i was using started to feel like a joke.

i havent had any negative sides while on PCT, libido is great, energy is great, mood is great etc... either i didn't get shut down or the combo of reversitol, bio forge, and blue up makes an amazing PCT.
    Glad to hear Blue Up is alright for PCT, I already placed an order for that as part of my PCT. I think I'm just going to skip the Rev'l and pick up some Nolvadex. Fill me in on BioForge? isn't that a test booster just like BLue Up is?

Even if it wasn't 23 lbs, 18 is still way above average, bc I hear users can expect anything from 6-12 lbs on a bulk. Goes to show if you get ur ample rest, diet and training down to a T you can really exceed expectations.
    -------CHEW CREW BRAH!-------

"The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work."
    -- Mark Twain

ACE certified PT

Gold's Gym PT

Originally Posted by DEUCE518 View Post
    Glad to hear Blue Up is alright for PCT, I already placed an order for that as part of my PCT. I think I'm just going to skip the Rev'l and pick up some Nolvadex. Fill me in on BioForge? isn't that a test booster just like BLue Up is?

Even if it wasn't 23 lbs, 18 is still way above average, bc I hear users can expect anything from 6-12 lbs on a bulk. Goes to show if you get ur ample rest, diet and training down to a T you can really exceed expectations.
    yeah bioforge is another test booster. i had originally planned on just using reversitol and bioforge as my PCT but a fried of mine accidently got an extra bottle of blue up in one of his orders and just gave it to me saying i should add it to my PCT... i figured why not.

i'm really proud of my 18 pounds, i worked hard to get it tho. for the 5 weeks i was basically a shut in... my entire life was working out, eating, and sleeping. i pissed off numerous friends and chicks by having to go home and crash early, stay home and rest instead of going out and stuff like that on the weekends. my co-workers also had issues with me eating cans of tuna for snacks haha. i think it was absolutley worth it tho.

mrkrsll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just as an update...

I didn't think that H Drol converted into estrogen...so why the pct?

Originally Posted by mrkrsll View Post
    I didn't think that H Drol converted into estrogen...so why the pct?
    PCT serves a few different purposes, the 2 big ones are...

1. help get your test back to normal as quickly as possible
    2. keep your estrogen in check while your test recovers

i'm not taking a PCT because i'm worried about any extra estrogen from the cycle, i'm worried about my own natural estrogen and testosterone levels.

hope that makes sense, that's PCT at the most basic level imo

platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    **Competitive Edge Labs H-drol Log**

I just finished up my cycle of H-drol. I wanted to wait until i finished the cycle before i typed everything up incase anyone was interested and didn't want to have to keep checking back over and over again.

The cycle:
    CEL H-drol for 5 weeks (50, 50, 75, 75, 75)

Other supps:
    Gaspari Myofushion*
    (50 grams post workout and 25 grams before bed)
    CEL Cycle Assist*
    (4 caps am and 4 caps pm)
    Gaspari SizeOn*
    (1 scoop mixed with 4 scoops of xtend intra workout)
    Scivation Xtend*
    (4 scoops mixed with 1 scoop of sizeon intra workout)
    Gaspari SuperPump 250*
    (2-3 scoops 45 minutes pre workout)
    Natures Answer Hawthorn Berry*
    (2 caps taken am and pm)
    Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil*
    (2 caps am, 1 cap pm)
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad*
    (3 pills am and pm)
    Nature's Bounty Melatonin*
    (1 cap 1 hour before bed)
    Gaspari Cytolean V2*
    (3 caps am begining at the end of the cycle during PCT)
    Gaspari Plasma Jet*
    (taken the 1st week of the cycle and will begin again at the end of the cycle during PCT)

Post Cycle Therapy Supps:

IForce Reversitol*
    (4 weeks of 3, 2, 2, 1 split between am and pm when applicable)
    Controlled Labs Stim Free Blue Up*
    (2 caps 45 minutes pre workout until i finish the bottle)
    Biotiva Bio Forge*
    (2 caps per day until i finish the bottle)

I'll continue to use the protein, creatine etc...
    I also have Nolvadex if i feel that i need it and i may use Novedex XT at the end of the Reversitol depending on how i'm looking and feeling when the time comes.

Diet and workout will stay the same for the most part during PCT but i may add in a little more cardio.

Diet:

Ate very clean for the most part, typical day would be...

3-4 eggs, Ezeikiel Bread toast, 1/2 cup of oats, and an apple
    can of tuna and a handful of baby carrots or cherry tomatoes
    2 chicken breasts with brown rice
    banana or orange
    protein bar
    salad with chicken breast
    large turkey sandwich with some baked chips or crackers
    minimum of 1 gallon of water per day

obviously variations did occur but it was usually something very similar to this. when i did eat fast food it would be something like 4-5 grilled snack wraps without sauce from McDonalds. I also had 2 Myofusion shakes each day as mentioned before.

Workout Routine:

Lifted 4 days a week, swam 1.25 - 1.5 miles once per week, and did cardio 1-2 times per week.

Lifting schedule was Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday with the following split rotated every 3 lifting days.

(Chest, Tris, Front/ Side Delts)
    BB Bench
    Weighted Dips
    Incline DB Flys
    Front DB raises
    Incline DB Press
    DB Military Press (Arnolds)
    Decline Press (Machine)
    Tricep Press or Skull Crushers

(Back, Bis, Rear/ Side Delts)
    Cable Rows
    Lat Pulldown
    Concentration Curls
    DB Shrugs
    BB Rows
    Alternate Incline Curls
    DB Flys (while laying reversed on an incline bench)
    One Arm DB Rows
    BB Curls
    Lateral DB Raises
    Wide Grip Pull-up (sometimes weighted)
    21 Preacher Curls

(Legs and Abs)
    Hack Squats
    Standing Calf Raises
    Weighted Hanging Straight Leg Raises
    Weighted Hanging Bent Knee Leg Raises
    Weighted Decline Sit-ups
    Squats
    Leg Extensions
    Leg Curls
    Seated Calf Raises
    Leg Press
    Various Floor Ab Routines (until exhaustion)

Typically spent 1 - 2 hours in the gym and trained with 3 sets of 6-8 reps with the heaviest weight i could handle with a couple min rest between sets due to having 2 lifting partners.

Swimming routine was split between Freestyle and Breast Stroke

Cardio routine varied from Treadmill to outdoor 5k to a session of P90X

*****Results******

Gained a very solid 23 pounds (slight bit of water weight)
    Leg Press Max went up 125 pounds
    Squat Max went up 55 pounds
    DB Bench Max went up 20 pounds (each arm)
    BB Bench Max went up 60 pounds
    BB Bench for reps went up 25 pounds
    Cable Rows Max went up 75 pounds
    BF% went down from 15 to 12 using both Calipers and an onlice calculator using various body measurements

All muscles are noticably harder and thicker. I also just have a better shape to me... Shoulders and lats are wider, chest is thicker, arms are tight and lean etc...

Sides:
    Sheading started at week 3... wasn't a problem though as i have very, VERY thick hair.
    My skin actually improved a great deal because i normally have very dry skin so the extra oil made my skin appear healthier.
    Libido was fine until week 5 when it start doing a rollercoaster effect... at points i was as horny as humanly possible and on the verge of going insane, at other times my libodo was at zero.
    Joints began to get sore at the end of week 4.

What i felt as the weeks progressed:
    Week 1*
    More endurance and aggression (99% sure this was only a placebo effect)
    Week 2*
    everything was normal for the most part, couldnt tell a difference in anything.
    Week 3*
    Sheadding started, lifts started going up, recovery time was improved too, my appetite started to increase quite dramatically... hungry 24/7.
    Week4*
    Big gains in lifts and endurance, sheadding was pretty bad, pumps in my lower back and ankles during cardio were an absolute nightmare (very painful) but those same pumps were AMAZING while lifting, recovery is no longer an issue (i seem to totally heal overnight).
    Week5*
    Continued gains while lifting, weights seemed light, stamina through the roof, libido started getting a little weird as mentioned before, sheading seemed to have stopped. My joints are pretty sore though so i think ending at 5 weeks worked out perfectly.

Of note:
    I normally spread the h-drol througout the day, but one day i had to take 2 caps together for the pm dose. that really messed with me for some reason, for the next few hours my sex drive was outrageous and i was completely unable to controll my erections.

Also one of my lifting partners was on M-drol and did the same routine and same diet plan as me and my gains surpassed his in every way.

I'll be checking back to this a few times per day while on my pct to answer any and all questions related to the cycle as best i can and to give any updates that i feel are of any importance.

Also if you think i missed anything, just let me know and i'll be more than happy to add it in.
    I am completely confused because i am currently taking my cycle of h-drol and i was told that I only needed to take Novedex xt for PCT...... someone please tell me what to do.

4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Will you regrow the hair you shed?

hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hunter_killer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cool log! Repped
    With great sacrifices come great rewards.

Current lifts:
    Squat 350
    Deadlift 415
    Bench 275

Originally Posted by platinum14 View Post
    I am completely confused because i am currently taking my cycle of h-drol and i was told that I only needed to take Novedex xt for PCT...... someone please tell me what to do.
    everyone is different man. h-drol is mild so there is a good chance that novedex xt will be fine. that being said... personally i like to go the (better safe than sorry) route.

i know a guy that ran 5 weeks of M-drol with zero PCT and he's fine... never had any issues and it's now about 8 months later and he's still going strong and never had any noticable complications.

you will probably be fine with just the novedex, but it's not a guarantee... it's your body, do what you feel you need to do to take care of it. if i were you i would at least go with some reversitol tho.

Originally Posted by 4EverBulk View Post
    Will you regrow the hair you shed?
    i'm not entirely sure. i know the shedding stopped towards the end of my cycle and i wasn't that worried about it to begin with because like i said, my hair is very thick... i could lose like a pound of hair and it wouldn't be noticable.

i'm assuming it will grow back, but dont quote me on that.

4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4EverBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i'm not entirely sure. i know the shedding stopped towards the end of my cycle and i wasn't that worried about it to begin with because like i said, my hair is very thick... i could lose like a pound of hair and it wouldn't be noticable.

i'm assuming it will grow back, but dont quote me on that.
    Send me a PM a month from if you can.

Hairloss w/hormone use scares me lol.

No point in being huge and cut.... when your bald.

Full head of hair> Synthetic muscle gains.

Originally Posted by 4EverBulk View Post
    Send me a PM a month from if you can.

Hairloss w/hormone use scares me lol.

No point in being huge and cut.... when your bald.

Full head of hair> Synthetic muscle gains.
    i ran the cycle like Oct 15th to Nov 20th or something like that. followed by my reversitol/ blue up/ bioforge pct... after that i begain taking novedex xt. i'm like 2 weeks into the novedex and my hair is still fine. i can't tell if any extra has grown back... when i was shedding it wasnt noticable on my head... i just had alot more hair coming off when i showered or styled my hair. it all still looks and feels fine but i'll send you a pm in like a month to let you know how everything is still going.

i ran the cycle like Oct 15th to Nov 20th or something like that. followed by my reversitol/ blue up/ bioforge pct... after that i begain taking novedex xt. i'm like 2 weeks into the novedex and my hair is still fine. i can't tell if any extra has grown back... when i was shedding it wasnt noticable on my head... i just had alot more hair coming off when i showered or styled my hair. it all still looks and feels fine but i'll send you a pm in like a month to let you know how everything is still going.
    Thanks bro! That would be great!

I have thick hair and want to keep it that way. But I also want to try something then the basics 1-2 years from now.

lucasebert12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know this thread is old as ***T but i am considering running a cycle of Hdrol as well and am concerned about the hair loss issue .. so can you tell now if your hair regrew or not?

platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) platinum14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lucasebert12 View Post
    I know this thread is old as ***T but i am considering running a cycle of Hdrol as well and am concerned about the hair loss issue .. so can you tell now if your hair regrew or not?

I never even heard of someone having hair loss from H-drol. I have done 2 cycles of H-drol and I like it better than M-drol.
    Lift Lift Lift

I rep back!!

shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    interesting good luck op