Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ☆☆ getMyMacros.com ☆☆ DieHards77's Avatar
    DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Want to ask someone your age questions? Want to ask a pro questions? How about both

Hello everyone, first let me introduce myself. My names Jason loewy, im a 20 year old student at Binghamton University in upstate NY. I used to be a big time football player devouting all of my time and efforts towards high school football but through various injuries those dreams of mine ended and my bodybuilding dreams began.
    I competed for the first time as a 17 year old and won the teen class but more importantly learned what I needed to do and how to improve myself for the future. This past may I began my second contest prep and long story short I ended the competition season with a novice class win, 2 open class wins, an overal win and won my IFPA Pro Card. The dream outcome.

With that being said taken into the account of my age in which I accomplished a goal that so many people strive for until their 30's I feel I am in a great position to give back to the sport and community that has given me so much. Im here to help answer any questions that any of you guys might have because ive been in all of your shoes before. BB.com is a huge site and its sometimes hard to find truly helpful information for people our age.

I also in the near future will compile all the FAQ's and things of that nature in an easy to ready side project for everyone to view and contribute too as well but that is still under construction

Hopefully I can help out and clear up some of bodybuildings more frequent concerns/myths/questions that I know I had when I was first really getting into lifting and had no one to turn to for answers
    Jason Loewy
    --IFPA Professional Natural Bodybuilder--
    --M.S at USC in C.S. with a specialization in Software Engineering --

My Macros+ The Complete Diet Tracking Solution for iOS - Download today!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-macros/id475249619?ls=1&mt=8

My Workout+ The Complete workout tracking solution for iOS - Download today!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-workout+/id789343008?ls=1&mt=8

Team Norton Representin'
    www.biolayne.com

MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000)
    I got a question for ya. I'm starting a new workout in a month and a couple have my lifts have stalled (currently on a cut). When starting my new program, how much should I de-load by? (% wise of 1 rep max) and what should my weight progression be every week to avoid stalling again?

Lifts:
    Bench - 170 x 4 (stalled)
    Squat - 215 x 5
    Deads - 245 x 5
    Rows - 135 x 5
    Military - 105 x 4 (stalled)
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119529051

Bench: 220 x 3 (to chest) - 01/10/2011
    Squat: 315 x 1 (parallel) - 01/13/2011
    Deadlift: 335x 3 (dead weight) - 01/22/2011

Currently: Cutting

Latest Videos:
    Bench: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqqe8RkT2LM (11/25/10)
    Squat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8PLMZgNDUA (01/13/11)
    Deadlift: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1hIp-6y8sM (12/10/10)

DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MBosta View Post
    I got a question for ya. I'm starting a new workout in a month and a couple have my lifts have stalled (currently on a cut). When starting my new program, how much should I de-load by? (% wise of 1 rep max) and what should my weight progression be every week to avoid stalling again?

Lifts:
    Bench - 170 x 4 (stalled)
    Squat - 215 x 5
    Deads - 245 x 5
    Rows - 135 x 5
    Military - 105 x 4 (stalled)
    I generally like to gain ~1lb/week when bulking.

If your in need of a de-load week simply do about 60% of your normal weights but the same reps as you would normally do so your not straining yourself to much but still getting a little work in.

If your weights have stalled sometimes what I do is change up my approach. I usually like to lift heavy and low rep on compound lifts like bench and military (your stalled lifts)
    If i dont see any progress throughout a couple sessions Ill go to a lower weight 10 rep approach at a faster pace(less rest time) for a little while and make improvements through that scheme.
    Then ill switch back to heavy and low rep and I usually see a good amount of progress.
    Jason Loewy

Team Norton Representin'
    www.biolayne.com

Blut, Schweiß und Tränen. eyellsac's Avatar
    eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just started a hypertrophy routine, it seems to be a good routine. What do you think of them
    12 month bulk: feb 27th 2012 = 200lbs.

.Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whats your opinion of:

-Upper/lower split vs 3/4/5 Day Splits

- Whats the most effective way for you to cut personally?(just a small summary)
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000) MBosta is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DieHards77 View Post
    I generally like to gain ~1lb/week when bulking.

If your in need of a de-load week simply do about 60% of your normal weights but the same reps as you would normally do so your not straining yourself to much but still getting a little work in.

If your weights have stalled sometimes what I do is change up my approach. I usually like to lift heavy and low rep on compound lifts like bench and military (your stalled lifts)
    If i dont see any progress throughout a couple sessions Ill go to a lower weight 10 rep approach at a faster pace(less rest time) for a little while and make improvements through that scheme.
    Then ill switch back to heavy and low rep and I usually see a good amount of progress.
    Thx repped.
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119529051

Bench: 220 x 3 (to chest) - 01/10/2011
    Squat: 315 x 1 (parallel) - 01/13/2011
    Deadlift: 335x 3 (dead weight) - 01/22/2011

Currently: Cutting

Latest Videos:
    Bench: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqqe8RkT2LM (11/25/10)
    Squat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8PLMZgNDUA (01/13/11)
    Deadlift: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1hIp-6y8sM (12/10/10)

Originally Posted by eyellsac View Post
    I just started a hypertrophy routine, it seems to be a good routine. What do you think of them
    Hypertrophy routines are great but so are power type routines. Each have there benefits thats why I believe in a proper mix between hypertrophy focused training and power training. IMO heavy-low rep training builds new muscle and hypertrophy type training shapes it. A good combination of both throughout your routine is ideal

Originally Posted by Xchubbykid View Post
    Whats your opinion of:

-Upper/lower split vs 3/4/5 Day Splits

- Whats the most effective way for you to cut personally?(just a small summary)
    I dont generaly like upper/lower splits because I feel on upper days your trying to do to much and not doing enough per muscle group. to fully get the benefits of each muscle theres' many different angles you can hit your muscles to work them in different ways. Its hard to maximize your efforts per muscle group if doing only an upper/lower split.
    I work on a 5 day split right now that looks like this
    day1:chest/arms
    day2:back/traps/delts
    day3: off
    day4:arms/chest
    day5:legs
    day6:delts/back
    day7: off
    repeat
    Jason Loewy

Team Norton Representin'
    www.biolayne.com

eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyellsac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hypertrophy routines are great but so are power type routines. Each have there benefits thats why I believe in a proper mix between hypertrophy focused training and power training. IMO heavy-low rep training builds new muscle and hypertrophy type training shapes it. A good combination of both throughout your routine is ideal
    I start the cycle with lighter weights and higher reps then after a few weeks I go heavy with low reps.

Do you think this is a good combo?

thanks, repped

Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First off, I think it's amazing that you managed to turn a negative situation, such a being able to compete in a sport due to injury, in to a positive one in the sense that you found yourself a new sport. I congratulate you for that.

I was just wondering, what's the best advice you can give me about nutrition? I feel as though I have my workouts pretty much on point but my diet is letting me down.

Thanks.

Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what do you consider the best overall upper back excersise for width/thickness? i mean lats, not lower back.
    my posts are my own opinion and a result of my OWN experience,

AS in sports science
    year studying anatomy and physiology (sp) < probly

nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ste668 View Post
    First off, I think it's amazing that you managed to turn a negative situation, such a being able to compete in a sport due to injury, in to a positive one in the sense that you found yourself a new sport. I congratulate you for that.

I was just wondering, what's the best advice you can give me about nutrition? I feel as though I have my workouts pretty much on point but my diet is letting me down.

Thanks.
    i feel this is the biggest aspect of lifting we all want to figure out.

Im not saying the lifting part is easy, but if your diet is on point, you could see the results much more.

Both bulking and cutting info if you dont mind.
    Goodbye fried rice, hello fried chicken!

Stats:
    5'9"
    182 lbs
    12% BF

Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nick1990 View Post

Im not saying the lifting part is easy, but if your diet is on point, you could see the results much more.

agreed, its so confusing aswell, can never know your 100% doing it right or not. active life of a teen can also never be sure your eating enough or to much etcetc
    my posts are my own opinion and a result of my OWN experience,

AS in sports science
    year studying anatomy and physiology (sp) < probly

Is getting stronger Serb-Muscle's Avatar
    Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. Is soreness an indicator of growth?
    2. How can i improve my biceps, they are lacking compared to my triceps.

One Day At A Time.. MadeUnderground's Avatar
    MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Widge View Post
    agreed, its so confusing aswell, can never know your 100% doing it right or not. active life of a teen can also never be sure your eating enough or to much etcetc
    Yeah like, it seems that every time I cut, I want to eat too much, and every time I bulk, I never hit my target. It's so ****ing annoying.

I'm just not hungry when I'm bulking even on huge taxing work out days.

I guess this week has just been sorta maintenanceish.

Originally Posted by Serb-Muscle View Post
    I can tell you the first one is no. But I'm sure he can explain to you the Science behind it.
    "Life's not a bitch. Life is a beautiful woman. You only call her a bitch 'cause she won't let you get that pussy. Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests, or maybe you're just an ******* who couldn't sweet talk the princess." - Aesop Rock, "Daylight".

"Enjoy your body, use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or what other people think of it. It's the greatest instrument you will ever own." - Baz Luhrmann.

Is getting stronger Serb-Muscle's Avatar
    Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MadeUnderground View Post
    Yeah like, it seems that every time I cut, I want to eat too much, and every time I bulk, I never hit my target. It's so ****ing annoying.

I can tell you the first one is no. But I'm sure he can explain to you the Science behind it.
    AJ Sims told me it was an indicator, but if your not getting sore dont worry about it.

Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AJ Sims told me it was an indicator, but if your not getting sore dont worry about it.
    It has an indirect relationship with muscle growth.
    Soreness is largely related to high volume training. High volume training can also denote hypertrophy training (depending on the situation). Soreness also indicates that you trained the muscles that you intended to train. They can't be sore if you don't use them!

Sorry for jumping in there. I've been curious about the subject myself, so I did a bit of research. ^ Those are my findings.
    instagram.com/roanokephil - Misc follow back crew

I start the cycle with lighter weights and higher reps then after a few weeks I go heavy with low reps.

Do you think this is a good combo?

thanks, repped
    Yea that should be perfect, maybe something like 3 weeks hypertrophy specific then 3 weeks power and repeat, something along those lines. I just feel to many young lifters lift 10 rep range and thats that. Both heavy lifting and hypertrophy have there benfits and a place in ones routine

Originally Posted by Ste668 View Post

Thanks.
    Thanks a lot man, not to get to far into my story because this thread is all about you guys asking the question, if you wanna hear my lame ass story thats what my log is for haha but i overcame 2 season ending injuries in 11th grade (broke my leg), 12th grade (broke my wrist).

What questions do you have about nutrition? lol thats a little too general because i could go on FOREVER about nutrition

what do you consider the best overall upper back excersise for width/thickness? i mean lats, not lower back.
    IMO the best exercise for width is weighted pullups, ive seen HUGE improvements since i incorporated these into my routine and one of the better exercises for thickness is bent over barbell rows

Originally Posted by nick1990 View Post

I will say it every time I am asked, my diet is FAR more important than anything I do inside of the gym. Diet is what separates the people that go to the gym and the bodybuilders.
    My diet right now is around 400-450g carbs / 240g protein / 70g fat from healthy choices (chicken - lean meats - ham - cottage cheese - whole wheat bread/pasta - brown rice - baked chips - vegetables - almonds - peanut butter - etc)
    Bulking I have 1-2max cheat meals a week if the situation arises.

Those are just my general guidlines, ask any specific question you might have its just hard to be general about something so extensive as nutrition

Looking back I contribute my broken bones in football to not eating enough. I have a super fast metabolism and I would never eat enough in season so I would lose weight and get to low of a body fat to be playing running back on a varsity football team. As an active teen you should be eating most likely a lot more than you think of clean sources in order to at least stay maintenance.
    Once again if you want to run by anything you might have questions with in your diet feel free itll be a lot easier to help with specific questions

1. No soreness is not an indicator of growth. Some people get more sore than others it doesnt mean they got more out of there workout than someone else. I barely got sore the final year of my last bulk because my body was used to lifting that way
    2. 2 exercises ive seen great results from is heavy barbell curls and 1 arm db preacher curls. Best way to improve your biceps is along with having an arms day throw in biceps on another day as well so you hit them twice a week. I do that on my chest day i throw in biceps as well

Originally Posted by MadeUnderground View Post

Just have to be decipline and determined my man. Dieting youo have to realize food is simply fuel towards your goals and bulking you just need to pound the food. Try to include more protein powders in your diet or MRP's since digesting a liquid is a lot less filling of your stomach and itll make the calories easier to get down.
    Jason Loewy

Team Norton Representin'
    www.biolayne.com

MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Frank McGrath trains at my gym (LA Fitness, Brampton - Ontario), are you mad?

On a serious note, what is your peak bf% in the off-season?

Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you believe you can add LBM while cutting? How would you go about doing so

Originally Posted by MHurricane View Post
    Frank McGrath trains at my gym (LA Fitness, Brampton - Ontario), are you mad?

On a serious note, what is your peak bf% in the off-season?
    Hah thats awesome, probably motivating training the same place as an IFBB pro. I live within a 30 minute drive from Bev Francis' powerhouse gym where pro's shoot dvd's while they train, are you mad? lol

I get heavy durring last off season as I think all natural bodybuilders need to do atleast once in there life in order to have substantial muscle when they get in contest shape. Heaviest I got last off season was 224 at around probably 16% bf and this season I hope to get to 235 with around the same bf% if not less
    Jason Loewy

Team Norton Representin'
    www.biolayne.com

Originally Posted by Lanny14 View Post
    Do you believe you can add LBM while cutting? How would you go about doing so
    no i dont believe so at all. Calories in vs calories out and you cant add anything to your body while your calories out surpass your calories in. You might be able to see a slight increase in LBM within the first week or two of cutting but thats because your probably still eating around maintenance level
    Jason Loewy

Team Norton Representin'
    www.biolayne.com

MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the same gynecomastia problem like you. It feels like there is a rock under your nipple, huh? It's only one nipple for me as well... (no homo)

TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i got a ? for ya.

whats your opinion on a rotation diet approach to bulk while droping bf at the same time?

for ex: 4 days cutting at 500-600 under maintenance with a little less than 1g carbs per lb

2 days bulking at 5-600cals over maintenance with 2-2.5 g of carbs per lb

and 1 day about 8-100cals over maintenace and 3g of carbs per lb.

with lifting on the days you are over and doing liss/hiit on the days your under.
    "Hard work dosent go unseen, unless hard work isnt present"

Yore Mawm.

NOBROSCIENCETOLERATED ***FuxWithMe***

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    which supps do you use?

jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    . are you prepared for lots of question?
    . How big are your arms?
    . How many inches is your waist?
    . and besides the 5x5 routine for benching is there another routine where i can bump it up a notch cause ive been doing it for 8 and a half months and started at 100. i feel like im a bit behind.

Yea that should be perfect, maybe something like 3 weeks hypertrophy specific then 3 weeks power and repeat, something along those lines. I just feel to many young lifters lift 10 rep range and thats that. Both heavy lifting and hypertrophy have there benfits and a place in ones routine
    4 weeks medium reps & weight then 4 weeks HEAVY with low reps is what I re-planned out.
    Thanks alot for your help =]

N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have no questions at this point in time. Just saying hi and congratulations on your pro card.

Originally Posted by MHurricane View Post
    I have the same gynecomastia problem like you. It feels like there is a rock under your nipple, huh? It's only one nipple for me as well... (no homo)
    Please dont say no homo, no reason for it lol pet peeve of mine this is bodybuilding you dont need to say no homo

Unfortunately theres nothing non-surgical you can really do to fix it at this point most likely, if its a concern for you id go see a dr like I did. Mine used to be a lot worse but i got a little work done on it this past summer

Originally Posted by TitanFB11 View Post
    i got a ? for ya.

whats your opinion on a rotation diet approach to bulk while droping bf at the same time?

for ex: 4 days cutting at 500-600 under maintenance with a little less than 1g carbs per lb

2 days bulking at 5-600cals over maintenance with 2-2.5 g of carbs per lb

and 1 day about 8-100cals over maintenace and 3g of carbs per lb.

with lifting on the days you are over and doing liss/hiit on the days your under.
    What is your reason for wanting to drop bf? at your height and weight you should just go on a regular slow controlled bulk imo. Doing the routine you specified is just hurting the results you would get from a cut and hurting the results you would get from a bulk so most likely doing that you would just end up exactly how youo are right now in the end

Originally Posted by benzz View Post
    which supps do you use?
    Right now I use
    USP Labs: Prime, Anabolic Pump, P-slin, Powerfull
    Scivation: Sesamin, Xtend, Whey
    Primaforce: Elastamine, Beta Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate

An uneccessarily high importance is placed on Supplements for people our age. Do they work? Hell yes but they are there to supplement proper diet and nutrition. Just eat big, lift big and get big

Originally Posted by jimmybody View Post
    . are you prepared for lots of question?
    . How big are your arms? I was going to measure them righ tnow because i havent in FOREVER but i mustve left my tapemeasure at home. Last time i measured them was almost 2 years ago and they were 17.5 so Id hope atleast 18 ill measure when i go home from school for thanksgiving break
    . How many inches is your waist? Offseason 32"-34", contest prep <30"
    . and besides the 5x5 routine for benching is there another routine where i can bump it up a notch cause ive been doing it for 8 and a half months and started at 100. i feel like im a bit behind. Choose a weight that you can get 5/6 times and do it for all 3 sets and continue using that weight until you get it for 3 sets of 6 then up the weight 5-10lbs and repeat. May not provide rapid results but you will get consistant results that in the long run will add up
    Hahah let a rip im here to answer them

4 weeks medium reps & weight then 4 weeks HEAVY with low reps is what I re-planned out.
    Thanks alot for your help =]
    that sounds perfect and follow that up with a deload week then if you were happy with the results, repeat
    Jason Loewy

Team Norton Representin'
    www.biolayne.com

isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is it alright if i eat a breakfast around 1,000 calories. i workout in the morning before school and this is my pre-workout meal. i was wondering if it was too much or not

SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SummerSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What has been your max bench / squat / deadlift been in your lifetime? (Or estimated if you don't max)

Above you posted a routine that you do:

day1:chest/arms
    day2:back/traps/delts
    day3: off
    day4:arms/chest
    day5:legs
    day6:delts/back
    day7: off
    repeat

I took a decent amount of interest to this routine. Is it worth giving it a shot for someone who has been training for around a year? Or is this routine more specially tailored to an advanced bodybuilder like yourself? How much volume do you usually incorporate while on this routine?