Closed Thread
    Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500)

Cool Shall I tell chicks I am a gynecologist?

I'm going to try this seeing how chicks dig obgyns. Offer them a free appointment? My mother is an IRL gynaecologist so I am aware & can talk the talk.
    MBA students come out with: "My staff is my most important asset." Bull*****. Staff is usually your biggest cost. We all employ some lazy ****s who needs a kick up the backside, but no one can bring themselves to admit it.

moastmcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) moastmcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) moastmcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) moastmcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) moastmcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) moastmcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) moastmcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) moastmcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) moastmcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) moastmcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) moastmcase will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Uncle_Tony View Post
    I'm going to try this seeing how chicks dig obgyns. Offer them a free appointment? My mother is an IRL gynaecologist so I am aware & can talk the talk.
    Actually most women see their gyno as nothing more than a doctor. There is nothing sexual between them, and telling them you are a gyno will put you in the same place in their minds. Instead of cutting a path through the ladies (which I'm guessin is your plan) you'll be setting yourself apart from them. Also beware, because offering them free appointments when you are not a real gyno can land you in jail for fraud and molestation/sexual assault. Not only that, but you are far too young to be a gyno, and most women will pick up on this very quickly.
    If it hurts.... Not good
    If it burns.... Awesome! Except for STD's. Then the burning is bad.

Ever noticed how some people complain about sooo much, never do anything about it .. and magically nothing gets any better? - maikuljay

I use insults as a form of motivation. If I'm insulting you I'm trying to help make you a better person in the end. - ME

If money is the root of all evil, why do churches want it so badly? -Unknown

amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Considering how you're 19 years old, the possibility of you being a gynecologist are very slim.
    "If not you, who? If not now, when?"

randomaurora.wordpress.com

smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how about not lying about anything and saying a simple "hey, My name is Tony"
    My mind hurts to think about women anymore.

Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abominator will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In before OP starts a thread called "so I got arrested for practicing medicine without a license today"

meus animus est in divum aesthetic.'s Avatar
    aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    and the minute you mention that.. they will either think youre gay or friendzone you.
    imo thats not attractive at all
    keep up and you'll be kept up

GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000) GloboRick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice, trying to pull "catch me if you can"
    watch out for the FBI... and tom hanks...

Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle_Tony is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by moastmcase View Post
    Not only that, but you are far too young to be a gyno, and most women will pick up on this very quickly.
    http://www.mumbaimirror.com/printart...6063a&subsite=
    MBA students come out with: "My staff is my most important asset." Bull*****. Staff is usually your biggest cost. We all employ some lazy ****s who needs a kick up the backside, but no one can bring themselves to admit it.

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No one "digs" their gyno. Most women hate going to one. And younger broads generally opt for female gyos because they're much more uncomfortable with a male doctor.

There are too many reasons that this idea is a pile of fail to even begin pointing them all out.

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tell them u r a plastic surgeon:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post

Props. I will do.

Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post

Good episode.
    gympunk - "Thank God my wife hasn't ever been bothered by cum shooting around."

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Uncle_Tony View Post
    worst idea next to doctor who gives free breast exams...... oh yeah girls know a doctor when they see him at 12/1am in the club and random dude walks up and says he will check a girls breast for free......works like a charm

yealp - btw your creep factor will go up 10 fold............

honestly tell chicks you do something random........see if they are paying attention

go from there

Christian Troy - big ego, lotsa confidence and a paycheck to back it all up......**and a sweet pad**

R1ppedEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) R1ppedEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) R1ppedEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) R1ppedEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) R1ppedEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) R1ppedEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) R1ppedEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) R1ppedEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) R1ppedEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) R1ppedEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) R1ppedEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by smooth_as_silk View Post
    how about not lying about anything and saying a simple "hey, My name is Tony"
    hahaha

SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I work at an ob/gyn hospital - I've told chicks "I deliver babies" before, and they've gotten a kick out of that
    Cynical Optimist, Extreme Moderate

member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so what your saying is that you'd like to remind women of an unpleasent and uncomfortable genital examination minute you introduce yourself to them?

ive done lots of gyn examinations on patients, there is nothing sexual about it

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tell them ''well occasionally i rob banks...wanna help tonite?''

this cocky funny line works for me all the time

WTF, every stereotype affirms my assumption & it makes sense that an expert of the female genitalia can effect a better orgasm unto the female than a non-expert!