Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should i pull an all nighter before school

It's 9pm right now. I have a massive extremely hard FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE HARD midterm exam tomorrow in one class, and a pretty big research paper due tomorrow in another class. I'm only 2/3 of the way done with the one research paper and I've hit the wall (trying to do it on gun control, tips to add some content!!!)

I have a lot of studying I need to do for that massive hard exam, which I can't do until I finish this paper.

I have to get up at 6:45 for school. (I'm going to the local college fyi, this isn't high school)

WHAT DO I DO?

Is it worth staying up really late, like 3 am? On the day before the exam? I have a NOS I have saved in the fridge for emergencies like this, which I can put to good use tomorrow while on campus so I don't fall asleep

Help my obi-wan-brahs, you're my only hope.

Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500) Davidthefat is not very helpful. (-500)
    No, get a good night sleep and do your best on the test, thats what I do, I get at least B's in all my test, mostly As

Jacuzzi On the Roof kbismadkool's Avatar
    kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000) kbismadkool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nope, finish your work. do an all nighter another time
    my workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118619261
    Racing LankedOut To A 300 Bench and 500 Deadlift

Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Davidthefat View Post
    No, get a good night sleep and do your best on the test, thats what I do, I get at least B's in all my test, mostly As
    what if you have the worst teacher in history who is notorious for preaching random crap not even in the text book in a hard class like world civilizations?

It's extremely hard to get a good grade in that class, I need to do better.

hiLLo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiLLo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiLLo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiLLo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiLLo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiLLo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiLLo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiLLo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiLLo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiLLo is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiLLo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No one on these forums should care what grades you get DTF, as for your sig remove the para antes de levantar las pesas.

To the OP, I would suggest finishing your paper, getting at least a few hours of sleep before the test, and get like an hour of studying of the material that you think will be actually be on the test. I know how you feel when you have a teacher that teaches random **** that isn't even relevant to the text. As for gun control I can't really help you there, but you should probably have the 2nd amendment somewhere in your paper.
    * Team Frvrmuscle *
    R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny

Originally Posted by hiLLo View Post
    No one on these forums should care what grades you get DTF, as for your sig remove the para antes de levantar las pesas.

To the OP, I would suggest finishing your paper, getting at least a few hours of sleep before the test, and get like an hour of studying of the material that you think will be actually be on the test. I know how you feel when you have a teacher that teaches random **** that isn't even relevant to the text. As for gun control I can't really help you there, but you should probably have the 2nd amendment somewhere in your paper.
    Yeah that's the problem, you study everything that should be on the test and all your notes and not a single speck of it is on the test. IDK where he comes up with his random questions lol, maybe he's getting his history classes mixed up.

I do have the 2nd amendment in it. I'd like to fill some space saying something about why our founding fathers put it in the bill of rights but my brain has hit the wall on this writing lol.

Magsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Magsy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In college, tests are over a much larger amount of material. Also, tests in high school are not worth 33% of the grade like they are in college.