Nick.Arias.21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nick.Arias.21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nick.Arias.21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nick.Arias.21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Fat Burning Supplements for Teens

I'm new to the site but over the last year I got a belly and gained fat since I had a broken leg and couldn't work out but now I'm ready to hit the gym again and get back on track. I was wondering since I'm 16 years old what fat burning supplements if any are good for me?

billy11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nick.Arias.21 View Post
    I'm new to the site but over the last year I got a belly and gained fat since I had a broken leg and couldn't work out but now I'm ready to hit the gym again and get back on track. I was wondering since I'm 16 years old what fat burning supplements if any are good for me?
    The best "fat burning supplement" is a good weightlifting program with some cardio along with a good diet. A fat burning supplement will do little good for you until you already have all those in place. To be honest, they only work a little, they are a small part of the picture.

RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Nick.Arias.21 View Post
    IMO...not really such thing as a fat burning supplement.

There is such thing as an appetite supressing supplement that makes you less hungry so you will tend to eat less, thus creating a calorie deficit and causing you to burn fat.

But you can just make a diet with a decent calorie deficit and burn fat...without having to spend money on a stupid supplement.

No supplement is going to make you burn fat if you have a calorie surplus...not even clenbuterol will do that (if you take into account thermogenic effects).

edit: you didnt gain fat because you didnt go to the gym..you gained fat cause you ate too much....

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fat burners aren't some sort of panacea. They'll aid in the process, but won't give you astounding results by themselves.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

Nick.Arias.21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nick.Arias.21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nick.Arias.21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nick.Arias.21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RaveBDK View Post
    IMO...not really such thing as a fat burning supplement.

There is such thing as an appetite supressing supplement that makes you less hungry so you will tend to eat less, thus creating a calorie deficit and causing you to burn fat.

But you can just make a diet with a decent calorie deficit and burn fat...without having to spend money on a stupid supplement.

No supplement is going to make you burn fat if you have a calorie surplus...not even clenbuterol will do that (if you take into account thermogenic effects).

edit: you didnt gain fat because you didnt go to the gym..you gained fat cause you ate too much....
    Yeah your probably right I did eat alot more than I did before I broke my leg. You also said there's an appetite supressing supplement. I think that will be the best since when I see food for some reason it makes me hungry. But there is alot of fat related supplements like fat blockers, carb blockers, thermogenic fat burners, stimulant-free fat burners, e.t.c. So out of all of those which one will be the best one to lose weight and not eat alot but also be healthy for me since I'm 15 years old.