sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

cost of gyno surgery?

how much does a gyno surgery cost? and how long is the recovery process?
    "Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength."

"Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength."

endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sami72 View Post
    uhhhhhh wrong section.
    Try the AAS section.

Or maybe consult a surgeon

Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Or just type the words "gyno surgery cost" into Google.

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A friend of mine just had it and it was covered by his insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield).

I believe that a lot of the cost factors will depend on your coverage plan and how the Doctors want to work things. Honestly I have no idea what it would cost out of pocket though since I compete Natural. Your best bet would probably be to go to an AAS board or place where there will be more guys who are familiar with the procedure.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the problem to be treated, can vary from surgeon to surgeon and around the world. I work with up to 8 gynecomastia patients a day and see so many different types, that one price to fit all would not be fair.

Recovery After Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the problem to be treated, surgical techniques, skill of the surgery, after surgery care, and many other factors. My patients are back to a computer the day of surgery. Lifting the arms up over the head can take some time. This is real surgery. I explain for my patients that it is like having a sprain. A dynamic return to activities helps protect healing tissues. In bodybuilding no pain, no gain. After surgery, ignore the pain and you can hurt the healing. Here is more about Healing After Gynecomastia Surgery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com

Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the first hand info DrBermant.

BTW, strong search skills.
    My Training Journal: http://tinyurl.com/jasons-journal
    My Video Training Journal: www.youtube.com/user/jason24590
    08/17:245,185,275 02/18:345,275,380
    06/18:405;315,455
    goal: hit previous SBD #s again 524,364,562
    current meet PRs: ---/---/--- ---

What NorthStrong's sig. says

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jason2459 View Post
    Thanks for the first hand info DrBermant.

BTW, strong search skills.
    So I was not the only one having a hard time searching here!

I love the way bodybuilding.com has evolved over the years. The latest version of the search was initially frustrating until I learned this trick. Go to the Advanced Search:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search.php

You can get there by holding the search label down and picking that option. In there I change the Sort Results to "Last Posting Date." I find that the default setting yields bizarre results that have little value to me. My guess is that the mods have the weight factors for the "relevant" set up in an unusual fashion. If you know any forum administrators or mods, when working, the default settings should bring up more relevant results.

I prefer to post in current topics when possible. This search method permits me to find recent topics for which I have a passion in helping.

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Plastic Surgery
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have you been diagnosed with this or are you just chubby?

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have gyno (non-pubertal) and the doctors won't do anything to it. As long as it doesn't look cancerous you better have a good doctor or be great at faking pain or you won't get surgery for it. I'm in pain every cold day from it, anytime anything rubs against or touches my lower pecs its serious pain. But as far as getting my insurance (Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield by the way) to pay for it, fugghetaboutit
    771/645/622 Single Ply

sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    thanks everyone including Dr Michale Bernerd. i check with a doc in hometown.

"Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength."

Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post
    I have gyno (non-pubertal) and the doctors won't do anything to it. As long as it doesn't look cancerous you better have a good doctor or be great at faking pain or you won't get surgery for it. I'm in pain every cold day from it, anytime anything rubs against or touches my lower pecs its serious pain. But as far as getting my insurance (Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield by the way) to pay for it, fugghetaboutit
    No mine is not painful; just thought of leveling it out..thanks for the advise, what do u think is the average out-of-pocket cost around US here?

Originally Posted by Retardo-pex View Post
    Have you been diagnosed with this or are you just chubby?
    not yet but looking at a mirror and comments from one of girlfriend made to consider this option.

But at the same am thinking problem could due to imbalance between estrogen and testosterone level, are you familiar with abcdefgh's of anobolic steroid side effects and therapy?

thanks everyone including Dr Michale Bermant. i check with a doc in hometown.
    You are welcome.

Not all doctors have the same skills. I posted in another forum "How to Pick a Gynecomastia Surgeon"

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16474.0

Be careful, it is easier to contour the chest during primary surgery. I see disasters from around the world: patients unhappy with what local doctors did. Some of these problems do not have reasonable contour options to revise the mess. Check out one class of these:

Crater Deformity After Bad Gynecomastia Surgery

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not yet but looking at a mirror and comments from one of girlfriend made to consider this option.

But at the same am thinking problem could due to imbalance between estrogen and testosterone level, are you familiar with abcdefgh's of anobolic steroid side effects and therapy?
    I'm not versed in roids at all so I'm no help. I just remembered a few years ago where everyone in the teen section thought they had gyno because their chest was a bit droopy when in actuality all of them was a bit droopy :P

Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hold on let me go get my receipt.
    All Time WR Squat: 785 @ 220 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0GtHNRdHeM
    Powerlifting Coach At Complete Human Performance (www.completehumanperformance.com)
    WongStwongTraining@gmail.com

L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10) L1GHTWEIGHTBABY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mine costed $6,950
    praising the god of form

02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10) 02vette is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    4100, had it done yesterday. supposably 3 wks till i can lift and since mine was minor one to two months untill healed.