momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Muscle Pharm Assault Review- Kicks Up Another Notch!!!

My 2 favorite NO product is SP250 and Muscle Tech Nano Vapor. I usually alternate between the two. So last week I ran out of the SP250 and the dude was trying to sell me this new product "Assault" which I never heard before. He said a lot of the guys in the gym switched over to this new product and they are loving it. So he gave me an additional 20% off to get me to purchase this product. So I thought why not since he is giving me a deal and the product sounds promising. So here is my comparison score with SP250/Nano Vapor.

Taste:

Assault: 9.5/10 Taste was great!! It was so good that I look forward in drinking this stuff.

SP250: 9/10 - The Orange flavor rocks. Taste just like Orange Creamsicle. Other SP flavor I would give it a 7/10.

Vapor: 7/10 Taste is mediocre and it leaves a bitter after taste. It isn't so bad but Assault and SP250 tasted much better.

Energy:

Assault: 9/10 Awesome continous energy. No jitters and felt really good and that I can still keep going after 1hr in the gym. The best part is no crash so far

SP250: 7/10 Energy was great first 2 weeks then it seem to taylor off a bit. However still a very strong product. Sometimes I would need to up the serving to get the energy I am looking for.

Vapor: 8.5/10 This product gave me a good intense workout everytime in the gym. This product made me sweat like a dog everytime working hard in the gym. Great energy boost and the only complaint is on some days I will crash pretty hard.

PUMP:

Assault: 10/10 OK this product gave me some serious crazy pumps. The other 2 products gave me awsome pumps too. But what puts this product in a different league is the continuous pump. Thus the pump was rock hard during my workouts. It got so hard that I lost my flexibility...LOL!! I also noticed my pumps lasted a good 2-3hrs longer than SP and Vapor. I was really surprised how long the pump lasted. I just love the pump in this product. Not sure if it is because the dose is higher or what but I was very impressed.

SP250: 8.5/10 Awesome pumps during workout and I can see my vains showing just after 15mins of consumption. Too bad the pump didn't last as long. It seems to fade after a good workout.

Vapor: 9/10 Before trying Assault, I thought this product gave me the best pump. Similar to SP250 but i notice my pump was a bit fuller compare to SP250. Not sure why but it was and it lasted a bit loner than SP250 I had noticed.

Overall: I would recommend Assault if you have not tried it yet. A great overall product that I will now happily switch over to. The only down fall is I feel like drinking this stuff when I am thirsty. Yes it is that good and it quenches your thirst. I must say all 3 products are very strong but Assault is better overall. Hope this review helps and let me know what you think of this product after trying it out.
    Last edited by momotl; 11-18-2009 at 04:51 PM.

J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fantastic review! Very detailed! Assault looks like good stuff
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    300+ Bench Crew
    IRB 9k+
    ~Polish Strength Genetics~

momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by J-Cubed View Post
    Fantastic review! Very detailed! Assault looks like good stuff
    Thanks and yeah the product is pretty impressive.

I have been on it and so far no crashing to report

ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I purchased Assault last week. I have finished one week on it and am very impressed. I like the energy, it's very balanced and not all at once. I also like that even when I'm not working out, I feel tighter. When you use certain NO products and you get that goodp ump, a few hours later, it goes away and you feel almost flabby to an extent, I don't feel that at all with Assault. As a matter of fact, I feel like my skin is wrapped tight around my muscles all day long, which makes me feel alot better mentally on a onfidence level. I am realyl looking forward to the entire cycle of this.

The Orange flavored SP250 is a VERY delicious taste as well. I will give you that.

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sweet review man, glad you enjoyed it that much! Lol I wish I had a 5 gallon drum of this stuff so I could drink it all day...too damn good for one serving at a time!
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My spelling could use a checker. haha.

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    very good review! thanks bud!!
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

Just thought I give you guys an update. I am still using this product and still loving the taste/energy/and crazy pumps I get. I noticed after using it after 3wks, my muscles are always feeling fuller and harder. My strength has gone up over the use of this product. My endurance has gone up as well. I am very happy with this product. And for the taste is kick ass but I hope they will come out with a few additional flavors down the road. Definitely the best NOS product right now in the market I would say.

Now they have their Post drink Recon. I can't wait to start using that.

shephard. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Omg assault taste is ubelievable, got a free sample from the local supplement store and the pumps were crazy, and the best thing is no crash at all! Still had energy to play a game of basketball after a 2 hour workout, I've been using usp labs jack3d and the worst crash ever

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shephard. View Post
    Omg assault taste is ubelievable, got a free sample from the local supplement store and the pumps were crazy, and the best thing is no crash at all! Still had energy to play a game of basketball after a 2 hour workout, I've been using usp labs jack3d and the worst crash ever
    Awesome brotha, I'd take Assault over Jack3d aaaaanyday!
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by momotl View Post

PUMP:

Assault: 10/10 OK this product gave me some serious crazy pumps. The other 2 products gave me awsome pumps too. But what puts this product in a different league is the continuous pump. Thus the pump was rock hard during my workouts. It got so hard that I lost my flexibility...LOL!!
    bummer. i like my athleticism. was interested in this as an alternative to anaconda but the pump would be a serious negative to me. thanks for the review!