Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Entrepoon is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Left arm shakes while lifting overhead.

I've been on a break due to a rotator cuff injury. Then it escalated to my whole arm feeling pain. So I went to a chiropractor to sooth my left arm and now I feel better since it doesn't hurt now anywhere near as bad as before.

But now today I had lifted the trunk of my car and held it up for a while overhead. and i could feel my left arm shaking a bit. Is it time to work out on light weights? I was thinking that my left arm may have gotten really weak.

Stats: 6'3", 350 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4466
    babyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) babyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) babyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) babyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) babyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) babyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) babyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) babyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) babyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) babyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) babyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit babyslayer's BodySpace
    you need to start doing rotator cuff work, trap work, rear delt work, and back work.

aswell as shoulder flexibility and mobility work.

and learning how to do upper body lifts in manners that dont bother your shoulders.
    My names George Leeman and Im 22 years old benching 500lbs+ and deadlifting 900lbs+ with straps! Looking for custom diet and training programs and to work one on one with me as a strength and bodybuilding coach for reasonable prices? email me or add me on skype or facebook for details!

email: thetruebeast1991@hotmail.com
    facebook: georgebabyslayerleeman
    youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/geoleeman?feature=mhee