llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sleep Difficulty on 1-AD

In my second week of my cycle. First 4 days I took 300mg, then switched to 500. Oddly enough I haven't felt the extreme lethargy others have, I CAN some, but its not that bad at all, and I fall asleep very quick which I love, but I have a hard time staying alseep. Has anyone else experienced this side effect? I can only stay asleep 3-4 hours, then I wake up every 15-20min after that or I can't fall back asleep at all. Despite the lack of prolonged sleep I still feel energized, noticing strength and size gains.

I take with food and drink plenty of water, any ideas or suggestions for this sleep problem?

Btw anyone with questions relating to my experiences so far on 1-AD, I'm happy to help, especially condsidering I don't seem to have as many side effects as others.
    Kill one man and you are a murderer. Kill a million and you are a conquerer. Kill them all and you are God

If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.

buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've had similar effects from 1-testosterone, i get up atleast 3-4 times a night. I get up hungry and get something to eat always. I really don't have an answer for you but try to get something to eat then go back to sleep because it works for me.
    Bench Press: 260 X 5
    Squat: 275 X 5
    Military Press: 160 X 5
    Weight: 212 lbs
    Training Week: 1 (restarted)
    -
    Neck: 19.5"
    Chest: 48"
    Arms: 15.5" (needs improvement)
    Thighs: 24"
    (All these measurements are when flexing btw)
    -
    04/24/03

Location: Bring an umbrella for my reign of Chaos... and use KaliYama brand ball bearing lubricant. I use K-Y Jelly shouldn't you?
    Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am just getting to the end of my first week of 1-AD/4-AD (at 600mg of each daily) stack and during the day I get like a zombie. I am taking an ECA to pick me up, and it works, but I also have the problem of staying asleep at night. I get up 4-5 times a night (once or twice because of all the water I am drinking), but I just can not stay asleep. That may be part of the lethargy I feel during the day, but it sure is noticeable throughout the day as the ECA wakes me up and then fades away...

So far nothing else to report except that I seem to still be losing body fat even though I have raised my kcal intake to bulking levels, and I have put on ~3 lbs on the scales (with a variance for water weight during the day taken into consideration) and the amount of weight I am lifting has increased (although I attribute this mainly to the psychological effects of being on my first PH cycle)...

The lethargy and insomnia are not enough of a negative to detract from the gains I seem to be making; even though I am still very early in my cycle. So far I am pleased. *shrug*
    Last edited by Nonsequitur; 04-24-2003 at 09:37 PM.
    Prelude to matter, shift of disorder
    Completion of bonds between chaos and order

2002 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro SS #10354
    "The Blue Ghost"
    That's not a cam lope it just needs a tune... *evil grin*

llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok thanks guys. I was concerned because I've never seen this side effect mentioned before. If its happening to others I won't worry about it. I guess food would help, thanks for the suggestion.
    Kill one man and you are a murderer. Kill a million and you are a conquerer. Kill them all and you are God

If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    try some melatonin

TripleP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I second that melatonin helps me lots, and some really sweet dreams...

prelude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prelude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prelude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prelude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prelude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prelude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prelude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prelude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prelude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prelude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prelude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    why is it that when I take Melatonin I get horrible dreams?

Should I be thinking of naked women before I go to bed?

Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had that at first........but also got the major tiredness......but then when i was on 600mg per day i was waking up in the night cause i was hungry BIG TIM.......used to get through 2 cups cottage cheese and a couple of bannanas!
    What is pain?

Pain........is ONLY weakness leaving the body

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by prelude
    Should I be thinking of naked women before I go to bed?
    You should always be thinking of naked women