Nostalgia2302 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nostalgia2302 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need advice on calories and undereating

Going past my red reputation and immaturity a few years ago ; I need advice

I'm back to lifting after 2 years due to an injury I had at my job when I was just starting out.

STATS:

Height: 5'6 feet
    Weight: about 180 lbs (BMI 30) yeah I gained a ton of weight
    Workout+ Hamstring Curls + 20 min HIIT
    Current Job: Similar to Uber but better pay. I basically just drive.

What should be my calorie intake with my stats, job and workout? I'm pretty sure I'm undereating

- I once ate 2 Mcmuffins without cheese and butter for breakfast, so around 420 cals
    - For lunch I had a Wendy's grilled chicken sandwich and a small chili. That's 520 calories

So on that particular day I had just eaten 940 calories and 80 gr protein without including dinner and/or protein bar snack. So I'm pretty sure I'm undereating even for a "cut"

Any help appreciated. I just want to get back on track

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BMI is a useless and outdated scale, disregard.

Go to the nutrition section and read the stickies on how to compose a rational diet that fits your goals. It's quite simple. Find your TDEE using IIFYM calculator (go to their website), adjust as needed as the calculator will only give an estimate. Once you have your total calories build your diet with foods you enjoy eating and fit your macros. Minimums: .45g fat per lb of body weight, .8g protein per lb of body weight. Once you've hit those minimums, the rest of your calories are discretionary.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners