Supermunda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weider Club 540 Power Rack

Whats are your thoughts on Weider Club 540 power rack? I have a chance to get one $200. I looked around on the internet, it is rated to hold 250 lbs. What do you guys think? Buy or not. Thanks.

Here is a pic
    images.craigslist.org/3nc3kb3p25O45T05S79bf7a8efb05647e1349.jpg

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is the pic:

250lbs seems a little low for the rating. I've seen some of their half racks listed at 300lbs. Either way, I'm sure that's a legal number and has little to do with what it can actually hold (THIS STATEMENT IS MY OPINION AND MAY NOT BE WORTH A POOP).

A lot of people have had those and like them just fine. Animal had one I believe, or one like it, and extremistpullup has a weider (but not that one).....they're both pretty strong .

I've had two Weider Cages that I bought only to flip. One was like that one and was the better of the two. The other one wasn't so great, but I'd still use it over a half rack or a bench press if I had my druthers. Weider's cages are one of the things they actually didn't do so bad on. Not spectacular, but not terrible either.

I would obviously try to get him down even at least $25, but if you really can't find anything right now, its not a rip off at his price. If you get it, keep your eyes glued to CL until another one thats better quality pops up and get it.....and flip the weider, I'm sure you'll be able to pretty much get that out of it.

Good luck.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    It will hold a hell of a lot more than 250#'s for $200 thats not to bad.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like the pull-up bar, that a plus

xcrucialsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcrucialsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcrucialsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcrucialsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcrucialsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcrucialsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcrucialsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcrucialsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcrucialsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcrucialsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcrucialsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the weider c670 which is a newer model. It seems very stable, have had 315lbs on the rack and it was very sturdy. I dont like the pull up bar on mine, i wish it was flat across. The only thing i see thats different is the c670 has bar holders and safeties on the outside of the rack to allow for benching.. On the 540, I dont see how you could bench properly. Usually you bring the the weight from over your head to your chest, but looks like you would have to bring it from out in front of you. The bench in the picture sucks, wobbles alot.

I wouldn't pay 200 for the rack. Maybe 150. I got mine for 75. Theres a powerline and yukon rack right now where i am for 200 and 300.

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yea, i liked mine. it was a club weider 565, looked about like that. i put the bar holders on the back and took care of the benching problem mentioned above. made it about impossible to do inclines, though, with the lat attachment on, so i took it off.

it's not bad for that price, but i'd try to talk him down.

i sold mine for $200 to a buddy, and picked another up for free on time on cl. sold that one for $200 with an even worse bench.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()