Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

LD Switches It Up with CreaDyl :D

Welcome to my new log

About this Log

I am switching up my creatine after about 3 months of using Universal Storm. At first, I wasn't sure about logging a product that was going to have 100 logs going, but the ingredients really do look good to me, and I'm excited to have that extra burst of energy and focus that CreaDyl provides in addition to its creatine stack. I am trying out a new workout split after a few months on my last routine. I am hoping to gain strength and a little size. It's time for a change, and I think Creadyl might just help me along nicely

Stay Tuned...
    Last edited by Liquid_diet; 11-16-2009 at 01:31 PM.

Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Current Stats and Stuff

Age - 28
    Height - 5"8
    Weight - 178
    Body Type - ecto/meso

I am going to be on a clean bulk, as I have been throughout the fall. For my new workouts, I am going back up to 12-rep sets, after a periodization routine where I finished up with a few weeks of 8 reps last week. I am going to be resting for a strict 90 seconds between sets, timed with a stopwatch. This first week will be me trying to figure out which weight I can get about 12 reps at for this new routine, so I may be getting fewer than 12 at first...

* - I am taking "before" pictures, but instead of posting them now, I am going to post them side by side with my "after" pictures at the end of this log.

Current Supps

am - One a Day Men's multi, Walmart fish oil, NOW rhodiola rosea,

pre * - was using 1 scoop Universal Storm, now using 1 scoop CreaDyl

intra - 1 scoop powerade powder, 5 g Optimum BCAA powder

Post - 1 scoop Optimum GlycoMaize (30 gr carbs) and 1 scoop SciFit Econo Whey

afternoon - 1 scoop CreaDyl

Bed - 3 g Dymatize GABA

Current Diet

I eat pretty much the same thing every day, just to keep it simple and groceries cheaper since I buy in bulk lol.

am - 1 cup quick oats, 1 heaping TBSP natural peanut butter, 1 scoop whey, 4 oz nonfat yogurt

pw shake - 1 scoop GlycoMaize, 1 scoop whey

pw meal - 2 servings pasta, 4-6 oz chicken breast, 1 TBSP olive oil and light low sodium sauce, * somtimes 1 piece fruit

early dinner - 2 servings brown rice, 4-6 oz lean steak, 1 large tortilla, 1 apple

snack gainer shake - 16 oz skim milk, 1/2 cup fat free yogurt, 1 cup frozen strawberries, 1 banana, 1/2 cup oats, 1 heaping TBSP natural peanut butter

late meal - 1 sweet potato, 2-3 cups fresh spinach, 3 egg whites and 2 whole eggs or 4-6 oz salmon fillet and 1 whole egg

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Everything looks great man, kill it!

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In!
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what up

Great start!

ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm in!

Semper Fi

Thanks for stopping in everyone

Workout #1

Bench Press - 2x12@170, 8@170
    Decline DB Press - 10@70, 9@70
    Very Close Grip Bench Press - 7@135, 8@135
    EZ Bar Skull Crushers - 2x12@65, 10@65
    Cable Pushdowns - Straight Grip - 2x12@60

Abs

Flat Bench Crunches - 25

superset w/

Flat Bench Reverse Crunches - 25

Notes... - As was expected, this was a "feeling out" the weights workout. My last set or so for each movement killed me trying to get 12 reps with only 90 second rest, and my endurance just wasn't there. I still had a good pump though. I do not blame my lack of rep completion on CreaDyl, but on the fact I probably went too heavy lol.

Ratings

Energy - 9/10 I felt a good energy buzz, positive but not jittery. Nothing too intense, but I like that. I like a proprietary energy blend that has under 10 ingredients, so you can kind of know what is effective, unlike MuscleTech who puts way too many things in lol.

Strength *I am waiting until day 7 since this week is just me getting used to a new routine.

Focus/Drive - 9.25/10 I felt "in the zone" and focused, although I wasn't getting the reps I wanted. Felt very good, almost slightly euphoric for some reason.

Electolyte Balance - 9/10 *not exactly sure how to rate this, but I really like the addition of magnesium, zinc, potassium, etc. I did not feel drained at all by the end of this workout.

Tingles I was previously taking 2 g of beta alanine pre and post workout, so I did not feel any.

Mixability - 9.25/10 Mixes very well as per the directions in a shaker. Only a few specs of white material in the bottom of my shaker that would not dissolve.

Taste - 9.25/10 I am testing the Lemon Lime flavor. It was quite pleasant. It was sweet, but not too sweet, with maybe a slight hint of sour. I would probably drink this just for the taste a few times a day lol, especially since I don't have any sweet cheat drinks
    Last edited by Liquid_diet; 11-17-2009 at 03:17 PM.

ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice descriptions! I reallylike how you put it "in the zone" since I feel the same way. Is great to be able to satay at it even if the results are not as expected (less weight than desired, not quite as many reps as planned).

Looking forward to more
    Semper Fi

THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice looking log, CreaDyl is beasty!
    Now for those of you who dont know me, I am THEMANBEAST, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen.

restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    your log looks great! I will be following for sure

Thanks for the comments

Well sorry I had do disappear for about a week, but I started a new job that will work well with my few spring semester classes. Between job training and my new schedule I didn't have time to adapt to get to the gym regularly. Although the gym is closed Thanksgiving , I will be able to work out most days this week.

I am considering today as my real first workout, and will continue to test weights for this new routine for the rest of the week. I will hit it hard next week

Workout #2

Bench Press - 2x12@170, 9@170
    Decline DB Press - 12@60, 10@60
    Very Close Grip Bench Press - 7@125, 8@125
    EZ Bar Skull Crushers - 3x12@65
    Cable Pushdowns - Straight Grip - 2x12@60

Abs

Flat Bench Crunches - 2x25

superset w/

Flat Bench Reverse Crunches - 2x25

Notes...This 90 second rest thing is killing me, but I have a good pump. I dropped a few of the weights slightly, but still failed to get desired rest on some sets. Once again, nothing to do with Creadyl. I really like the focus and energy I am feeling. I had energy to spare at the end, and did 2 supersets of abs instead of 1 like last week.

Ratings

Energy - 9/10 I felt a good energy buzz, positive but not jittery. Nothing too intense, but I like that. I like a proprietary energy blend that has under 10 ingredients, so you can kind of know what is effective, unlike MuscleTech who puts way too many things in lol.

Strength *I am waiting until day 7 since this week is just me getting used to a new routine.

Focus/Drive - 9.25/10 I felt "in the zone" and focused, although I wasn't getting the reps I wanted. Felt very good, almost slightly euphoric for some reason.

Electolyte Balance - 9/10 *not exactly sure how to rate this, but I really like the addition of magnesium, zinc, potassium, etc. I did not feel drained at all by the end of this workout.

Tingles I was previously taking 2 g of beta alanine pre and post workout, so I did not feel any.

Mixability - 9.25/10 Mixes very well as per the directions in a shaker. Only a few specs of white material in the bottom of my shaker that would not dissolve.

*Taste - 9.5/10 I am giving the taste an extra .25 points It has grown on me and is truly pleasant. I does have a slight "creaminess," as I noted it described in another log...

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

High taste ratings

Congrats on the new job man, what will you be doing?

THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love the warm hint of Vanilla smell. Very inviting.
    Now for those of you who dont know me, I am THEMANBEAST, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen.

Tuesday 11/24

Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post
    High taste ratings

Congrats on the new job man, what will you be doing?
    Thanks, I'll be a caregiver for the mentally and physically impaired. It is a really fulfilling job for now.

Workout #3

Wide Behind-the-neck Pullups - 2x8@Bodyweight, 6@BW
    Bent Over Row Machine - Wide Grip - 2x12@55
    Bent Over Row Machine - Close Lower Grip - 6@70, 10@55
    DB Rows - 2x12@70
    EZ Bar Preacher Curls - 12, 8, 7@55
    Seated DB Curls - 2x12@20

Abs

Head Off-Bench Crunches w/ DB - 2x12@45

superset w/

Seated Reverse Crunches w/ Medicine Ball - 2x12@8

Notes... - I didn't expect to get 12 reps for my pullups, but was still happy with the reps I got. This 90 second thing is really throwing me off lol. It was a good workout regardless of the messed up reps.

Ratings

Energy - 9/10

Focus/Drive - 9/10

Mixability - 9.25/10

Taste - 9.5/10

Wed 11/25 and Fri 22/17

Workout #4

Squats - 3x12@170
    Leg Press - Feet Close and High - 2x12@380
    Leg Extensions - 2x12@95
    Lying Leg Curls - 2x12@35
    Smith Machine Calf Raises - 2x12@190, 12@210
    Calf Raises - 25

Back Extensions - 2x12@45

Notes... - My energy was through the roof today. My heart rate always gets a little high when I'm doing squats and legs, but I felt like I was going to have a freakin' heart attack today lol!

Ratings

*Energy - 9.5/10

Focus/Drive - 9/10

Electolyte Balance - 9/10

Mixability - 9.25/10

Taste - 9.5/10

Workout #5

Incline BB Press - 12,10,5@125
    Incline DB Press - 3x12@35
    Pec Fly Machine - 2x12@70
    DB Pullovers - 2x12@55
    Weighted Dips - 10, 8, 7@35
    "3 Way Tris" w/ EZ Bar - 1 set@55

Abs

Crunches - 50 fast

Bicycles - 60 seconds

Notes... - My endurance was just dying out still with this 90 second rest thing. I am hoping to bump this workout up next week when CreaDyl really kicks in

Ratings

Energy - 9/10

Focus/Drive - 9/10

Mixability - 9.25/10

Taste - 9.5/10

Thumbs up

Your loving Creadyl!

Good to see man, I've checked out some of your other reviews and its obvious they're honest.....

Well I decided to go ahead and post my "before" pics now, to make my log a little more visually appealing to anyone still following The standard "relaxed" poses are taken 48 hours cold, and the extra shot I took for fun after a good workout with Creadyl.

Workout #6

Seated Cable Rows - 2x12@110
    Dack Deadlifts - Pins at Knees - 2x12@225
    BB Shrugs - 3x12@225
    Upright DB Rows - 2x12@40
    BB Shoulder Press - 2x12@85
    EZ Bar Curls, Reverse Facing on Incl. Bench - 10, 9, 8@55
    Cable Curls - Straight Grip - 2x12@90

Abs

Fast Crunches - 50
    Bycicles - 60 seconds

Single Leg Back Extensions -12 each leg

Notes... - This was a completely new workout for me, trying to focus on traps and some lower lats. It went pretty well.

Ratings

Energy - 9/10

Focus/Drive - 9/10

Mixability - 9.25/10

Taste - 9.5/10
    Last edited by Liquid_diet; 12-01-2009 at 11:33 AM.

Workout #7

Bench Press - 12 , 11, 7@170
    Decline DB Press - 2x12@60
    Very Close Grip Bench Press - 9, 7@125
    Cable Pushdowns - Straight Grip - 2x12@65 * + 5 lbs

Abs

superset w/

Notes...This 90 second rest thing is still killing me. I actually went down a little bit in my Bench Press Reps. I don't know if it's an endurance thing, or a strength thing yet. Still a pretty good workout with good focus.

Ratings

Energy - 9/10

Strength - 7/10 - My strength just wasn't there today. We will see if this improves as I think it will...

Focus/Drive - 9.25/10

Mixability - 9.25/10

Taste - 9.5/10

Tues 12/1 and Wed 12/2

Workout #8

Wide Behind-the-neck Pullups - 2x8@Bodyweight, 5@BW
    Bent Over Row Machine - Close Lower Grip - 12, 10@55
    DB Rows - 2x12@70
    EZ Bar Preacher Curls - 12,12, 10@55

Abs

Head Off-Bench Crunches w/ DB - 2x12@55 * + 10 lbs

superset w/

Seated Reverse Crunches w/ Medicine Ball - 2x12@8

Notes... - Pretty good workout today. Not quite hitting desired reps, but slight improvement from last week I think.

Ratings

Energy - 9/10

Strength - 7/10

Focus/Drive - 9/10

Mixability - 9.25/10

Taste - 9.5/10

Workout #9

Squats - 3x12@185 * + 5 lbs
    Leg Extensions - 12, 10@95
    Lying Leg Curls - 2x12@40 * + 5 lbs
    Smith Machine Calf Raises - 2x12@200, 12@210 * + 10 lbs
    Calf Raises - 25

Back Extensions - 2x15@50 * + 5 lbs

Notes... - My heart rate was crazy again after bumping up the weight a little on squats. My legs felt really pumped and I felt really "rubbery" on my legs. Good workout considering I hate leg day lol.

Ratings

Energy - 9.5/10

Strength - 7.5/10

Focus/Drive - 9/10

Mixability - 9.25/10

Taste - 9.5/10

Thurs 12/3 and Sat 12/5

Workout #10

Incline BB Press - 12, 12, 8@125
    Incline DB Press - 3x12@40 * +5 lbs
    Pec Fly Machine - 2x12@85 * +5 lbs
    DB Pullovers - 2x12@65 * +10 lbs
    Weighted Dips - 10, 9, 8@35
    "3 Way Tris" w/ EZ Bar - 1 set@65 * +10 lbs
    DB Kickbacks - 12@12

Abs

Crunches - 50 fast

Bicycles - 60 seconds

Elbow Bridge - 60 seconds

Notes... - Good workout with some increase in weights. I think I might have started light, and will probably add a few more lbs to some lifts next Thursday.

Ratings

Energy - 9/10

Strength - 7.5/10

Focus/Drive - 9/10

Mixability - 9.25/10

Taste - 9.5/10

Workout #11

Seated Cable Rows - 3x12@120 * +10 lbs
    Dack Deadlifts - Pins at Knees - 2x12@225, 12@235 * +10 lbs
    BB Shrugs - 3x12@225
    Upright DB High Rows - Slightly Bent - 12@30
    EZ Bar Curls, Reverse Facing on Incl. Bench - 12, 12, 8@55
    Cable Curls - Straight Grip - 2x12@90

Abs

Hanging Leg Raises - 2x12

Ball Crunches - Arms Extended - 2x12

Notes... - Not any substantial strength increase, but that's not really what this log is about. Felt pretty good with good drive and focus.

Ratings

Energy - 9/10

Strength - 7.5/10

Focus/Drive - 9/10

Mixability - 9.25/10

Taste - 9.5/10
    Last edited by Liquid_diet; 12-08-2009 at 03:32 PM.

nice work in here, you do alot of abs

12/7, 12/8, 12/9

nice work in here, you do alot of abs
    2 high rep and 2 low rep days a week ALWAYS

Workout #11

Bench Press - 12 , 12, 8@170
    Decline DB Press - 2x12@60
    Very Close Grip Bench Press - 8, 8@125
    Cable Pushdowns - Straight Grip - 2x12@65

Abs

superset w/

Notes...The workouts are feeling good even though I'm not increasing much in reps or strength. I'm feeling euphoric as ever post workout, and very driven during.

Ratings

Energy - 9/10

Strength - 7.5/10

Focus/Drive - 9.25/10

Mixability - 9.25/10

Taste - 9.5/10

Workout #12

Wide Behind-the-neck Pullups - 2x8@Bodyweight, 6@BW
    Bent Over Row Machine - Close Lower Grip - 12, 10@55
    DB Rows - 2x12@70
    EZ Bar Preacher Curls - 12,12, 9@55

Abs

Head Off-Bench Crunches w/ DB - 3x12@55

superset w/

Seated Reverse Crunches w/ Medicine Ball - 3x12@12 * +4 lbs

Notes... - Good workout today. It seemed to breeze by really fast. Almost too fast lol I still felt like lifting after.

Ratings

Energy - 9/10

Strength - 7.5/10

Focus/Drive - 9.25/10

Mixability - 9.25/10

Taste - 9.5/10

Workout #13

Squats - 3x12@185
    Leg Extensions - 11, 11@95
    Lying Leg Curls - 2x12@40
    Smith Machine Calf Raises - 3x12@200
    Calf Raises - 25

Back Extensions - 2x15@50

Notes... - Nice quick leg day today. I hate leg day, so I'm glad it's over. Fast heart rate again.

Ratings

Energy - 9/10

Strength - 7.5/10

Focus/Drive - 9/10

Mixability - 9.25/10

Taste - 9.5/10
    Last edited by Liquid_diet; 12-09-2009 at 04:30 PM.

How are you dosing (# of scoops per day?)

and how much water have you been mixing it with?

How are you dosing (# of scoops per day?)

and how much water have you been mixing it with?
    1 scoop preworkout and 1 scoop in the afternoon. About 12-15 oz water.

Thur 12/10 and Sat 12/12

These will be my last 2 workouts with Creadyl, and look forward to "after pics" and final thoughts tomorrow

Workout #15

Incline BB Press - 12, 11, 7@125
    Incline DB Press - 2x12@40 * +5 lbs
    Pec Fly Machine - 2x12, 11@105 * +15 lbs
    DB Pullovers - 2x12@65
    Weighted Dips - 10, 9, 8@35
    "3 Way Tris" w/ EZ Bar - 1 set@65
    DB Kickbacks - 12@12

Abs

Crunches - 50 fast

Bicycles - 60 seconds

Elbow Bridge - 60 seconds

Notes... - Feeling really good, even though my incline bench isn't going up at all in reps. Great workout otherwise.

Ratings

Energy - 9/10

Strength - 7.5/10

Focus/Drive - 9.25/10

Mixability - 9.25/10

Taste - 9.5/10

Workout #16

Seated Cable Rows - 2x12, 11@130 * +10 lbs
    Dack Deadlifts - Pins at Knees - 3x12@225
    BB Shrugs - 3x12@225
    Upright DB High Rows - Slightly Bent - 12@30
    EZ Bar Curls, Reverse Facing on Incl. Bench - 12, 10, 9@55
    Cable Curls - Straight Grip - 2x12@95 * +5 lbs

Abs

Hanging Leg Raises - 2x12

Ball Crunches - Arms Extended Overhead - 2x12

Notes... - Tons of energy and increased heart rate today. A little bit of strength increases in some, struggling ot get full reps in others. Good workout though.

Ratings

Energy - 9/10

Strength - 7.5/10

Focus/Drive - 9.25/10

Mixability - 9.25/10

Taste - 9.5/10

Stay tuned for final post.....

looking good, keep up the hard work!

Any questions at all on the product or is everything going smoothly?

looking good, keep up the hard work!

Any questions at all on the product or is everything going smoothly?
    Things have gone very smooth thanks. Only question I'm still a little curious about is the exact creatine dosage per scoop, but I understand if that's a secret

After Pics

Well that's it for this log. 20 good days in the gym. I'm including "after" pics now. I actually didn't gain any weight during this log, but I do feel that I might have recomped a little , so I'm showing the pics even though much difference can't be expected in such a short time.

Final Thoughts

CreaDyl is a solid product that I would definitely use again. I didn't really gain strength or feel super strong during this log, but I was using a new short rest time and started heavy for my new routine, not leaving a ton of room for strength improvement in 20 days. I definitely felt stronger than I would have without a creatine product giving me an edge.

I had great focus, fun euphoric feelings, and often a surplus of energy. As with many supplements, I wish it was priced a little cheaper, but it is competitive at price per serving with other similar supps that include several forms of creatine, focus agents, and other goodies

Energy - 9/10

Strength - 7.5/10

Focus/Drive - 9.25/10

Mixability - 9.25/10

Taste - 9.5/10

Thanks again to Double-T Sports for allowing me to log a great new product for them

Definitely slimmed up in the midsection, good work man!

XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Very nice log. Creadyl is the stuff.