dggiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lebron James H.S. Workout

I was wondering if anyone has tried the Lebron James High School workout. I got it off of stackmag.com. It looks like a solid workout routine to strengthen the legs and core. If anyone has tried it, give me a little feedback about the results you received. I'm going to start it today, and hopefully it will yield good results.

bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigbi21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    never tried it nor seen it but i would suggest to try and find the typr of program he was using once he got in the league!

seeing he was being trained by some of the best trainers in sports and seeing the results from his first few yrs compared to his high school days!

*not knocking it! it may be a great program but i would bet the programs hes used after high school is a little better!
    lebron james put me into the red!!!! :(

"Today i do what others WONT, so tomorrow i can do what others CANT!"

overtraining is the dumbest thing ive ever heard some lazy bastard came up with an excuse of why he doesnt train hard and bc laziness is contagious everyone bought in!!!
    How do you know how far your body can go if you dont push it?????????

federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) federaldb59 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lebron rookie year

Lebron now
    -------Mar 1st - June 1st fat loss competition-------
    03/01 (240) | 03/08(239) | 03/15 (239) | 03/22(238) | 03/29(236) | Month Total: 4 lbs.
    04/05 (---) | 04/12 (---) | 04/19 (---) | 04/26 (---) | Month Total:
    05/03 (---) | 05/10 (---) | 05/17 (---) | 05/24 (---) | 05/31 (---) | Month Total:
    06/01 (---) Final weigh in.

Thats going to naturally happen when you continue to workout over a long period of time. It also helps when you have the money to afford a nutritionist and don't have to worry about having classes as a distraction. I can't post the link because I don't have enough posts. Just google stack mag lebron james high school workout and it will be the first website of the results.

studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I really don't think we should look into what his training was. He is a natural phenom that can't be replicated. His explosiveness is god given. Training yes, helped but in no way does his program benefit the ordinary athlete. Just from being an active athlete at a young age and continuing on through his 20's he would pack on muscle. We all pack on alot of muscle meat in our teen years when we train.

http://www.strengthathletes.com
    www.strengthathletes.com

"Preperation predicts outcome" -Jon Kalnas

TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's called Lebron Jame's workout for a reason, because it worked for HIM. Don't expect amazing results like him, he's got amazing genes and is just a freak athlete.

It's worth a shot but don't expect to turn into Lebron
    "Giving your best is more important than being the best."

I train as an athlete, not a bodybuilder.

REPS for SUBS.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125690683

It was given to the whole team. I'm not expecting his results because I'm not him. I'm not 6'9. I'm 5'11 and can dunk easily. I was just wondering about the results if anyone has tried it, because I'm looking for a more basketball oriented workout than my current standard bodybuilding workout.

I'm not one of these noobs that think they can transform into an athlete by following their routine. I'm already explosive, and I want to enhance my footwork and strength in regards to the game of basketball.

jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bigbi21 View Post
    never tried it nor seen it but i would suggest to try and find the typr of program he was using once he got in the league!

seeing he was being trained by some of the best trainers in sports and seeing the results from his first few yrs compared to his high school days!

*not knocking it! it may be a great program but i would bet the programs hes used after high school is a little better!
    Chances are that routine is more advanced than the high school or college athlete is ready for.
    =============================================
    My Training Log:
    new log soon!
    =============================================