COLOSIMO46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pumping Alcohol..

Just wondering how much a night out drinking effects recovery?? (strength training)

Or is it mainly the matter of when you go out you generally starve yourself of protein?

Say you work out that day then go out at night

zither has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zither has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zither has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zither has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zither has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zither has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zither has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zither has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zither has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zither has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zither has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Um, it depends how much you drink. Even if you go on a binge, there's a big difference between six drinks and ten. Drink water throughout the night and a bunch when you get home (try not to pea yourself though).

itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i'd eat meat all day and get my protien in for the day so i can drink without worries

Originally Posted by itsaburgerrun View Post
    i'd eat meat all day and get my protien in for the day so i can drink without worries
    wish our bodies worked like that.. but they don't buddy. why can't we store protein?!?
    but that's not the issue protein i can get.

Just wan't to know how devastating alcohol can be to recovering muscle's

BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by COLOSIMO46 View Post
    wish our bodies worked like that.. but they don't buddy. why can't we store protein?!?
    but that's not the issue protein i can get.

Just wan't to know how devastating alcohol can be to recovering muscle's
    The real question is, if someone was to tell you it was really bad would it change your mind about the drinking? Would you actually stop?

:P

Fearing Chuck Norris! Nutshell20's Avatar
    Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think it's all about moderation. I'm going out with my girlfriend tonight and I'm probably going to have 4 to 5 glasses of wine...about 500 calories right there.
    You're not fooling anyone.

alanaragonblog.com - He has forgotten more than most will ever know.

BTK-BLEED TIME KREW!

Registered User RealMenDeadLift's Avatar
    RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I saw the title the first thing I thought you were going to say was "Does pumping the keg help negate the calories i take in drinking?"

We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only problems I can foretell with drinking and muscle recovery is poor sleep habits and dehydration, Yeah?
    I love you.

Registered User RealMenDeadLift's Avatar
    RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by We Drowned View Post
    The only problems I can foretell with drinking and muscle recovery is poor sleep habits and dehydration, Yeah?
    Estrogen becomes an issue if you drink way too much way too often as well

Euro850R will become famous soon enough. (+50) Euro850R will become famous soon enough. (+50) Euro850R will become famous soon enough. (+50) Euro850R will become famous soon enough. (+50) Euro850R will become famous soon enough. (+50) Euro850R will become famous soon enough. (+50) Euro850R will become famous soon enough. (+50) Euro850R will become famous soon enough. (+50) Euro850R will become famous soon enough. (+50) Euro850R will become famous soon enough. (+50) Euro850R will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Slows protein synthesis and lipolysis. My gains in both departments have increased greatly since I cut alcohol out of my diet.

Originally Posted by BloodRaged View Post
    The real question is, if someone was to tell you it was really bad would it change your mind about the drinking? Would you actually stop?

Yes, i would stop. no more working out on the weekend for Sami

zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BloodRaged View Post

hahaha i thought the same thing. thread title is misleading...

Drink in moderation.