Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i totally agree, nutshell. my problem is finding something that works for me, that i can stick with!!

AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Trust me man, if you are trying to cut and get as lean as possible you must eat every 3 hours at the very least. Every 2 hours is even more effective if you can commit to it and want even greater results.

Eating frequent meals is not just for weight gain it is the absolute best way (in combination with macronutritent balance and proper structured exercise) to lose the maximum amount of fat fast!

When you eat this frequently it stimulates and kick starts your metabolism. Think of it like a fire, what happens if you leave a fire for a long time, it dies down and out. Eating more often is like feeding the fire with more fuel and stocking the fire to keep the fat burning flames high!

Obviously your total calorie intake needs to be less than your are burning but these calories should be divided up and taken in every 2-3 hours at least, like clock work.

That's if you want to get super lean that is, like a fitness model or bodybuilder!

Adam
    Adam
    Get a FREE video course on Fat Loss and Boosting Metabolism at www.BodyByAdam.co.uk

Fearing Chuck Norris! Nutshell20's Avatar
    Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutshell20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    i totally agree, nutshell. my problem is finding something that works for me, that i can stick with!!
    I bought a small soft sided cooler and fill it every morning. I usually eat every three hours or so. I'm cutting right now and I have noticed eating every 2 or 3 hours is just easier for me.
    You're not fooling anyone.

alanaragonblog.com - He has forgotten more than most will ever know.

BTK-BLEED TIME KREW!

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bigbrutis2 View Post

And yeah, arnie was on roids, was that mentioned in his book?

;-))))))))))))))
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

bigbrutis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbrutis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbrutis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbrutis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbrutis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbrutis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbrutis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbrutis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbrutis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbrutis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbrutis2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Trust me man, if you are trying to cut and get as lean as possible you must eat every 3 hours at the very least. Every 2 hours
    Here we go again.

It has been proven time and again that eating every 2-3 hours is not a MUST and the metabolism is not a fire that needs to be stoked in order to keep burning.

A 500cal deficit whether eating once per day or 9 times per day will result in 1lb loss per week.

As for keeping strict macros day after day, again, a complete waste of time.