Thread: colon cleanse?

baldyguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldyguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

colon cleanse?

Does anyone know of a supplement that does a colon cleanse? I'd like to know if anyone has had any experience with colon cleansing. Thanks all!

Nuke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Psyllium Husks Bro....

Add one teaspoon to your shakes and you are in business !!

Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can you explain the importance of this in detail and all that good stuff. THanks.

-B
    Start weight 337 pounds
    Current weight 262 pounds
    Goal Weight 185 pounds
    Down 75 pounds, 77 more to go!!!

"Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he will have to touch to be sure."

Solver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It boils down to this...to keep yourself regular you need fiber. Psyllium husk is fiber. It binds whatever is in your colon and helps to clean you out.

I use 1 tablespoon of sugar-free Metamucil mixed with water everyday.

RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Broccoli. Lots and lots of Broccoli. That'll clean you RIGHT out.
    Ron J
    ----------
    Teamwork: A few harmless snowflakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction. www.despair.com

The opinions in this message are exactly that, my opinion and my view. If something is incorrect, feel free to correct me, but don't be a $&%@ about it.

Solver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Broccoli will do the trick too...lots of broccoli.

I should have mentioned this in my original reply. I take Metamucil because it helps lower my cholesterol not for the regularity.

RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Word. If you can get what you need from real food instead of from supplements, DO IT!

(God, this 65 second thing is annoying )
    Ron J
    ----------
    Teamwork: A few harmless snowflakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction. www.despair.com

The opinions in this message are exactly that, my opinion and my view. If something is incorrect, feel free to correct me, but don't be a $&%@ about it.

DeezGst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeezGst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeezGst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeezGst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeezGst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeezGst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can buy colon cleansers at most stores. I bought some Colon Care from GNC, take it everyday, since I dont' get a lot of high fiber foods in my diet.

Derek

Angry

Why don't you get high fiber foods?! They're GOOD for you. F*ck supplements. Eat broccoli, celery, spinach and anything else that's a green veggie! Eat FiberOne cereal for breakfast. You don't NEED to take things to get fiber in the diet. Just EAT! You need the MICROnutrients that are found in real food anyway. Some of those can't be found in multi-vitamins.
    Ron J
    ----------

EVANESCENCE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would but I cannot stand the f*ckin taste.
    There's a difference between, knowing the path,.. and walking the path.

Violators will be shot, survivors will be shot again.

Board Cert Broscientist Robb817's Avatar
    Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some good oats always does the trick for me. That sticky **** cleans you right out.
    Eats booty like groceries crew

Almost everything--all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.

vindowsvista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vindowsvista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vindowsvista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vindowsvista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vindowsvista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vindowsvista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vindowsvista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vindowsvista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vindowsvista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vindowsvista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vindowsvista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Metamucil is good for cleansing the colon. It's a fiber supplement.

everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by baldyguy View Post
    Does anyone know of a supplement that does a colon cleanse? I'd like to know if anyone has had any experience with colon cleansing. Thanks all!
    My buddy's dad is a Gastroenterologist, he recommends people drinking a bottle of Magnesium Citrate once a month. If you do, drink plenty of water with it. I drink a bottle once every two months or so. Be prepared for misery and pain though :laugh: