xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation Allmax Athlete Wins OVERALL at IDFA Canadian Classic! (pics inside)

Allmax Nutrition athlete, Dickens Lambert took the overall last weekend and the IDFA (International Drug Free Athletics) Canadia Classic V and Pro Universe this past weekend in Toronto. Congrats! We are very proud of Dickens and another Allmax Athlete that also competed, Andre Rzazewski, who you may have seen in our ads for MUSCLEPRIME.
    Not only did Dickens win in his Pro category, but he placed first overall! Andre not only competed as a Pro, but he trained 9 other competitors that competed in the same competition!
    Congrats to all the competitors.

Here are some pictures:

First are some promo pics so you know who to pick out on stage:

Dickens:

Andre:

Last edited by xStevenx; 11-13-2009 at 11:33 AM.
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Contest photos

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very cool, he's CUT!

RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    man, i just bought a tub of allmax yesterday (butterscotch maple fudge). So bomb! I use it for my cinnamon toast crunch/ life maple brown sugar cereal. Soooo BOMB!

GOOOOOOO ALLMAX !

PhD in Broscience, 2009 soundcheck129's Avatar
    soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RaveBDK View Post
    man, i just bought a tub of allmax yesterday (butterscotch maple fudge). So bomb! I use it for my cinnamon toast crunch/ life maple brown sugar cereal. Soooo BOMB!

GOOOOOOO ALLMAX !

I'm glad you like it, it's my favorite
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

Free H:VOL! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165477791

Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Training and Nutrition

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.

Originally Posted by RaveBDK View Post

GOOOOOOO ALLMAX !
    dude that sounds good!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10) wbmstr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ALLMAX Athlete DICKENS LAMBERT

Great thread - here's another picture from the show. Dickens was absolutely peeled and came in with very good size.

Hopefully Dickens has a video of his routine he can post. It was awesome.
    Attached Images
    ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE INNOVATION QUALITY RESULTS

http://www.MUSCLEPRIME.com
    http://www.TESTOFX.com
    http://www.RAPIDCUTSHARDCORE.com
    http://www.QUICKMASS.com
    http://www.ALLMAXCLA95.com
    http://www.LEUTOR.com

http://www.ALLMAXNUTRITION.com

"He who sweats more in training, bleeds less in battle."

shauncampbell is on a distinguished road. (+10) shauncampbell is on a distinguished road. (+10) shauncampbell is on a distinguished road. (+10) shauncampbell is on a distinguished road. (+10) shauncampbell is on a distinguished road. (+10) shauncampbell is on a distinguished road. (+10) shauncampbell is on a distinguished road. (+10) shauncampbell is on a distinguished road. (+10) shauncampbell is on a distinguished road. (+10) shauncampbell is on a distinguished road. (+10) shauncampbell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I want to congratulate Dickens Lambert on his successful defense of his IDFA Pro Title on November 7 at the IDFA Canadian Classic V & Pro Universe. This was our toughest Pro Line-up yet and Dickens held his own and was definitley the one to beat from the time he stepped on stage. Dickens's victory makes him 'IDFA Mr. Pro Universe.'

Andre made a great showing for his IDFA Pro Debut. I am sure he will be back. He definitely belongs on the Pro Stage with the IDFA's best.

ALLMAX's Athletes were once again in top form.

Shaun Campbell
    IDFA Founder
    www.idfa.ca
    International Drug Free Athletics (IDFA), http://www.idfa.ca

just a quick bump to congratulate these guys!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Heavily Dedicated MuscleControl's Avatar
    MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dickens Lambert is an amazing guy, I saw him here in Montreal and he's a really nice guy, I even took a few pictures with him!

Congrats!
    Best Stack Ever: Fighters Food, Fight Factor, Isobolic and Vitabolic.

dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Winning is not everything ! Support is !

I'd like to thank all those who have supported & encouraged me during so many years.Thank you for believing in me. First, I would like to thank my wife for always encouraging me to be the best of myself.She has always pushed me to go as far in this sport as I naturally can. I would also like to thank my sponsors ALLMAX NUTRITION.They have been sponsoring me for many years through the often bad but now good times. I want to gladly share the light with the company that has helped me for so long. Thank you ALLMAX NUTRITION !

Then, I would like to thank my high school students, my collegues at the gym where I train my clients as well as those at the school where I teach & who have become great Bodybuilding & fitness fans.They inspire me to continue striving for excellence.They give me the energy to work harder than ever because they have chosen me as their role model or inspiration. They now believe that it's possible to build a great physique naturally & healthily. I am aware of this responsibility & take it very seriously.Thank you for putting your trust in me.

Afterwards, I would like to thank credible natural organizations such as IDFA (Canadian & International) & MUSCLEMANIA (American & International) for allowing me to fall in love with bodybulding again.

Finally, I would like to thank all the fans who have said so many kind words to me before,during & after my contest preparations. Thanks for taking the time to chat with me, encourage me & understand me. Natural Bodybuilding is not an easy sport therefore some positive energy from time to time is very beneficial to any athlete who strive to be at his best but who sometimes feels overwhelmed with the daily responsibilities of life. To all of you, God Bless you !

Dickens

THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Both have great physiques. Congrats on the win.
    Now for those of you who dont know me, I am THEMANBEAST, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen.

Heavily Dedicated MuscleControl's Avatar
    MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleControl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dickenslambert View Post
    I'd like to thank all those who have supported & encouraged me during so many years.Thank you for believing in me. First, I would like to thank my wife for always encouraging me to be the best of myself.She has always pushed me to go as far in this sport as I naturally can. I would also like to thank my sponsors ALLMAX NUTRITION.They have been sponsoring me for many years through the often bad but now good times. I want to gladly share the light with the company that has helped me for so long. Thank you ALLMAX NUTRITION !

Then, I would like to thank my high school students, my collegues at the gym where I train my clients as well as those at the school where I teach & who have become great Bodybuilding & fitness fans.They inspire me to continue striving for excellence.They give me the energy to work harder than ever because they have chosen me as their role model or inspiration. They now believe that it's possible to build a great physique naturally & healthily. I am aware of this responsibility & take it very seriously.Thank you for putting your trust in me.

Afterwards, I would like to thank credible natural organizations such as IDFA (Canadian & International) & MUSCLEMANIA (American & International) for allowing me to fall in love with bodybulding again.

Finally, I would like to thank all the fans who have said so many kind words to me before,during & after my contest preparations. Thanks for taking the time to chat with me, encourage me & understand me. Natural Bodybuilding is not an easy sport therefore some positive energy from time to time is very beneficial to any athlete who strive to be at his best but who sometimes feels overwhelmed with the daily responsibilities of life. To all of you, God Bless you !

Dickens
    Amazing man! I remember meeting you in Montreal, we took some pictures too and you gave me your card so I can call you pre contest.

Good job on the win Dickens.
    Best Stack Ever: Fighters Food, Fight Factor, Isobolic and Vitabolic.

Dickens
    great to have you chime in on this Dickens
    Great Job! we are here to support you good luck with your future shows!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dickenslambert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2010 -A year of personal & overall progress

This year & for the rest my my life, I promised myself to train more my mind in order for it to be as strong as my body. As one gets older, we look back at all the things we´ve done & choices we´ve made in our life and analyze if they were the right ones. In general, I´m happy with most of my decisions. I´ve made numerous good choices in life & a few bad ones.Most importantly, I have learned from my mistakes and have grown to become a better individual. I have taken the resolution to work out my mind .

Contrary to a physical body, my mind can evolve & improve much more than how it is now.A body has limits while the mind doesn´t.That being said, I will strive to improve my mind & evolve at a level I´ve always aspired to be.By doing so, I will not only improve the outer aspects of my life, myself & all material things around me but I´ll also improve my body because my mind will be its powerful creator. However, my body will only become a slight reflection of my mind.

I want to encourage all those who strive for progress and demand more in life, you must first start with a new state of mind. My support: my family, friends,fans & ALLMAX NUTRITION have help me to excel in all the aspects I desire to excel. Find your support group & be inspired by them.They are why I want to share the love & give back in to them in a positive way. What is your life resolution ? How will it help you become a better person & help all those around you become better ?

Always strive for more in life.

DEMAND MORE, DEMAND ALLMAX

Dickens Lambert

This year & for the rest my my life, I promised myself to train more my mind in order for it to be as strong as my body. As one gets older, we look back at all the things we´ve done & choices we´ve made in our life and analyze if they were the right ones. In general, I´m happy with most of my decisions. I´ve made numerous good choices in life & a few bad ones.Most importantly, I have learned from my mistakes and have grown to become a better individual. I have taken the resolution to work out my mind .

Contrary to a physical body, my mind can evolve & improve much more than how it is now.A body has limits while the mind doesn´t.That being said, I will strive to improve my mind & evolve at a level I´ve always aspired to be.By doing so, I will not only improve the outer aspects of my life, myself & all material things around me but I´ll also improve my body because my mind will be its powerful creator. However, my body will only become a slight reflection of my mind.

I want to encourage all those who strive for progress and demand more in life, you must first start with a new state of mind. My support: my family, friends,fans & ALLMAX NUTRITION have help me to excel in all the aspects I desire to excel. Find your support group & be inspired by them.They are why I want to share the love & give back in to them in a positive way. What is your life resolution ? How will it help you become a better person & help all those around you become better ?

Always strive for more in life.

DEMAND MORE, DEMAND ALLMAX

Dickens Lambert
    yea, demand more in the gym, demand more for life. But you have to work for it.

Can't wait to see what you bring to the stage this year Dickens. I hope 2010 is a good year for you, competitively as well as a good year in general

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    at first I thought it was Larry Fitzgerald
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

jar_lou will become famous soon enough. (+50) jar_lou will become famous soon enough. (+50) jar_lou will become famous soon enough. (+50) jar_lou will become famous soon enough. (+50) jar_lou will become famous soon enough. (+50) jar_lou will become famous soon enough. (+50) jar_lou will become famous soon enough. (+50) jar_lou will become famous soon enough. (+50) jar_lou will become famous soon enough. (+50) jar_lou will become famous soon enough. (+50) jar_lou will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wlknier View Post
    at first I thought it was Larry Fitzgerald
    Dickens would break fitzgerald haha. Fitz is a stick.
    I'm gonna teabag your drumset

dredhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any type of success does not come easy !

A person can work really hard to succeed in the Bodybuilding & fitness industry or fitness & bodybuilding competitions but still doesn't see the fruit of his sacrifices. What do you tell a person who continues to push, push & push but sees no result. Personnally, I would encourage the person to continue pushing until his last breath. Success will eventually come. Have you ever felt like things in training,work, love,etc are not going as well as you expected ? I believe you should play the game all out. What do you think guys ?

DIckens Lambert
    Last edited by dredhead; 02-22-2010 at 06:09 PM. Reason: forgot my name

Originally Posted by dredhead View Post
    A person can work really hard to succeed in the Bodybuilding & fitness industry or fitness & bodybuilding competitions but still doesn't see the fruit of his sacrifices. What do you tell a person who continues to push, push & push but sees no result. Personnally, I would encourage the person to continue pushing until his last breath. Success will eventually come. Have you ever felt like things in training,work, love,etc are not going as well as you expected ? I believe you should play the game all out. What do you think guys ?

DIckens Lambert
    I completely agree man. In anything in life, strive to be the absolute best. DO NOT stop until you get there, and when you do get there, take on something else or take it to the next level

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

loganm44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hello D.

Hey Dickens,
    I met you briefly at the Fitness America last year and wanted to say you are a class act and how I greatly admire you and have the utmost respect for what you have accomplished. Looking for ward to seeing you again in Vegas in November.

Best Wishes,

Logan Michaels

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice, bro is shredded
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc