Stunkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much protein should I take? and how often?

In the morning I take a MRP so I get protein in the morning, then in the afternoon I ususlly do an hr of tennis, and after tennis i usually go to the gym then take my protein shake after that.

Lately I noticed I cant do as much at the gym when I do tennis so I was thinking about going to the gym lateer in the day.

Should I take protein after tennis and then after I go to the gym?

feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Stunkman View Post
    In the morning I take a MRP so I get protein in the morning, then in the afternoon I ususlly do an hr of tennis, and after tennis i usually go to the gym then take my protein shake after that.

Lately I noticed I cant do as much at the gym when I do tennis so I was thinking about going to the gym lateer in the day.

Should I take protein after tennis and then after I go to the gym?

I only have my protein shake immediately after my weight training session. And then maybe just before bed, but a slow digesting shake which has 2 tbsp of ODO's Omega 3-6-9 oil (better than peanut butter). You could have more protein shakes if you want, no harm in that but the best time and bang for your buck is after the weight training.
    What we do in life echo's in eternity - Strength and Honor

jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I would just stick to protein in the morning, after workout, and casein before bed.

TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheNameless is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ...no

Try and stick to whole foods. Try and get 20-25g minimum every 2 1/2 - 3 hours.

As far as energy levels go; you might want to look into carbohydrate intake rather than protein.

jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah...obviously you'd ideally want to take in your protein from whole foods, but shakes are just convenient...and carbs should help with energy...perhaps workout before tennis??

Stunkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jesusmoreno View Post
    Yeah...obviously you'd ideally want to take in your protein from whole foods, but shakes are just convenient...and carbs should help with energy...perhaps workout before tennis??
    Cant do that, its a tennis class, so yeah I have school then tennis. I just noticed that I cant lift as much after my tennis than I did if I didnt do tennis. So I'm thinking working out later in the day that just means I will prolly be taking protein after tennis then after my workout. Wondering if that was too much protein if I wanna lose body fat.

bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    im taking in 1.0 grams per pound of bodyweight. seems like its okay. if i had money and time, i would take in more in a healthier way but, it seems good enough for me. i eat 3 square meals with 30-40 grams of protein each, in between some good high protein snacks. before/after workout, and before bed
    Check out my website http://www.yogavidz.com/
    Click some ads help a bro out and get reps.

The Above Statement Was Definitely A Cool Story, Bro
    **NJ Crew 908**
    Forever Calzone
    ☆☆☆υsa ¢яєω☆☆☆