brandilynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandilynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandilynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandilynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandilynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandilynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandilynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandilynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandilynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandilynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandilynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Proof that the scale is not all knowing- especially with Keto

In the picture when I first started keto, at the end of September, I weigh 2 pounds more than I do now. Now being the picture in the purple shirt. I just threw in the picture from March to brag on how far I've come in toto - but - hey! Photos do not lie as much as the scale!
    Attached Images
    "I do not want to go among mad people," alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the cat. "We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm Mad?" asked alice.
    "You must be," said the cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

It should be about health phabphour20's Avatar
    phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow, great progress. Keep it up!

-PP
    I just want to be healthy.

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by brandilynn View Post
    In the picture when I first started keto, at the end of September, I weigh 2 pounds more than I do now. Now being the picture in the purple shirt. I just threw in the picture from March to brag on how far I've come in toto - but - hey! Photos do not lie as much as the scale!
    Yep...people need to understand that the scale especially when doing keto can be misleading. its clear you built up muscle which replaced the weight you loss in fat.

Measuring tape, fat calipers, clothes and the mirror is the best indicator.

CONGRATS!!!!
    FEED THE MUSCLE, BURN THE FAT!

redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Simply awesome! WTG!!!!!

Pass The Refridgerator kudostojen's Avatar
    kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good job. You've got some great definition in your arms.

"If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin."
    Ivan Turgenev

If You Can't Stand Behind Our Troops, Feel Free To Stand in Front of Them ..

masamune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masamune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masamune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masamune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masamune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masamune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masamune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masamune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masamune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great work!

mshenoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mshenoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

great going... keep on at it
    "Yes, if you squat wrong it ****s things up. If you squat correctly, those same ****ed-up things will un**** themselves."
    -Mark Rippetoe

Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good freaking christ what an accomplishment!!! congrats on the fat loss
    To break down barriers you must ignore limits

Picklephobia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Picklephobia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Picklephobia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Picklephobia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Picklephobia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Picklephobia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Picklephobia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Picklephobia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Picklephobia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Muscle gain with fat loss! Hallelujah!! Isn't this what the entire bb.com forum is striving for?

Congratulations

irun4fun5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) irun4fun5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) irun4fun5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) irun4fun5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) irun4fun5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) irun4fun5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) irun4fun5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) irun4fun5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) irun4fun5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) irun4fun5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) irun4fun5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cochina!!