Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Home workout help without a rack -- mistakes occured

Nightmare tonight! So I've managed to split my half rack down the upright and I can't buy a replacement yet... So.. I'm needing your guys help

All I have now is a lat pulldown /cable tower (low/mid/high)
    Barbell
    Plates
    And me lol

However this means I can't bench press, overhead press, barbell squat, Romanian deadlift, or even barbell row/shrug

So I don't know what to do now as a 2 day abbreviated plan with compound mainly but without OHP due to a rehabbing elbow ..

Also in the future if I buy squat stands what would you recommend also?

But I'm needing help with my situation now lol

Can someone help I'm **** with this
    Last edited by Mbt1990; 08-24-2020 at 03:53 PM.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mbt1990 View Post
    Nightmare tonight! So I've managed to split my half rack down the upright and I can't buy a replacement yet... So.. I'm needing your guys help

All I have now is a lat pulldown /cable tower (low/mid/high)
    Barbell
    Plates
    And me lol

However this means I can't bench press, overhead press, barbell squat, Romanian deadlift, or even barbell row/shrug

So I don't know what to do now as a 2 day abbreviated plan with compound mainly but without OHP due to a rehabbing elbow ..

Also in the future if I buy squat stands what would you recommend also?

But I'm needing help with my situation now lol

Can someone help I'm **** with this
    So.....why can’t you do all those exercises again? The only thing on that list you can’t do is bench but you can do floor presses.

Edit: learn to clean up a barbell
    Last edited by BeginnerGainz; 08-24-2020 at 04:26 PM.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Adjustable bench and adjustable dumb bells. You can bench, row and OHP with dumb bells. Don't need a spotter either.

Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbt1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    So.....why can’t you do all those exercises again? The only thing on that list you can’t do is bench but you can do floor presses.

Edit: learn to clean up a barbell
    So if I can do the other exercises on the stands for example, what should I replace Bench press with that would be effective, pushups?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You should be able to take your OHP and your romanian deadlift weight from the floor.

NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So if I can do the other exercises on the stands for example, what should I replace Bench press with that would be effective, pushups?
    Why not DB bench press?

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Paused pushups are great, or if you have someone to help you get the bar in position, you could always floor press.

As far as squats, you can clean up the bar and do front squats.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------