wallnutz45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

have the flu and wanna work out

Im in week 6 of an 8 week tren cycle by american cell labs .. and now im sick with the flu .. now im on all sorts of meds .. do i just push it and workout being that i workout at home and i wont get anyone else sick .. or should i just wait to get better .. also i take 3 pills a day now .. should i take less ..

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Give your body a few days rest.

Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wallnutz45 View Post
    Im in week 6 of an 8 week tren cycle by american cell labs .. and now im sick with the flu .. now im on all sorts of meds .. do i just push it and workout being that i workout at home and i wont get anyone else sick .. or should i just wait to get better .. also i take 3 pills a day now .. should i take less ..
    it's a cold not the flu, if it was the flu you would be in bed and very much un able to workout. lulz if you can still train with the cold then i would finish up if you feel good about it.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
    none but ourselves can free our minds

Marcus Garvey

CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd just rest. Start up the cycle again after you feel better

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wallnutz45 View Post
    Do you really think your body is going to be in a muscle building state while trying to fight off invading viruses?

And since training is essentially catabolic (anabolism happens outside of the gym), then training while you are sick will just set you back, since your body will be broken down by your training, but won't repair itself adequately.

Focus on getting healthy and then once you are back to normal, hit the iron.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shreddersteve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
    it's a cold not the flu, if it was the flu you would be in bed and very much un able to workout. lulz if you can still train with the cold then i would finish up if you feel good about it.
    ^^Yes^^

End of September I started a 4 week Epi cycle, 2 weeks into the cycle I got the flu. There was no way I was going to work out. I was sick sick and very sick. Ruined my cycle and I am very upset. Luckily I have enough left for a 4 week cycle next year.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    - Thomas Jefferson

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    On top of all that...why should other people have to be exposed to those germs because you can't take a few days off? If you truly had the flu, being in such a close quarters environment with others isn't a very smart thing to do.

howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    rest a few days n take some vitamin c, ecenasia (sp?), and some zinc

seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    youll do more damage than good when your bodys trying to repair itself from being sick .

jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesusmoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by _J-BONE_ View Post
    On top of all that...why should other people have to be exposed to those germs because you can't take a few days off? If you truly had the flu, being in such a close quarters environment with others isn't a very smart thing to do.
    Lol jeez, read the thread before you post plz

jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    F*CK IT, GO TO THE GYM AND TRAIN, LIKE A MAN!!!!! DON'T LET THE FLU STOP YOU FROM MAKING INCREDIBLE GAINS!!! lol, jk...stay in bed and rest, recover from the virus, and take 2 weeks off...you'll prob come back stronger

manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Add in a high dose of Vitamin C (2000-3000mg), 5000 IU vitamin D, 30-40mg Zinc, and a Vitamin B 100 complex. You should get better very quickly...

wallnutz45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thnx fellas i dont feel guilty for not W/O ..

MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been facing the same problem... I've been forcing myself to workout anyway... It's just not worth it.. I got dizzy... I felt weak and shakey... I got tired real easily... Just rest... Especially if you do go to an actual gym vs working out at home. I know if I showed up at the gym and saw someone with a snot filled nose hacking all over the equipment I would tend to get a little pissed off.

Although if you can manage to sneak into the steam room it could be quite beneficial.
    Martin Rooney - If you want to become something you have not been before....
    You need to do things you have not done before!

If you're reading this... Thank a Teacher
    If you're reading this in English.... Thank a Veteran!