Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best way to get lean AND build muscle?

Hello everyone!
    I know this is probably a repeated topic, and I imagine that the quick response would be to increase cardio and increase weight training while maintaining a lean diet.

Well, I have been training daily, doing my cardio for about 45 minutes a day, and weight training 3 days a week. The weight training is mostly high rep/low weight.
    I have been quite strict with my diet, taking in little to no carbs past 6 pm, and having veggies with every meal except breakfast.

Am I doing the right thing? I have seen some weight loss (about 6 lbs in 8 weeks, and my clothing does fit more loosely), so i am sure i am progressing a bit.

More specifically, is there anything more I could do to get rid of the blasted "love handles" and obtain the lean, muscular, ripped physique I am striving for?

The only supplements I take are CLA, L-Carnitine, vitamin C 1000mg and Men's Mega Vitamin.

I also have about 2 protein shakes/day as between meal snacks.

Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!

Abdon

patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lifting three days a week is good. Switch to heavy compound exercises, squats, deads, bench, press. Diet is at least 75% gradually cut calories to maintain as much muscle as possible. Six pounds in eight weeks is a good rate of fat loss. Everything else looks good. Diet is a highly personalized thing but when your cutting calories your protien requirements increase, so a common reccomendation around here is shoot for a gram per pound of body weight. O yea and that carbs after 6 oclock thing is bro science. you may be convinced its working but caloric intake is going to be your ultimate fat loss tool, Insulin control, and macronutrient ranges are far distant influences on fat loss.

Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A "lean" diet which I would gather means "low fat" isn't going to work if your calories at the end of the day are still to high above your maintenance level. If you're not burning the excess calories off through cardio then you're not going to make much progress.

Diet will be about 75% of your success in losing fat or gaining muscle. Period. Your progress will be increased with the amount of effort your put into the kitchen more so then the gym. Period.

6 lbs in 8 weeks isn't to shabby. You should shoot for 1 to 1-1/2 pounds of fat loss per week. Notice I didn't say "weight loss".... if you're losing to much weight too fast you might also be losing muscle mass which you don't want to do. Weight taken off slowly will stay off longer. Getting leaner must become a change in lifestyle eating habits to be a long term success.

Without knowing more info about you (metabolism, calorie intake, etc.) it is hard to determine anything more.

nuff said...
    Holder of 4 National NPC Weight Class Titles in 4 different weight classes... all with perfect scores
    1998 NPC USA Bantamweight
    2003 NPC Masters National Lightweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Welterweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Middleweight (over 50)

SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For info search for the thread "A Simple Beginner's Routine" & in the articles section there is buckets full of information.

Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It appears I was responding to your thread at the same time Patkoch was and as you can see we have the SAME advice!
    Holder of 4 National NPC Weight Class Titles in 4 different weight classes... all with perfect scores
    1998 NPC USA Bantamweight
    2003 NPC Masters National Lightweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Welterweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Middleweight (over 50)

MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MalibuDebi1972 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Most Muscular View Post
    A "lean" diet which I would gather means "low fat" isn't going to work if your calories at the end of the day are still to high above your maintenance level. If you're not burning the excess calories off through cardio then you're not going to make much progress.

Diet will be about 75% of your success in losing fat or gaining muscle. Period. Your progress will be increased with the amount of effort your put into the kitchen more so then the gym. Period.

6 lbs in 8 weeks isn't to shabby. You should shoot for 1 to 1-1/2 pounds of fat loss per week. Notice I didn't say "weight loss".... if you're losing to much weight too fast you might also be losing muscle mass which you don't want to do. Weight taken off slowly will stay off longer. Getting leaner must become a change in lifestyle eating habits to be a long term success.

Without knowing more info about you (metabolism, calorie intake, etc.) it is hard to determine anything more.

nuff said...
    I am coming to you if I need advice
    Newbie at ******** :p...MalibuDebi1972@aol.com

Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Getting started can be quite frustrating, and you need lots of time and patience. You'll have to experiment with your daily caloric intake and figure out what your maintenance level is. When figuring out maintenance, you can increase/decrease your calories by 200 - 300 for gain or loss. Also keep in mind as your body weight increases/decreases, so will your calorie requirements. Incorporate your veggies, and have some high protein meals that contain grilled chicken, tuna, turkey, fish, eggs etc. You also want some good fats in your diet like those you get in peanut butter, almonds etc. The whole debate on 3 meals vs. 6 meals is your choice, although many argue that it speeds up the metabolism and keeps your insulin levels steady and regulates hunger levels. Whatever you're doing so far is working so that's great and you're probably making some newbie gains. But, keep in mind to always alter your diet and exercise as the body quickly adjusts. Most importantly, get plenty of rest. Your mind is your strongest muscle to make the body change. Remember to fuel it with bedtime.
    Don't forget to use your strongest muscle - Your Mind.
    It will make your body better!

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Abdon View Post
    Well, I have been training daily, doing my cardio for about 45 minutes a day, and weight training 3 days a week. The weight training is mostly high rep/low weight.
    The one sure way to increase your metabolism is to add muscle mass. You aren't going to do that by lifting light weight. Get on a structured weight training routine that will increase your lean mass.

More specifically, is there anything more I could do to get rid of the blasted "love handles" and obtain the lean, muscular, ripped physique I am striving for?
    Add the aforementioned muscle mass, continue to keep an eye on your calorie intake, and most of all, give it time.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Teach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am not sure of your experience but a couple of years ago I followed the routine below, increased my protein intake, limited dry carbs and fruit to the morning after my workouts, and ate alot of vegtables and a drank a whole lot of water. After 12 weeks the "love handles" had disappered but my weight has stayed the same.

Mon:
    Squat: 5 sets of 5
    Leg Press: 3 sets 6-8
    Lunges: 3 sets 8-10
    Stiff-Leg Dead Lift 3 sets 8-10
    Calf Raises: 3 sets 8-10
    Interval Cardio: 20 minutes

Tues:
    Steady Pace Cardio: 40 minutes
    Abs

Wed:
    Bench Press: 5 sets of 5
    Incline Dumbbell Press: 3 sets 6-8
    Military Press: 4 sets 6-8
    Lateral Raises 3set 10-12
    Weighted Dips: 4 sets 6-8

Thurs:
    Abs

Fri:
    Dead Lift: 5 sets of 5
    Barbell Row: 4 sets 6-8
    Pull Ups: 3 sets 6-8
    Shrugs 3 sets of 6-8
    Bar bell Curl: 3 sets 8-10

Sat:
    Abs

Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by patkoch View Post
    Lifting three days a week is good. Switch to heavy compound exercises, squats, deads, bench, press. Diet is at least 75% gradually cut calories to maintain as much muscle as possible. Six pounds in eight weeks is a good rate of fat loss. Everything else looks good. Diet is a highly personalized thing but when your cutting calories your protien requirements increase, so a common reccomendation around here is shoot for a gram per pound of body weight. O yea and that carbs after 6 oclock thing is bro science. you may be convinced its working but caloric intake is going to be your ultimate fat loss tool, Insulin control, and macronutrient ranges are far distant influences on fat loss.

The relationship between insulin and fat loss is very important. I would not cement the above statement in concrete. People battleing stubborn fat loss might want to review when they eat carbohydrates, which signals insulin production which in turn makes using fats as a fuel source very hard.

BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thanks!!!

Abdon
    As has already been said, high rep/low weight does not equal building muscle. In my opinion, if your goal is to get lean and still build muscle, you need to lift heavy enough. When I am bulking, I try to keep my reps in the 6-8 range. Conversely, when I am cutting, I keep my reps in the 8-10 range. If I can do 10 reps, then I go up in weight. That's what I consider high reps...
    "Consistency, hard work and dedication is the key to success"

kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kgartin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BBLou View Post
    As has already been said, high rep/low weight does not equal building muscle. In my opinion, if your goal is to get lean and still build muscle, you need to lift heavy enough. When I am bulking, I try to keep my reps in the 6-8 range. Conversely, when I am cutting, I keep my reps in the 8-10 range. If I can do 10 reps, then I go up in weight. That's what I consider high reps...
    So are you shooting for failure on your last rep of your last set or failure on last rep of every set or what?

BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kgartin View Post
    So are you shooting for failure on your last rep of your last set or failure on last rep of every set or what?
    Usually only go to failure on last rep of last set. Sometimes I'll do drop sets on the last set. I'm also a big fan of supersets and even sometimes do triple sets for my last exercises of a body part...
    "Consistency, hard work and dedication is the key to success"

madhatch is just really nice. (+1000) madhatch is just really nice. (+1000) madhatch is just really nice. (+1000) madhatch is just really nice. (+1000) madhatch is just really nice. (+1000) madhatch is just really nice. (+1000) madhatch is just really nice. (+1000) madhatch is just really nice. (+1000) madhatch is just really nice. (+1000) madhatch is just really nice. (+1000) madhatch is just really nice. (+1000)
    intesnity... workout to all that you can handle.. 4 sets till you cant go no more..
    ive lost 30 lbs in 5 months and added lots of muscle...
    July 4 2009 wt 204
    Aug 4 2009 wt 194
    Sept 4 2009 wt 187
    Oct 4 2009 wt 184
    Oct 22 2009 wt 179
    Nov 10 2009 wt 175
    Goal 172

working weights
    Bench 275 x 3 final set
    squat 315 x 5
    dead 315 x 5

goal bench 315x1
    goal squat 315 x 10
    dead 315x10
    1.5 mile 10 mins

plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hello everyone!
    I know this is probably a repeated topic, and I imagine that the quick response would be to increase cardio and increase weight training while maintaining a lean diet.

I have been quite strict with my diet, taking in little to no carbs past 6 pm, and having veggies with every meal except breakfast.

Am I doing the right thing? I have seen some weight loss (about 6 lbs in 8 weeks, and my clothing does fit more loosely), so i am sure i am progressing a bit.

The only supplements I take are CLA, L-Carnitine, vitamin C 1000mg and Men's Mega Vitamin.

Thanks!!!

Abdon
    My advice to a newb thats asking ^^^^^^ questions would be to not take supps (as far as bb.ing supps). Stick to just multi and extra b's and c's........and thats only if your not getting enough through your food (very few peeps do.....especially if low carb).

If your doing as much cardio as you say.........unless your macros are way out of whack you should be losing bf every week.....

As far as gaining lbm while dropping bf.........lol......that one is not as easy as some on here will make it sound........

Just do "alot" of reading on diet/training ect.....its a trial and error thing for "everyone" until they find what works for them.....even then..."they" have to change things up from time to time because of adding lbm ect.....

good luck!

Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Abdon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by plmb1 View Post
    My advice to a newb thats asking ^^^^^^ questions would be to not take supps (as far as bb.ing supps). Stick to just multi and extra b's and c's........and thats only if your not getting enough through your food (very few peeps do.....especially if low carb).

If your doing as much cardio as you say.........unless your macros are way out of whack you should be losing bf every week.....

As far as gaining lbm while dropping bf.........lol......that one is not as easy as some on here will make it sound........

Just do "alot" of reading on diet/training ect.....its a trial and error thing for "everyone" until they find what works for them.....even then..."they" have to change things up from time to time because of adding lbm ect.....

good luck!

Please pardon my ignorance, but what are "macros"?

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why do you want to get lean, are you going to become a fitness model?

Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    What??? Are you implying that whomever wants to get lean does so to be a fitness model?
    How about just wanting to look GREAT? Feel GREAT?

plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Please pardon my ignorance, but what are "macros"?
    check your PM's.....(private messages)

Pretty much everyone in this forum strives to be lean at times........."some" stay lean yr round and they are not fitness models....to say the least....

oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hello everyone!

Thanks!!!

Abdon
    Check out my blogs. http://blog.bodybuilding.com/oldsuperman
    CHECK OUT MY INTERVIEW WITH "SIMPLYSHREDDED"
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/ed-cook-interview.html

2009 Bodyspace Member of The Year!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like everyone has said your diet will play the most important role. I do suggest you shift your focus on heavier weight training. When in a deficit you want to retain your lean muscle, so lifting heavier helps.

Keep working hard, be consistent and have patience...it doesn't happen overnight.

Good luck.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    What??? Are you implying that whomever wants to get lean does so to be a fitness model?
    How about just wanting to look GREAT? Feel GREAT?
    Does being lean necessarily make you look and feel great? Many people at low bodyfat look tired and drained (photographs with makeup, lighting and post-processing are different to in-person), and feel shattered by mid-afternoon.

Don't confuse what you see in supplement adverts for the reality.

Does being lean necessarily make you look and feel great? Many people at low bodyfat look tired and drained (photographs with makeup, lighting and post-processing are different to in-person), and feel shattered by mid-afternoon.

Don't confuse what you see in supplement adverts for the reality.
    very true......

As a matter of fact......back when I competed I would get sick if I stayed in comp condition very long......

Some peeps can stay at low bf (7 to 9%) and have no problems.....but I was/am not one of them.....

My doc (at the time) told me that all the years of the yo-yo dieting........where my bf would go from 15 or so to 3 or 4% time after time after time to step on stage did a number on my system so I got sick very easy during those times.......

flexxdzl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flexxdzl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flexxdzl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flexxdzl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flexxdzl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flexxdzl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flexxdzl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flexxdzl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flexxdzl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flexxdzl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flexxdzl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello everyone!

Thanks!!!

Abdon

my 2 cents ...is prob simple ...get lean first ( using weight lifting to assist)...then once you reach that goal ..then gain muscle ...