Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow Misc: ITT we approach 3 girls/day

Some of you might know me from the tinder threads, been contributing content somewhat regularly for the last 2-3 threads. Lately I've had enough with online dating. Not because I'm "failing" so to speak. I have a combination of factors that have allowed me to do half way decent on tinder, bumble, etc... It's because I think I can get better results cold approaching, and because I feel like I've been using online dating as a crutch to cover up deep rooted insecurities, anxiety issues etc...when it comes to talking to attractive women in real life.

Lets face it, online dating is a cowardly way to approach women. I probably would never talk to, or say the things I do to women I meet online - if I saw them in real life first. Now, some might say that's the beauty of online dating, (and quite frankly thats what drew me to it), but I still feel like I need to conquer my fear of approaching women, and if I do, it will take me less time to find/date more attractive women, and the wripple effect of conquering these fears will translate to success in other areas of my life, by way of making me more confident, more social, wittier, etc...

My theory is that as more men like me hide behind their iphones to approach women, it creates a greater opportunity for cold approachers. I still need to be self aware and realistic. Im not aiming to hookup with super models by walking up to them and saying "hey". I'm starting small, approaching 6/10's, with the objective of learning their responses, body language, etc.. from me initiating dialogue. Then I will scale up to the 7+/10's, and hopefully #/date close a couple per week. I'm not expecting instant results. This will take time.

The challenge is to actually execute. So Im making a goal to approach 3 girls/day and inviting anyone else that wants to participate in the challenge, (or cold approach pros) to contribute itt. Lets share stories, daily results (+ or -), tips, and information with each other so we can all succeed together! Who is with me!?

Its been said "guys that don't do well in online dating will do better cold approaching"...is that true? If it is true, than guys that do half way decent in online dating, should kill it.

Lets find out...

Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Some of you might know me from the tinder threads, been contributing content somewhat regularly for the last 2-3 threads. Lately I've had enough with online dating. Not because I'm "failing" so to speak. I have a combination of factors that have allowed me to do half way decent on tinder, bumble, etc... It's because I think I can get better results cold approaching, and because I feel like I've been using online dating as a crutch to cover up deep rooted insecurities, anxiety issues etc...when it comes to talking to attractive women in real life.

Lets face it, online dating is a cowardly way to approach women. I probably would never talk to, or say the things I do to women I meet online - if I saw them in real life first. Now, some might say that's the beauty of online dating, (and quite frankly thats what drew me to it), but I still feel like I need to conquer my fear of approaching women, and if I do, it will take me less time to find/date more attractive women, and the wripple effect of conquering these fears will translate to success in other areas of my life, by way of making me more confident, more social, wittier, etc...

My theory is that as more men like me hide behind their iphones to approach women, it creates a greater opportunity for cold approachers. I still need to be self aware and realistic. Im not aiming to hookup with super models by walking up to them and saying "hey". I'm starting small, approaching 6/10's, with the objective of learning their responses, body language, etc.. from me initiating dialogue. Then I will scale up to the 7+/10's, and hopefully #/date close a couple per week. I'm not expecting instant results. This will take time.

The challenge is to actually execute. So Im making a goal to approach 3 girls/day and inviting anyone else that wants to participate in the challenge, (or cold approach pros) to contribute itt. Lets share stories, daily results (+ or -), tips, and information with each other so we can all succeed together! Who is with me!?

Its been said "guys that don't do well in online dating will do better cold approaching"...is that true? If it is true, than guys that do half way decent in online dating, should kill it.

Lets find out...
    Recreate in normal misc IMO
    - Everything is okay in moderation crew
    - MTB is my leg day CREW
    - [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    - Positivity Crew
    - Podcast crew

Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I have cold approach over 1400 girls in two semesters. I would accept your challenge but it would really take me a long time to tell all these stories.

You could have better success with a 8/10 and ****ty results with a 3/10. Cold approaching depend on the girl. Some girls make it real easy or real hard.

People do better on cold approaching than online because of the way girls think and act. Expectations are way too high online. A girl could swipe left on you but you still can smash/date her if you cold approach her in real life.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm starting small, approaching 6/10's, with the objective of learning their responses, body language, etc.. from me initiating dialogue. Then I will scale up to the 7+/10's, and hopefully #/date close a couple per week. I'm not expecting instant results. This will take time.
    This is where you'll fail.

Because you're not looking for a lasting, real relationship. You're already eliminating massive possibilities of meeting a nice girl because you're basing it on looks, rather than the person. You're definitely not a 7, so why are you expecting as much from the opposite sex?
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Absentone View Post
    Recreate in normal misc IMO
    Why? The spirit of this thread is to help brahs meet women.

Originally Posted by Wegoodddd View Post
    I have cold approach over 1400 girls in two semesters. I would accept your challenge but it would really take me a long time to tell all these stories.

You could have better success with a 8/10 and ****ty results with a 3/10. Cold approaching depend on the girl. Some girls make it real easy or real hard.

People do better on cold approaching than online because of the way girls think and act. Expectations are way too high online. A girl could swipe left on you but you still can smash/date her if you cold approach her in real life.
    Thanks brah. You don't have to share all 1400 stories lol, but 2-3/ general advice would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post

Because you're not looking for a lasting, real relationship. You're already eliminating massive possibilities of meeting a nice girl because you're basing it on looks, rather than the person. You're definitely not a 7, so why are you expecting as much from the opposite sex?
    Everybody has different relationship goals so our definitions of failure and success are going to differ. Plus I've only stated my short term goals, which could take time, and my theory is the wripple effect will help me in other areas of my life as well. And why are you rating me when you have never seen my face? I know my market value anyways so your opinion vs. the majority of the female population is not important. That said I've dated women who are higher then me on the looks scale because I've compensated in other areas to raise my value.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    In just to read.

helles65 is just really nice. (+1000) helles65 is just really nice. (+1000) helles65 is just really nice. (+1000) helles65 is just really nice. (+1000) helles65 is just really nice. (+1000) helles65 is just really nice. (+1000) helles65 is just really nice. (+1000) helles65 is just really nice. (+1000) helles65 is just really nice. (+1000) helles65 is just really nice. (+1000) helles65 is just really nice. (+1000)

On spread but we all know you're a quality poster Muzzie OP listen up

[][][][][][][][][][][][][].BvB 1860 RMCF.[][][][][][][][][][][][]

• Always Rep with comment crew
    • German but Not German looking
    • Blonde Lover

Originally Posted by helles65 View Post
    On spread but we all know you're a quality poster Muzzie OP listen up
    To what? I've responded to her assumptions. All the data suggests she has no clue what she's talking about.

"Eliminating massive possibilities of meeting a nice girl" <------dafuq does that even mean?

mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT we approach 3 girls/day
    fuark I don't go out to bars. Not even sure where I would find 3 women/day. brb going to grocery store every day to hit on customers and cashiers.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everybody has different relationship goals so our definitions of failure and success are going to differ. Plus I've only stated my short term goals, which could take time, and my theory is the wripple effect will help me in other areas of my life as well.
    Help you build confidence - sure, it will do so. Help you land a real relationship - negative.

And why are you rating me when you have never seen my face? I know my market value anyways so your opinion vs. the majority of the female population is not important. That said I've dated women who are higher then me on the looks scale because I've compensated in other areas to raise my value.
    Yes, I haven't seen your face. However, IIRC, you come with baggage (a few kids), are a hard-gainer, and have a stubborn attitude (based on observing your R/P posts).

Looks aren't the only thing anyone should place on a high pedestal - regardless of gender. You have to have something else to offer than looks.. Since your entire post points at "landing a 7+" you're disregarding the more important elements that a person should look for in a potential, long-term relationship. I get it, you're looking for smash and dash. That's why I didn't go into detail on my post. I'm just giving you a heads up - the dating life you're setting up will lead to an unfulfilling experience in the long run when it comes to dating.

To what? I've responded to her assumptions. All the data suggests she has no clue what she's talking about.

"Eliminating massive possibilities of meeting a nice girl" <------dafuq does that even mean?
    It means that there may be possibilities of a healthier/stable relationship with someone that doesn't fit you 7+ category. Again, since you're dating "up."
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Originally Posted by mikenorwood961 View Post
    fuark I don't go out to bars. Not even sure where I would find 3 women/day. brb going to grocery store every day to hit on customers and cashiers.
    Its Ok brah. If you live in the sticks then scale down. Im usually in a city and pass girls all day. Also Im a newbie at this so take with a grain of salt but my approach is gonna be *not* to come across like Im hitting on them at first, then if they seem interested in me Ill escalate to flirtatious, then if they respond positively Ill ask for the #.

Its gonna be a series of small wins and fails for me. Not expecting instant results. First win needs to be peeling off the bandaid to approach girl 1. So far Im 0 for 0.

General observation is girls are making more eye contact after 5pm than around 9am. Walked by four girls in a row right now. All gave extended eye contact (they didnt look away immediately). First one locked eyes for 2-3 seconds then she smiled as she walked by. Op failed to stop them in their tracks. Phuckin clueless at this. Like what do I even say? Smile and say "hey you know if this is the way to (where im going)?....it is, cool...am I close?? Yes!? Sweet thx. Hey look I know this might sound crazy since I dont even know your name, but Im kinda new in town so was hoping maybe youd like to meet me one night after work for happy hour?"

Creepy? Cold approach gurus is that an Ok opener?

Help you build confidence - sure, it will do so. Help you land a real relationship - negative.
    Men have been approaching women to initiate relationships since Adam and Eve. Thousands+ years of human reproduction suggests you have no clue what you are talking about. Plenty of evidence pointing to guys having better results cold approaching vs dating online also suggests you dont know what you are talking about.

Yes, I haven't seen your face. However, IIRC, you come with baggage (a few kids), are a hard-gainer, and have a stubborn attitude (based on observing your R/P posts).
    Ok cool. So you wouldn't date me.

Next.

Looks aren't the only thing anyone should place on a high pedestal - regardless of gender. You have to have something else to offer than looks.. Since your entire post points at "landing a 7+" you're disregarding the more important elements that a person should look for in a potential, long-term relationship.
    I'm realistic. Physical attraction is a HUGE factor in dating/relationships, etc...So, I'm talking about approaching, talking to, dating women that I'm ATTRACTED too. This is like the A, B, C's of selecting a potential mate. I'm only using the looks scale to say:

A. I'm not going after supermodels
    B. I'm practicing on girls I find 'less' attractive, then scaling up to girls I find 'more' attractive.

Geeez a guy wants to date a girl he's attracted. No wayyyyy!!!!

And none of the "more important elements" are going to be known before I...

get this...

Approach a woman and talk to her. Maybe even date her to see if we are compatible. I dont know what world you live in but in my world girls dont walk around with "Im a good cook" written on their foreheads. not serious but you should get the point...

I get it, you're looking for smash and dash. That's why I didn't go into detail on my post. I'm just giving you a heads up - the dating life you're setting up will lead to an unfulfilling experience in the long run when it comes to dating.

It means that there may be possibilities of a healthier/stable relationship with someone that doesn't fit you 7+ category. Again, since you're dating "up."
    Wait...wait...wait...so you're saying I'll succeed at smash & dash by cold approaching but I won't succeed at finding a real relationship by cold approaching? This again is contrary to all the evidence suggesting women prefer real relationships over hookups.

Basically everything you assumed so far is incorrect except the part where we aren't each other's type.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok cool. So you wouldn't date me.

Next.
    10/10 response. There are no leagues. You do you, boo boo.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    General observation is girls are making more eye contact after 5pm than around 9am. Walked by four girls in a row right now. All gave extended eye contact (they didnt look away immediately). First one locked eyes for 2-3 seconds then she smiled as she walked by. Op failed to stop them in their tracks. Phuckin clueless at this. Like what do I even say? Smile and say "hey you know if this is the way to (where im going)?....it is, cool...am I close?? Yes!? Sweet thx. Hey look I know this might sound crazy since I dont even know your name, but Im kinda new in town so was hoping maybe youd like to meet me one night after work for happy hour?"

Creepy? Cold approach gurus is that an Ok opener? .
    Maybe just open with "hey what's up"?

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Or "so how are you doing?"

Idk something to get them to stop unless you really can't

(Like walking in the middle of traffic or the woman is in a hurry.)

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    I mean I can try it but these girls are walking fast past me. Thought stopping them for help was the way to go. Maybe its too obvious? "Hey whats up" is like something id say to kids back in high school walkin in the hallways. Then they'd reply "chillen, whats up witchu?" and keep walkin. I want to stop these girls dead in their tracks. And assuming they stop and say "hey" then what?

Real talk SS: you see a guy that youre attracted to on the street. You make eye contact and think "yeah Id give him my #/date him/have his children" or whatever goes through your mind at that moment. What are you hoping happens next? Im hoping the girl just stops and says "heres my number, call me." which is the reason why im making this thread since that never happens.

Does it even matter what the guy opens with as long as he opens? Would you respond different to "hey you know if this is the way to (where im going)?" vs "hey what's up?"

Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Or "so how are you doing?"

Idk something to get them to stop unless you really can't

(Like walking in the middle of traffic or the woman is in a hurry.)
    Im probably over thinking this but that sounds way too formal. But again, Im a complete newbie to this so its worth a shot. On tinder I open with "Ok I want you" and have girls lining up. That aint gonna fly to a girl walkin in the street lol. Or maybe it will. I have no phuckin clue.

Day 1 was a failure because I didnt have the balls to open. Nor did I have material. Tomorrows another day and now I have material so theres no excuse.

Thanks for all the replies itt. Its on tomorrow.
    Last edited by spadelexus; 08-14-2017 at 06:32 PM.

I mean I can try it but these girls are walking fast past me. Thought stopping them for help was the way to go. Maybe its too obvious? "Hey whats up" is like something id say to kids back in high school walkin in the hallways. Then they'd reply "chillen, whats up witchu?" and keep walkin. I want to stop these girls dead in their tracks. And assuming they stop and say "hey" then what?

Real talk SS: you see a guy that youre attracted to on the street. You make eye contact and think "yeah Id give him my #/date him/have his children" or whatever goes through your mind at that moment. What are you hoping happens next? Im hoping the girl just stops and says "heres my number, call me." which is the reason why im making this thread since that never happens.

Does it even matter what the guy opens with as long as he opens? Would you respond different to "hey you know if this is the way to (where im going)?" vs "hey what's up?"
    Yes that's true, if there's attraction it doesn't really matter what he says.

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never really noticed any IOIs while out and about until recently. Over the past 4 weeks there's been 5 occasions I can remember for conversation if I would have initiated after seeing an IOI, but I didn't start up a convo and failed even before I gave myself a chance. DON'T be like me.

Sitting outside in a massive plaza downtown after lunch. Lots of people but lots of room around as well. I was getting ready to leave, stand up, turn around and check my phone. I turn back around and notice this cute girl sat about 3 feet away from me and was eating yogurt. I thought about the fact she sat so close, and I just decided to leave. Could have easily sat back down and made a comment about the frozen yogurt. I was actually real curious to where she got in because I never noticed a shop nearby. 8/10; Blown opportunity #1

I was late to my train in the morning for work. Missed it for the first time ever and had to wait 20 minutes. Catch a girl I've never seen before eyeballing me after I glance up quickly at her. Should have went up to her and sparked up a convo about the next train. 7/10; Blown opportunity #2

This one might be the biggest mess-up for me. Getting off the train after work and while hopping out of the train car I notice one of the hottest girls from my gym getting off right next to me. Everyone starts walking to the right as do we; I'm a few steps in front of her. Should have slowed my pace and said I recognize you from the gym. Thought about asking if I see her at the gym (haven't seen her there since) if she takes the train to work as well, but it's been about 3 weeks since this happened and that would be creeper status this late. 9/10; #3

Was at best buy a few days ago looking for an android cable (android master race). Out of nowhere this chick comes right up next to me shoulder to shoulder and starts looking at the display. I'm thinking to myself shes way to close for comfort, and lettuce be real here, she definitely had an iphone in her bag. 7/10; blown opp #4

Taking the last train back at 12:30am after a night of drinking. Walking the opposite way of the train looking for the bathroom inside the station and 3 girls approach me asking where the train is. Point them to the direction and say "see ya in a bit" thinking if I do run into them on the train cart I'll sit next to them if there's room. I come out the bathroom and there's a line for the train. Spot them in line but don't approach again. 6-7/10; that makes #5

Maybe these were IOIs, maybe not but they definitely were conversation worthy situations. It's actually worse because in all these situations I actually was aware and thought about approaching, but shyed away.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000) Wegoodddd is a complete loser! (-2000)
    It doesn't matter if you start with approaching less attractive women first. Like I said, a 3/10 girl can think you are a 4/10 but a 8/10 girl can think you are 7.5/10. Honestly, I learned that being direct and number closing are important. By number closing, you can tell if she is interested or not if she try to make up an excuse or if she is taken.

I just say hi and how are you to the girls to see if they respond and what kind of tone they have.
    After that, I usually tell them that "I just wanted to meet you."
    Boom, majority of women will talk to you.
    By being direct, you are making your intentions clear and you are displaying confidence by speaking the truth and not bsing.

If you want to be indirect, just observe the environment and use your 5 senses.
    Ex: "Wow that perfume smell really good, where you get it from?"
    or "What book are you reading?"

Girls with headphones are easy to approach as well. Saucehead taught me. You either gently touch her shoulder if you are behind her or you go up to her and gently wave your hands to her.

Girls at the gym can be approached as well. I usually start out with "What are you working out now?" then after she respond, I ask her "What are you trying to achieve at the gym? any type of goals you set up?" With this phrase, you can pretty much steer the conversation any way you want since you broke the ice.

Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangemall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok well I will try to pull if off. I work from 9am to 7pm and go home afterwards these days so I dont even get to see any strangers.

Do you guys have a specific MO when cold approaching?

@briisk 3 a day brah.
    Start today with me. I got 4 hrs sleep so my eyes look like a drugged up racoon but I can keep making excuses until Im no longer attractive to girls in their 20's.
    Originally Posted by Wegoodddd View Post
    It doesn't matter if you start with approaching less attractive women first. Like I said, a 3/10 girl can think you are a 4/10 but a 8/10 girl can think you are 7.5/10. Honestly, I learned that being direct and number closing are important. By number closing, you can tell if she is interested or not if she try to make up an excuse or if she is taken.

I just say hi and how are you to the girls to see if they respond and what kind of tone they have.
    After that, I usually tell them that "I just wanted to meet you."
    Boom, majority of women will talk to you.
    By being direct, you are making your intentions clear and you are displaying confidence by speaking the truth and not bsing.

If you want to be indirect, just observe the environment and use your 5 senses.
    Ex: "Wow that perfume smell really good, where you get it from?"
    or "What book are you reading?"

Girls with headphones are easy to approach as well. Saucehead taught me. You either gently touch her shoulder if you are behind her or you go up to her and gently wave your hands to her.

Girls at the gym can be approached as well. I usually start out with "What are you working out now?" then after she respond, I ask her "What are you trying to achieve at the gym? any type of goals you set up?" With this phrase, you can pretty much steer the conversation any way you want since you broke the ice.
    Repped. Makes perfect sense. I was overthinking it. Id say part of the reason why I do half way decent on tinder is because Im direct. I cut to the chase quick and women are attracted to a man who knows what he wants and has the confidence and focus to go and get it. Dilly dally get friend zoned or come off creepy trying too hard to kick game. And same concept of going for the # close relatively quickly. That's what Ive learned from tinder, and I guess certain aspects are true for cold approaching.

"I just wanted to meet you" is alpha af. Its about me. What I want. I like it.

And yeah if youre a girls type it doesnt matter where you are on the looks scale compared to her. I was only saying to start at 6's because theyd be easier to approach for me. Then once I tear off the bandaid, Ill hopefully be able to approach any woman that makes eye contact with me.

Day 2 is on.

imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Innnnn, is this a log for just OP or can we join in too?
    IG: humpsfofree

Originally Posted by imperialmisc View Post
    Innnnn, is this a log for just OP or can we join in too?
    Yes please join. Challenge yourself. Post results (wins or losses.) The thread is for all brahs to help break out of the shell, improve, learn and even brag if you earned it. Lets motivate each other.

In other news first opportunity today walked right past me while I was standing typing this lol. Made eye contact, she looked away immediately, then she looked back out the corner of her eye and smiled.

Still early, got the whole day ahead of me.

jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Next will you be telling us about the 3 second rule?

But on a serious note, I commend this, I used to go out to bars and try my luck 3-5 times a week and with practice I got a ton better. People look down on pick up artists because most were '*******y' as f*** but in time you do improve.

Yes please join. Challenge yourself. Post results (wins or losses.) The thread is for all brahs to help break out of the shell, improve, learn and even brag if you earned it. Lets motivate each other.

In other news first opportunity today walked right past me while I was standing typing this lol. Made eye contact, she looked away immediately, then she looked back out the corner of her eye and smiled.

Still early, got the whole day ahead of me.

The line you are looking to open with:

You can't look at me like that and not say Hi.
    Lifting on hiatus, triathlon training everydayyyy
    HTC, don't @ me

^^nice, I like that opener.

~|~|~|~|~

Approached my 1st girl today (since starting this thread.) 7-8/10 latina in a tight suit smoking a cig outside the train station. She was talkin to a 6/10 mixed Asian chick. Very animate convo she was having. Asked her for a light (I had one). My voice was not confident, kinda choked on a word or two. Was a bit quiet. Prolly came across shy. She said she bummed a light from someone else. As Im walking away she offers her cig as a light. I accept. Awkwardly lit my cig and she looked at me like "now leave or say something" i said thx and walked 5 feet away from her and smoked. She finishes, walks past me and no eye contact was made that day....

Self critique: should have spoken louder, more confident and started a convo after I lit my cig.

General observation: just approaching girl #1 energized me to approach more, however at that point I needed to run and catch my train. Gonna stop and pick up some sups on the way home so might be more approach opps still today.

Random question for cold approachers: have you, honestly, noticed a correlation between women making eye contact with you more or less if you recently fapped/or havent fapped recently?

Reason I ask is yesterday I feel like I got more looks than today. Yesterday was 2 days nofap and I fapped last night so today was 0 days nofap. Do women have a sense for a man thats holding his seed vs a man that just wasted it? Or am I radiating more alpha/confident energy when I dont fap for a couple days? Im very interested in hearing opinions/stories on this even if anecdotal, circumstantial.

imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000)

~|~|~|~|~

Approached my 1st girl today (since starting this thread.) 7-8/10 latina in a tight suit smoking a cig outside the train station. She was talkin to a 6/10 mixed Asian chick. Very animate convo she was having. Asked her for a light (I had one). My voice was not confident, kinda choked on a word or two. Was a bit quiet. Prolly came across shy. She said she bummed a light from someone else. As Im walking away she offers her cig as a light. I accept. Awkwardly lit my cig and she looked at me like "now leave or say something" i said thx and walked 5 feet away from her and smoked. She finishes, walks past me and no eye contact was made that day....

Self critique: should have spoken louder, more confident and started a convo after I lit my cig.

General observation: just approaching girl #1 energized me to approach more, however at that point I needed to run and catch my train. Gonna stop and pick up some sups on the way home so might be more approach opps still today.

Random question for cold approachers: have you, honestly, noticed a correlation between women making eye contact with you more or less if you recently fapped/or havent fapped recently?

Reason I ask is yesterday I feel like I got more looks than today. Yesterday was 2 days nofap and I fapped last night so today was 0 days nofap. Do women have a sense for a man thats holding his seed vs a man that just wasted it? Or am I radiating more alpha/confident energy when I dont fap for a couple days? Im very interested in hearing opinions/stories on this even if anecdotal, circumstantial.
    It'll get easier Brah. You went for it and did it. She was kind of a kunt with how she responded to you anyways with the "say something or leave" part, but that's okay.

You could've said "I'm just getting off work/school/whatever" etc or depending on your energy could've said something a little ballsier like "so who pissed you off today?"

I've found that, for me, if I don't fap for a while, I get stupid with what I say, and start thinking with my dikk at all times, so fapping for me is beneficial, and I can be more even keel when something comes along, because I don't feel so much pressure to make something happen and can keep it more casual and relaxed
    IG: humpsfofree

Originally Posted by imperialmisc View Post
    It'll get easier Brah. You went for it and did it. She was kind of a kunt with how she responded to you anyways with the "say something or leave" part, but that's okay.

You could've said "I'm just getting off work/school/whatever" etc or depending on your energy could've said something a little ballsier like "so who pissed you off today?"

I've found that, for me, if I don't fap for a while, I get stupid with what I say, and start thinking with my dikk at all times, so fapping for me is beneficial, and I can be more even keel when something comes along, because I don't feel so much pressure to make something happen and can keep it more casual and relaxed
    Thx mang. Im sure it will get easier.

She didnt actually say that, its how I read her look.

And yeah I feel the same about fappin to make me more relaxed. Especially noticed this at work. If I dont fap for a few days I get short with my co-workers.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

~|~|~|~|~

When I don't fap (at least to porn), I tend to get more assertive, more confident and less socially withdrawn. I still overthink and miss chances but not as much as I did when I do fap to porn. People say it's a placebo but it happens constantly when I go on no fap so I highly doubt it.

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Blonde girl sitting outside in the sun working on her laptop, wearing gym clothes.

me "I'm sorry, you're working too hard here, you're going to have to stop" with a sarcastic smirk
    her "I'm actually applying to med school right now."
    me "Oh, med school, really?"
    her "yep"
    Me "why?"
    her "what do you mean"
    me "why med school"
    her "because that's what I want to *do*" in a bitchy tone
    me "OK, have a nice day
    her "Ok, you too, thanks!"

Wasn't going to deal with that kind of attitude, figured I was RIP halfway through.

I need to work on my body language and pacing. And not to ask dumb questions.
    Tinder Science Crew

^^^ welcome to the thread brah. Girl sounded like shell be a 45yo cat lady driving a black on black benz.

Update from yesterday: Had an important biz meeting with large client and date lined up for last night so wasnt focused and missed a couple golden opportunities. Then date flaked and Op was broken/low confidence so just wanted to go home and fap. Good news is I salvaged the girl that flaked (she blamed me for not confirming plans...check full story on the sloth thread) and rescheduled. And since I didn't want to go back to 0/0, I approached a 6-7/10 girl in front of the train station reading a book with headphones and asked her where the train station was. While I asked her I pointed in the direction of the train station (was kinda silly lol). Anyways this girl seemed actually interested in me. She immediately smiled when I got her attention then stood up facing directly towards me to point to the train station and explain how I must cross the street. It was so phuckin obvious where the station was (plus I accidentally pointed to it when I asked where it is...like I knew where it is) so I think she knew I was playing dumb to chat her but she kept smiling/looking at me and went along with it.

I said thx and bounced. What I should have done was ask what she was reading. But at least im not back to 0/0.

Like I said Im not expecting overnight results. Small wins, losses, lessons, and in time I will be approaching supermodels and getting them to hookup with me (not srs).

Two major opportunities dropped yesterday.

1. Girl eye raped me waiting to cross the street. She was standing right next to me sizing me up and stared in my eyes for an awkward 5 seconds. She was a 6/10 face but I couldn't tell if she was too thick for Ops taste (was dark, another dudes backpack was blocking a good view of her body)... Nonetheless I should have said "hey" but chickened out like a punk bish.

2. On the train a 6-7/10 +30 no glow sat down next to me (there was a space in between us) and kept looking at me. At this point of the night I resalvaged things with my date that flaked so was txting w/ her and smiling at my phone. I think I gave off a "Im a high value man thats got hoes in different area codes" vibe and sensed this girl sitting next to me was jealous I was paying attention to my phone (another girl) and not checking her out. It was so obvious she was checking me out. But again, like a beta Op did nothing. I actually got up to use the bathroom and eye contacted her as I walked by and was "planning" on chatting her when I got back from the bathroom but she must have got off the train and was gone when I came back.

Lesson: Dont plan for more than 3 seconds. Execute. Execute. Execute.

Today's goal is to pass 1/3.

***also friendly reminder this thread isn't just about me. I'm documenting my experiences for my own self reflection/log to track progress/feedback from pros/study case for FA's...BUT ALL BRAHS ARE WELCOME to do the same itt. Challenge yourself and post itt. Wins and losses. Approach gurus share stories of your progression, what helped you become successful?

Like what goes through you guys mind the seconds before you walk up to a girl? Is there even a thought? Or is it purely instinct?

When I meet a tinder girl for the 1st time my irl game/strategy is mostly the same with subtle tweaks for the girl/situation/my intentions. But generally speaking on tinder 1st dates - I always go for a hug and kiss on the cheek when I first meet them. I control the flow of the convo (im like the polar opposite of a punk bish newbie cold approacher with tinder dates...) Never sit across the table, always next to her so I can work kino, etc... And Im batting like 700 from online 1st dates. Obviously cold approaching is different because the girls may not be interested, so success (# close that leads to a date is how Im defining success) rates will be MUCH lower. But are there any best practice methods you gurus can share that will either spark interest, confirm interest, or increase the chance of a # close?

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pancakemouse View Post
    Blonde girl sitting outside in the sun working on her laptop, wearing gym clothes.

me "I'm sorry, you're working too hard here, you're going to have to stop" with a sarcastic smirk
    her "I'm actually applying to med school right now."
    me "Oh, med school, really?"
    her "yep"
    Me "why?"
    her "what do you mean"
    me "why med school"
    her "because that's what I want to *do*" in a bitchy tone
    me "OK, have a nice day
    her "Ok, you too, thanks!"

Wasn't going to deal with that kind of attitude, figured I was RIP halfway through.

I need to work on my body language and pacing. And not to ask dumb questions.
    lmao @ asking a girl why she's applying to med school.
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I dont care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and thats important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15