Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Astro_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pop Tart Diet for Recovery, and Weight Loss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOoi5XZhbEg

Any opinions?

I've used this method for the last 4 months and have continued to lose weight slowly... though I'm not positive there's a correlation. Thoughts?

Registered User DeathtoToasters's Avatar
    DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000)
    ummmm ok

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh, the irony that the 1st replier to a thread about Pop-Tarts was a toaster hater....
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BuckSpin View Post
    Oh, the irony that the 1st replier to a thread about Pop-Tarts was a toaster hater....
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    1:06

"You'll see why Pop Tarts can be absolutely critical in helping you recover from a strenuous workout and burn more body fat. It's all about Nutrient timing which I'm a big fan of...."

I stopped at that point because it is safe to assume that he is ignoring the crucial limiting factors that only a very rare select group of people will find spiking insulin post workout via empty calories sugary foods to be an optimal carb source over any other carb source.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    This thread is a joke, right?

ROFLMAO at the ingredient list of "Pop Tarts:"

ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACINAMIDE, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, DEXTROSE, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, PALM, COTTONSEED AND/OR HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL? WITH TBHQ AND CITRIC ACID FOR FRESHNESS), CORN SYRUP, WHEY, CRACKER MEAL, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, COCOA, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF CORNSTARCH, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, SALT, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), MODIFIED CORN STARCH, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, GELATIN, DRIED EGG WHITES, DATEM, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL?, MODIFIED WHEAT STARCH, XANTHAN GUM, NATURAL VANILLA FLAVOR, CARAMEL COLOR, SOY LECITHIN, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, COLOR ADDED, NIACINAMIDE, REDUCED IRON, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), FOLIC ACID.

I would not feed this crap to my dog.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I strongly disagree, Pop tart diet will not work. Pop tart diet may sound great on paper but alone it will not work. In order for pop tart diet to work you have to combine it with frozen "Imitation chicken nuggets" which are made of Bread and chicken fat.

Now back to serious topics, has any one tried soda pop diet. I hear you gain pure muscle from this new diet....

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post

ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACINAMIDE, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, DEXTROSE, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, PALM, COTTONSEED AND/OR HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL? WITH TBHQ AND CITRIC ACID FOR FRESHNESS), CORN SYRUP, WHEY, CRACKER MEAL, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, COCOA, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF CORNSTARCH, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, SALT, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), MODIFIED CORN STARCH, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, GELATIN, DRIED EGG WHITES, DATEM, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL?, MODIFIED WHEAT STARCH, XANTHAN GUM, NATURAL VANILLA FLAVOR, CARAMEL COLOR, SOY LECITHIN, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, COLOR ADDED, NIACINAMIDE, REDUCED IRON, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), FOLIC ACID.

but they taste soooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd

Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by peter03 View Post
    I strongly disagree, Pop tart diet will not work. Pop tart diet may sound great on paper but alone it will not work. In order for pop tart diet to work you have to combine it with frozen "Imitation chicken nuggets" which are made of Bread and chicken fat.

Now back to serious topics, has any one tried soda pop diet. I hear you gain pure muscle from this new diet....

bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by peter03 View Post

This is very similar to the Candy Corn Diet my wife introduced me to. You get the benefit of the insulin spike from the candy and fiber from the corn. Well, at least that is a rationalization for her eating a bag by herself. (Just kidding honey, you never really said that. She did however kill a bag of Candy Corn.)
    David, a 56 year old pastor, husband and father.

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

Best Lifts - Squat 375lbs Bench 205 lbs Deadlift 470lbs. Goals in next year? Be the best Me I can be.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bamazav View Post
    She did however kill a bag of Candy Corn.)
    If no one else appreciates that, her dentist probably does!

ETA: Back in before John Gargani!
    Last edited by ironwill2008; 11-10-2009 at 01:19 PM.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can lose weight in all kind of weird ways if the Cals are kept low or moderate ,, working my way through school over 20 years ago , my roomate worked at the bakery for Publix and we ate unclaimed B-DAY Cake 2- 3 meals a day for about a month . i lost 10lbs that month but the sugar had me exercising 2-3 hours a day and i ate a pc of cake as a meal not a desert...so when i figured it up my Cals were under 1800 a day. Now that being said this 'IS NOT HEALTHY'' but when your poor and in school 'FREE' Food taste the best .lol .

Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000)

Best late night snack

EVERRR!!!
    Obsession is a word used by the weak to describe the dedicated

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Come on!! Some pop tarts have jimmies on them. They seem healthy.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Wink

Pop Tart followed bye a couple of 99 cent dble cheeseburgers from McDonalds for protien is awsome for bulk cycle.......trust me

pimpnaty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pimpnaty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pimpnaty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pimpnaty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pimpnaty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pimpnaty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pimpnaty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pimpnaty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    SUBBED want to see the outcome of this thread

Originally Posted by pimpnaty View Post
    SUBBED want to see the outcome of this thread
    I've got a pretty good idea:

No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Whey Bill. Whey! Makes a great shake.
    David

Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    Whey Bill. Whey! Makes a great shake.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yankeemarko1 View Post
    Come on!! Some pop tarts have jimmies on them. They seem healthy.
    Someone once asked me if the cupcakes had jimmies on them and I honestly had no idea what they meant.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    what are we supposed to do with the second pop tart?
    There are children all over the world who would kill for that second pop-tart

so will eating both pop tarts negate the whole deal ?
    More is always better when it comes to food.

will a stale pop tart (the one you did'nt eat the day before) still work ?
    Not a problem, because you will have of course given it away to a 3rd world country for their consumption. Do I need to go over this again?

can I substitute the pop tart with a snickers bar ?
    Why are people always modifying diets? . It's called the pop-tart diet for a reason!

there's still alot of questions that are unanswered here !
    You ask away...I've got the answers.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    what are we supposed to do with the second pop tart?

so will eating both pop tarts negate the whole deal ?

will a stale pop tart (the one you did'nt eat the day before) still work ?

can I substitute the pop tart with a snickers bar ?

there's still alot of questions that are unanswered here !
    Here's an interesting fact:

TWO strawberry unfrosted Pop - Tarts have less carbohydrates (sugar) than ONE serving of Cell - Tech Hardcore.

74g < 77g

Serious.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The tarts are toaster crack...........................
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL? WITH TBHQ CORN SYRUP, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL?,
    Ingredients like these are a recipe for hormonal disruption.

It's no wonder so many young adult males are soft and have moobs.
    "Adapt and overcome."

"Everything you need is inside you."

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    will toasting the pop tart break down the simple sugars and create "bad glycogen" ?
    No. Toasting them will transform the simple sugars into super sugars, which in turn, will create super glycogen. Super glycogen, not only replaces both muscle and liver glycogen, but also creates brain glycogen.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by popmoon View Post
    You can lose weight in all kind of weird ways if the Cals are kept low or moderate ,, working my way through school over 20 years ago , my roomate worked at the bakery for Publix and we ate unclaimed B-DAY Cake 2- 3 meals a day for about a month . i lost 10lbs that month but the sugar had me exercising 2-3 hours a day and i ate a pc of cake as a meal not a desert...so when i figured it up my Cals were under 1800 a day. Now that being said this 'IS NOT HEALTHY'' but when your poor and in school 'FREE' Food taste the best .lol .
    Ah, yes. The Marie Antoinette Diet. Can't take it too far, though, or you'll lose your head, too.

David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My lifting coach owns a supplement store and asked me why I always buy Vanilla Protein.

STUPID - Chocolate just doesn't taste good with PopTarts!

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

I do believe Sel-Tek has met its match from the Pop-Tart man; maybe I've been snorting the wrong stuff...
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wasn't going to say it, but what the heck.

Back around 1990 I was around 225 and started going to the gym and lifting along with the old stand by, the Stairmaster. At this time I worked from 6:00am to 2:30pm each day and on my way in I would get one pack of those chocolate donuts, every day!!!! I lost weight at around one pound a week and worked my way down to a very nice 189 before my then girlfriend, now wife, started complaining that I was to skinny!

My meaningless point is that you could go on the Pizza Hut diet, or Taco Bell diet, or Ben & Jerry's diet, and if you do it right it will work!

Now back to my regularly scheduled sarcasm!
    Last edited by SP1966; 11-11-2009 at 06:42 PM.
    I'm a sad little man