Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Gotta keep moving up! lord infamous's Avatar
    lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Found condom in gf purse. We dont use condoms.

At the store yesterday while she went in her purse to pay for items i notice and shiny gold magnum condom in her purse I was like WTF!? I waited till we got home and confronted her bout it. She says her friend gave them (her and some other girls) condoms before they went to the club for her friend b day. I was like you expect me to believe that ****? Even though i actually do believe her. What would u have done and what should i do if anything?
    "One day I was strutting down the street and looked across the road and was amazed to see someone else who was, just like me, really, really too-good looking! I was excited because I thought we could share our hardships with each other. I walked across the street to introduce myself, but it was only my reflection in a store window."Big League

F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If your jock isn't magnum sized, then she was goin' to be fukin' somebody brah.
    "All I care about is being the absolute best." - The Rock

"I Will Not Be Outworked. Period. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me, you might be all of those things. You got it on me in nine categories. But, if we get on the treadmill together, there's two things: You're getting of first, or I'm gonna die. It's really that simple."- Will Smith

Facilitating the i̵̬͠l̴̺͒ Harbinger's Avatar
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Next time you're hittin it if you can hear the sea in it or an echo you know a big brotha tappin that ass get yer glock..... j/k

if you believe her, let it slide.
    O|||||||O

lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by F.A.M.E. View Post
    If your jock isn't magnum sized, then she was goin' to be fukin' somebody brah.
    Im pretty sure 99% of the people that use magnums doesnt need to use them.
    "One day I was strutting down the street and looked across the road and was amazed to see someone else who was, just like me, really, really too-good looking! I was excited because I thought we could share our hardships with each other. I walked across the street to introduce myself, but it was only my reflection in a store window."Big League

TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lord infamous View Post
    why not?
    reps4life: Ayudha

brb OGC'in

brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So even if her friend gave it to her, why would her friend give her one, and why would she keep it in her purse....

you know what's up OP... handle your business.

Who paid for this floor? slowteg's Avatar
    slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowteg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    is she your ex yet?
    11B

US soccer

Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    regular condoms squeeze my dick off...jus sayin'

edit: if I meet up with a girl that pulls out a magnum for me, I will let you know and describe her to the best of my ability

yes same city
    yes I'll look out for ya brah
    ####Stickam Crew#### 6/11/09 we shall never forget
    Our Arnold, whose arms are heavy,
    Vascular be thy veins
    Nine sets of lunges, ten reps be done,
    To add girth as it is to strengthen.
    Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our fats,
    As we forgive those who eat fat too.
    And lead us not into overtraining, nor deliver us pizzas,
    For thou art the king of the dumbell, the power clean, and the steroids forever,
    Amen.

MISC Anti-*******ry Crew
    ♛ POF Krew ♛

Originally Posted by brianphi View Post
    So even if her friend gave it to her, why would her friend give her one, and why would she keep it in her purse....

you know what's up OP... handle your business.
    Why friend gave it to her dont know. Im guessing she put it in her purse after she gave it to her. Why is it still in there is the question. Now if it was open and or if there was more than one, i would of went off like a Atom bomb. Maybe Hydrogen

The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100)
    Why friend gave it to her dont know. Im guessing she put it in her purse after she gave it to her. Why is it still in there is the question. Now if it was open and or if there was more than one, i would of went off like a Atom bomb. Maybe Hydrogen
    If you don't care...you win. The one who cares the least controls the relationship.

Originally Posted by Dre2010 View Post
    regular condoms squeeze my dick off...jus sayin'

edit: if I meet up with a girl that pulls out a magnum for me, I will let you know and describe her to the best of my ability
    I mean sometimes it kinda hurts when trying to get it pass the head but most people arent packing foot longs.

Originally Posted by Dre2010 View Post
    yes same city
    yes I'll look out for ya brah
    Lmao!

fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500)
    If she's on the pill i would question why she has one... i personally don't know many girls who carry condoms on them just because... otherwise no big deal.

Advice: Use the condom and if you find another one then get worried
    Iceman + FormulaLT1poweR = -900k currently @ -463,249
    ~Mod negged for chris hansen pic~
    ~spreken sie Dick?
    ~Faith is believing what you know isn't true
    ► WKEA ◄http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=403306821&posted=1#post403306821

Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So why did the her friend give it to her in the first place going to the b-day party? was she planning on doing something there?
    i rep back

rip cj

glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What if you went out with your boys and one of the guys in the group started passing out condoms for everyone? Would you take one? If you would take one, what would be the reason behind it. If you answer those questions truthfully i'm sure you know, dump the girl.
    <<<<PH/DS Family Member>>>>

Originally Posted by fodosho View Post
    If she's on the pill i would question why she has one... i personally don't know many girls who carry condoms on them just because... otherwise no big deal.

Advice: Use the condom and if you find another one then get worried
    I look at it the opposite. She is on the pill so she wouldnt have a reason to use a condom and she doesnt like to use them.

Originally Posted by glenjammin View Post
    What if you went out with your boys and one of the guys in the group started passing out condoms for everyone? Would you take one? If you would take one, what would be the reason behind it. If you answer those questions truthfully i'm sure you know, dump the girl.
    It wouldnt be a reason not to take it but i get what you sayin

glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) glenjammin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I look at it the opposite. She is on the pill so she wouldnt have a reason to use a condom and she doesnt like to use them.
    Pills don't protect against STD's brah. Condoms do more than just protect against pregnancy.

bone001000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bone001000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bone001000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bone001000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bone001000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bone001000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bone001000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bone001000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bone001000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bone001000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bone001000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    She's getting dicked on the side or she has plans to get random dicks when she's hanging out...

Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You shouldnt have said anything, then checked to see if it was gone a little later.

Could be an indicator of her using or she could have thrown it out.

DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    are you serious i would have beat the **** out of her on the spot, you might as well of walked in on her ****ing someone else

dump her bro even if she didnt use it yet she planned on it and is open to have sex with other guys

Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No one will ever know for sure but I'd start carrying the morning after pill and dental dams with me just in case.
    Former Marine

10/20/2010 - The Day Germanic Defeated The Internet

Pills don't protect against STD's brah. Condoms do more than just protect against pregnancy.
    I didnt use one the first time on her so i doubt she cares like most girls. Funny ive been texting her while on this thread. After a bit i made a joke saying "But at least i dont have to worry bout stds since your protecting yourself" She got mad ass fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukc lol I forgot she has a stress disorder she be having to go to the hospital and ****. I dont want that so i guess ill stop being an *******.

Pronger865 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pronger865 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pronger865 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pronger865 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pronger865 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pronger865 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pronger865 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pronger865 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pronger865 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pronger865 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pronger865 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by depressed1 View Post
    So why did the her friend give it to her in the first place going to the b-day party? was she planning on doing something there?
    This.

I assume her friend knows about her relationship with OP. But obviously her friend doesn't respect that relationship or knows something the OP doesn't.

ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    maybe next time you see her firend you can joke and be like "haha yeah how many magnum condoms did you give out at that party again?" or something like that. and if shes like "wat?" or gets flustered then your girl was lying
    The Pain of Discipline, or The Pain of Regret. Take Your Pick.

*You either have the things you want, or the reasons why not*

-Chicagoan Crew!- *2010...Jan 1-June 30...2010*

skier_
    Originally Posted by ToningCh1ck View Post
    maybe next time you see her firend you can joke and be like "haha yeah how many magnum condoms did you give out at that party again?" or something like that. and if shes like "wat?" or gets flustered then your girl was lying
    This, there is a good chance they did.

I didnt use one the first time on her so i doubt she cares like most girls. Funny ive been texting her while on this thread. After a bit i made a joke saying "But at least i dont have to worry bout stds since your protecting yourself" She got mad ass fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukc lol I forgot she has a stress disorder she be having to go to the hospital and ****. I dont want that so i guess ill stop being an *******.
    Damn OP sorry to hear. Obviously your situation sucks, don't let your woman turn this around on you just because of a stress disorder. Obviously if things were turned around i'm sure she wouldn't be the happiest person around. Good luck with whatever you do.

Originally Posted by skier_ View Post
    This, there is a good chance they did.
    Did what? And it wasnt a party it was before the club

skier_
    Did what? And it wasnt a party it was before the club
    Her friends gave it to her. I gave my friend flavored lube two days ago just because. Girls do things like this.

Damn OP sorry to hear. Obviously your situation sucks, don't let your woman turn this around on you just because of a stress disorder. Obviously if things were turned around i'm sure she wouldn't be the happiest person around. Good luck with whatever you do.
    I told her that. I said what would you think if you were in my shoes. She agree 100% on everything i said and said she understands if i dont believe her. I said i do and left it alone and had sex for the third time that day. But me texting her just now makes it seem like i dont believe her and she said

"Fuc u william. Stop askin me all these damn questions. I told you what happended. I know you dont believe me. And at this point i dont give a fat ****"

LMAO

Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To be honest you seem like your taking her side already. But at the end her saying that stuff to you, you already seem pretty submissive.
    I begin tomorrow. Eighteen weeks in this dark hole. 126 days of pain. 3024 hours of hunger and desire. I'm already counting the minutes, the seconds When it's over, I'll step into the light. I will shine...

Until then, you'll live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see... Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

.............................$$BMBC$$...........................