ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

So my back and legs are still sore...now what

I did deadlifts on saturday after not working out for a while and an even longer while of no deadlifts. My legs are somewhat sore and my back of course. I was planning on doing legs today, but now I'm not too sure...
    My planned 5 day split is:
    -legs
    -shoulders/traps
    -arms
    -chest
    -back
    with daily cardio and abs every other day.

Should I just suck it up and do legs or switch legs with shoulders...any other suggestions?
    Semper Fi

dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ElClipo View Post
    I did deadlifts on saturday after not working out for a while and an even longer while of no deadlifts. My legs are somewhat sore and my back of course. I was planning on doing legs today, but now I'm not too sure...
    My planned 5 day split is:
    -legs
    -shoulders/traps
    -arms
    -chest
    -back
    with daily cardio and abs every other day.

Should I just suck it up and do legs or switch legs with shoulders...any other suggestions?
    Suck it up. Adjust weight accordingly.

Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inertiatic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You could try, and if things don't seem right, either lower the weight or just skip legs for a day. It won't kill you.

But now you'll know not to deadlift heavy after a long lay-off.

ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElClipo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Inertiatic View Post
    You could try, and if things don't seem right, either lower the weight or just skip legs for a day. It won't kill you.

But now you'll know not to deadlift heavy after a long lay-off.
    Yeah I guess Hindsight is always 20/20
    Semper Fi