Damien121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Time To Go Again

Well i used to be a big boy at the age of 16 i was weighin in about 16 stone 2 and that is got to be reli big for the age i was at. Now im 17 years of age and weigh it in 13 stone 1 i recon i done well in that year so i had a break. Now i think its time to get toned up the best way to do this is to lose more weight? ive still got quite alot of fat on my belly.
    I will be running mondai thursday and friday with backpack on my back. doing weights tuesday and thursdai and friday.
    im eating a clean diet so thats all good.

I was wounderin if i could get any tips on what i should to. Im running on a nice area got flat ground with some hills so thats all good but i was woundering, If i should do more than just run and eat clean??

I was thinkin of doing fat loss pills but i still duno if i should!?
    Last edited by Damien121; 11-09-2009 at 11:21 AM.

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what?

99 problems, i ain't one. Problem's Avatar
    Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hm? I don't see a question.

But, goodluck with your journey.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

NPC hobbiest

Originally Posted by Problem View Post
    Hm? I don't see a question.

But, goodluck with your journey.
    Sorry ive put the question up :P

4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If i should do more than just run and eat clean?

Weight training will be very beneficial to your weight lose. Set a reasonable goal for yourself. One that is challenging but yet obtainable. You need something to be working for. Obviously you are working to lose weight and be healthier but that is very open ended and easy to get side tracked. You need something that you can hold yourself accountable for.

I was thinkin of doing fat loss pills but i still duno if i should!?

I don't recommend this personally but if you have extra money then some of them do help. But hard work is guaranteed to work everytime!

Thank you for your replie, i do some weights but i havent got no money at the mo to siign up to the gym But im making do with the bench press i got at home and some other free weights.

I want to lose weight beacause im not happy with having a belly i want a flat one plus i got to get fit for the army.

4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4point6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Damien121 View Post
    Thank you for your replie, i do some weights but i havent got no money at the mo to siign up to the gym But im making do with the bench press i got at home and some other free weights.

I want to lose weight beacause im not happy with having a belly i want a flat one plus i got to get fit for the army.
    If money is tight then I would definately not waste it on pills. Gym membership would much higher priority to me.