Thread: endurance help

bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

endurance help

Ok I have a muay thai smoker comeing up and its going to be 3 rounds 2 mins each. Im going to be traing with my trainer hard i was wondering if you guys know some tricks to
    make it so i dont get tired so fast lol...Im sure my trainer will tell me to run but.What other things can i do to get my endurance up.

TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLostSim1718 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well a big thing is to get your cardiovascular system in shape, the more shape it is in, the more you will be able to breath better and easier and not get tired, swimming is a excellent cardiovascular strengther or doing h.i.i.t.

And breath properly and keep drinking water.

bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    o cool thanks bro.
    h.i.i.t is where you run as fast as you can then stop and repeat?