Thread: Trenabol-X

chaos17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chaos17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chaos17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chaos17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chaos17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chaos17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chaos17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chaos17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chaos17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chaos17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chaos17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Trenabol-X

What do u guys think about Higher Powers Trenabol-X transdermal? it looks very similar to Mag-10 and is a hell of a lot cheaper
    Pain is nothing but weakness leaving the body....

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up Tren-X is bangin'!

It's nothing like that ***-10 crap, it's better if you ask me. Mag-10 is only 4AD and 1AD with ethers to enhance absorbtion. Tren-X is a transdermal of the actual steroid 1-testosterone, along with 4AD and 1,4Diol(sp?). I'm actually on my second week of Tren-X, the pump is lovely and I pretty much eat anything without a pulse. That reminds me, haven't seen my cellphone in a week...
    Damn, Son!

labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

you got it bro!
    i just finished my second week and it is some serious stuff. check out my posts Chaos.
    Petefox- you should post your results and stuff under the "Trenabol-X" thread i started so more people will see it. the more info and real-life results the better.
    "...but fools despise wisdom and discipline."

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wink Uh, ok!

I posted my results so far, they're around here somewhere. Don't just sit there, BUY SOME TREN-X!!

hehehehe!
    Damn, Son!

bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000)
    How much Trenabol-X would someone around 200 lbs, with a good build need to take to gain? I see a lot of people posting 2 doses a day, would it benefit someone to take more?

Special_K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up FING-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro i have done two cycles and am on my third, i have worked my way up to two doses twelve hours apart at 6ml a day!!!!!!!, the more i take, up to this point anyway i have gained more and more! i am planning to try 9ml a day and see what the side effects are.
    The only side effects i have ever gotten are increased aggression, strength, mass and a little shrinkage. I personally would recommend this as one of the best pro-steroids i have taken, the only one i have taken that i like the same or better is one+. If you dare take an increasingly higher dosage as you go, and see how you handle it, it is fing fantastic!!!!!!!!
    I hope this has been helpful, just my two cents!

Good luck bro!!!!!!
    BIGGER IS MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wannagetbig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do the gains compare to 1-AD? On 1-AD, the most gains are made around the 2nd week, does Tren work just as fast? I'm thinking about trying one bottle which would last me 3 weeks on 2 200mg (Big Cat's suggestion) doses per day. Is this long enough or would I be wasting my money? Anybody ever had any stomach problems on Tren? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Special_K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up 1 ad

1 ad is also great, it is in tren x, the recommended dosage is 1 to 3, three times a day with meals. I also got great gains with just 1 ad but i later learned to ad 4 ad with it, it counter acts any lethargy, and gives a great boost in test. I would say if you are going to use ergopharms 1 ad, for sure use 4 ad with it. You can use one+ it has 1ad, and 4 ad in it.
    I have never had any problems with my stomach on tren-x even at high doses.
    Good luck bro, you will love it!, unless you dont want to get massive, and strong:-).
    BIGGER IS MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reactor2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reactor2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reactor2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reactor2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reactor2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reactor2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reactor2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reactor2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reactor2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reactor2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reactor2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where do you get this?

tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tazzy21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by reactor2 View Post
    Where do you get this?
    HAHA ARE YOU KIDDING???? check the dates man. Those posts are from 2002. WE ALL wish that stuff was still around!!

tweek_boii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tazzy21 View Post
    HAHA ARE YOU KIDDING???? check the dates man. Those posts are from 2002. WE ALL wish that stuff was still around!!
    oh but there is

siemiller87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tazzy21 View Post
    The store I get my supps at is down to his last 5. He loaded up on them before they got banned.