Simply-Me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Body Building Friends

I want to thank all of my friends on Body Building.com!

The comments, the personal messages are so motivating I have been working none stop. Before I joined this site I didn't have much motivation. I wanted to and said I was going to workout but never did. (NO MOTIVATION) But now I read the comments and messages sent. I look at the progress that other members have made and I know now that I CAN! Thank you so much for everything all the info that you have sent! I love all of you! I promise to make even more progress and to post it on my bodyspace!

Thank you so much!!!
    Simply-Me

NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah keep going hard and i will give you one tip that will help you alot

2 times a week 5 100m sprints

this is the only exercice whih will really burn the fat of youre bumb and will tone youre butt and legs liek crazy as the recovery hurts more than tha of a gym workout

mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mk_nightwolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no probs were all here for u!ur doing great 2
    you have to do what others wont...to achieve what others dont..