toriolmo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Beginner looking for personal trainer/mentor in my area

Hello everyone! I am new to body building but it is something I have always wanted to do. Now that I am retired from the U.S. Army because of an injury, I have time and attention to give to perfecting my body. I am looking for a personal trainer or a mentor from San Antonio, TX that is willing to help me out. I am not looking to hook up or find a date. I am very shy with my body and really don't like going to gyms. I guess they are to intimidating for me. I am serious about getting my body fit and will do anything to reach my goal no matter the cost. I would feel more comfortable with a female but a male will do if he is respectful. Please let me know if you can help or know of anyone who would be intrested in helping me out.
    Thank you,

Tori

Cquail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Are you still interested

Let me know if you are still considering.
    Originally Posted by toriolmo View Post
    Hello everyone! I am new to body building but it is something I have always wanted to do. Now that I am retired from the U.S. Army because of an injury, I have time and attention to give to perfecting my body. I am looking for a personal trainer or a mentor from San Antonio, TX that is willing to help me out. I am not looking to hook up or find a date. I am very shy with my body and really don't like going to gyms. I guess they are to intimidating for me. I am serious about getting my body fit and will do anything to reach my goal no matter the cost. I would feel more comfortable with a female but a male will do if he is respectful. Please let me know if you can help or know of anyone who would be intrested in helping me out.
    Thank you,

Tori

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cquail View Post
    Let me know if you are still considering.
    3 years later ???

lol
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?