Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!!!! my_whey's Avatar
    my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I'm a Fedor fan but last night I feel he got exposed...

Let's all be honest with each other... Brett Rogers is NOT an elite fighter.... not at all. He is a big power puncher but that is it.... I feel like Brock Lesnar would of beat Rogers in less then 2 mins via GNP.

Last night he gave the man many lable unbeatable his toughest fight to date......thats right, a guy who basically has one tool, which is punching, was a few punches away while on top of Fedor of the fight being stopped......

At the end of the day Fedor pulled it off......but he was out punched in the first round and was shaken up and had his nose broken early....then when he decided not to stand and punch with Rogers he went to the ground game...only to not suceed in it and found himself on the bottom of some huge bombs by Rogers... I felt if Rogers kept swinging Big John would of stopped it as he was hitting Fedor flush with a few shots while on top.

Fedor scored the flash knockdown and got the W and at the end of the day thats all that matters...but he nearly got beat by someone who isn't a top guy..... someone who Brock would beat easily in my opinion.

I love Fedor....but he would not beat Lesnar and last night any doubts I had about that were gone.

the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    idiot, fedor is often hurt in his fights, rocked by fujita, slammed on his head by randleman, almost kimura'd by mark hunt, absorb a Crocop kick only to smash them seconds later, the only thing that got "exposed" last night was fedor's unique ability to stay calm and wait for his oppertunity after having his nose broken at the very beginning of the fight.

Last edited by the_guvna; 11-08-2009 at 09:40 AM.
    fecalpheliac

itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itsaburgerrun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    some chinese dude rocked fedor way harder then brett ever did.
    also this is like the 1578th time his face busted open.
    yet after all that u were a "fan" and now u feel he got exposed ?

ur a brett rogers fan arent you ?

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fedor is a differnet animal, he feels out his opponent, finds the weak spot, then goes for it like a tiger in heat.

Nothing got exposed, but I felt his training camp was probably much less for this fight than a top level contender.
    10k+

Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by my_whey View Post
    he nearly got beat by someone who isn't a top guy.....
    he nearly got beat? when? he was cut bad but he kept his composure. he found himself in a bad position and took some punishment but he got out of it and got back to his feet.

and also it wasn't a flash knockdown:
    #1 Oakland A's fan!
    ***I rep back***

Vintage Color Photos of U.S. Cities thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110055191

brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just watched the fight on Youtube.
    Fedor is a f*cking ANIMAL. Jesus.
    At no point in the fight was he close to losing, Fedor can take a beating.
    It's easier to get the single 10 at the bar, than one of the five 8s.

Healthy mind. Healthy body.

SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How was Fedor outpunched in the first round when one of his two knockdowns came in the first round? Not to mention Rogers never knocked Fedor down.

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what the hell are you talking about op. Rogers would have a legitimate chance at beating Lesnar, more specifically because Lesnar's chin is very suspect. Your post is all wrong, you are not a Fedor fan clearly, because you do not understand how he fights. How can people be so wrong and yet so sure of themselves?

my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fedor was VERY close to losing when Rogers was doing the GNP... I already said that.

He hit Fedor with about 3-4 good shots while on top... a good 2-3 more and big John may of stepped in as I have seen fights stopped for much less.

Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How did he get exposed? lol, the thing about Fedor and why it makes people so nervous is the fact that he usually looks very calm and some times can look sloppy in what he's doing. He always prevails, so to say he was exposed in this match is completely retarded and shows you don't know what you are talking about.

The only thing that might have been "exposed" now is his paper skin, and how easy he 1) bruises and 2) bleeds... but even that was fairly known by "hardcore" fans. I think that's his only weakness really, easily bruises and easily bleeds.

Other than that, Fedor might and can look like he's

1) sloppy
    2) gassed
    3) rocked
    4) not controlling the fight
    5) etc

... but every second of the fight he usually stays cool and is able to capitalize sooner or later. Lately it has been sooner than later though.

Fedor beats his opponents before they enter the ring, no matter what his opponents say. If anyone has been exposed between Lesnar and Fedor it is Lesnar... his cardio is questionable as seen when he was fighting Randy.

I don't doubt Brock can out muscle Fedor but Fedor has more experience, better skill and is smarter. We can argue all day about this but ultimately it is all moot until they fight, and that's if it every happens.
    "Modern man is conditioned to expect instant gratification but any success or triumph realized quickly, with only marginal effort is necessarily shallow. Meaningful achievement takes time, hard work, persistence, patience, proper intent and constant self-awareness. The path to such success is punctuated by failure, consolidation and renewed effort. Personal reconstruction is art." - MFT

Originally Posted by RiK View Post
    what the hell are you talking about op. Rogers would have a legitimate chance at beating Lesnar, more specifically because Lesnar's chin is very suspect. Your post is all wrong, you are not a Fedor fan clearly, because you do not understand how he fights. How can people be so wrong and yet so sure of themselves?
    Lesnar's chin is suspect? and what are you backing this up with? the times he has been dropped? which is uhmmmmm...never? rogers would have little to no chance of beating Lesnar IMO.

Fedor nut huggers need to see the real picture...which is he looked like crap last night against a guy who is not an elite fighter.

SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SnoopDogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fedor was VERY close to losing when Rogers was doing the GNP... I already said that.
    The slow motion gifs on Sherdog already showed Fedor only got hit clean twice, but both punches didn't have enough power to really do anything. Not to mention Rogers' GnP was desperate since he was put in an armbar right after the GnP. The cage messed up the attempt (Fedor's first time fighting in a cage).

The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Reaper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RiK View Post
    This.

Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation

He hit Fedor with about 3-4 good shots while on top... a good 2-3 more and big John may of stepped in as I have seen fights stopped for much less.
    1) he was no where near close to losing as those punches weren't doing much.
    2) Big John wouldn't have stopped the fight prematurely, he's arguably the best ref and he would NOT have stopped the fight even if Rogers got in 5-10 more punches.
    "Modern man is conditioned to expect instant gratification but any success or triumph realized quickly, with only marginal effort is necessarily shallow. Meaningful achievement takes time, hard work, persistence, patience, proper intent and constant self-awareness. The path to such success is punctuated by failure, consolidation and renewed effort. Personal reconstruction is art." - MFT

Originally Posted by Mises View Post
    1) he was no where near close to losing as those punches weren't doing much.
    2) Big John wouldn't have stopped the fight prematurely, he's arguably the best ref and he would NOT have stopped the fight even if Rogers got in 5-10 more punches.
    LOL yea..ok.

Yes, the fight would of been stopped if Rogers hit Fedor 5-10 more times like he did with those 2-3 good shots he hit him with.

Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000) Aran is a name known to all. (+5000)

^oh really? skip to about the 4 minute mark here:

fedor is in a bad position, takes a few punches and then goes immediateley to an arm bar attempt. he was not even close to having the fight stopped. i don't know what fight you watched last night.
    #1 Oakland A's fan!
    ***I rep back***

Vintage Color Photos of U.S. Cities thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110055191

brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brah_of_iron is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lesnar's chin is suspect? and what are you backing this up with? the times he has been dropped? which is uhmmmmm...never? rogers would have little to no chance of beating Lesnar IMO.

Fedor nut huggers need to see the real picture...which is he looked like crap last night against a guy who is not an elite fighter.
    not dominating the fight 100% of the time does not = looking like crap.
    He's not the best because his opponents never hurt him, he's the best because even when they're on top pounding on him he turns it around easily and doesn't even look phased, like what happened last night. I'd like to see Rogers on top of you smashing your head in and then get out as easy as Fedor made it look.

Originally Posted by brah_of_iron View Post
    not dominating the fight 100% of the time does not = looking like crap.
    He's not the best because his opponents never hurt him, he's the best because even when they're on top pounding on him he turns it around easily and doesn't even look phased, like what happened last night. I'd like to see Rogers on top of you smashing your head in and then get out as easy as Fedor made it look.
    but the "best fighter in MMA and maybe the world" wouldn't let a Brett Rogers get on top of him, mount him and smash him in the face a few times....

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol Rogers was Fedor's toughest fight to date? That's why he got KO'd in the 2nd round, right?
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL yea..ok.

Yes, the fight would of been stopped if Rogers hit Fedor 5-10 more times like he did with those 2-3 good shots he hit him with.
    Yeah and IF grandma had nuts she'd be grandpa...

Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000)

we call that early stoppage lol

Originally Posted by forcefedfreak View Post
    lol Rogers was Fedor's toughest fight to date? That's why he got KO'd in the 2nd round, right?
    yes, he did.

he also broke Fedor's nose with the first punch, got out of submission holds by Fedor and ground and pounded Fedor.

Vacationing in Patagonia q-theman's Avatar
    q-theman is just really nice. (+1000) q-theman is just really nice. (+1000) q-theman is just really nice. (+1000) q-theman is just really nice. (+1000) q-theman is just really nice. (+1000) q-theman is just really nice. (+1000) q-theman is just really nice. (+1000) q-theman is just really nice. (+1000) q-theman is just really nice. (+1000) q-theman is just really nice. (+1000) q-theman is just really nice. (+1000)

even though he didn't take this on the chin, he did take it on the top of his head.

the man can take a drop.

but the "best fighter in MMA and maybe the world" wouldn't let a Brett Rogers get on top of him, mount him and smash him in the face a few times....
    ... and why not? It's MMA, everyone still has a punchers chance, it's not like this is some freaking arcade where Fedor is unstoppable or untouchable. He is human and he does bleed lol.

You're completely delusional to think that because Fedor is the best fighter in MMA he can't be touched. That's not MMA, and to think the top fighter is untouchable is completely retarded. So either wake up and realize that or go play your PS3\XBOX 360

misc broscientist grad. jacko16's Avatar
    jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fedor did an amazing job...would of been alot better also if he didn't get his nose broken in the first few seconds. Having to breathe out of your mouth at the very start will of course fck u up some.

Rogers is strong and can throw a good punch, so obviously he's gonna be able to land a few on Fedor. Again just because you're the best doesn't mean you won't take some shots. But the point is at no time during the fight did Fedor look like he was losing, plain and simple, he's been in much worse situations.

Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yes, he did.

he also broke Fedor's nose with the first punch, got out of submission holds by Fedor and ground and pounded Fedor.
    And Fedor knocked him out in return. Sounds like a fair trade.

Also, let's not pretend that Lesnar on his feet is the same as Rogers lol.
    Access the gun's off the earth axis
    Axis of evil, the eagle will leave your hat split
    Ruck flow is like "**** you, Gawd"
    I don't wanna rhyme, I need a construction job

- Sean Price

rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol at haters giving Rogers the 1st round. wtf are yall smoking? Fedor took him down, threw him around the octagon and landed some clear shots on the feet. All Rogers did was land 2 punches (which haters claim were 7-8 lol) while he was on top. Fedor looked awesome in this fight, he's still the badest mofo on the planet.

NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000) NaturalAthlete5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes, he did.

Have you even watched any of fedor's fights in the past ????? this wasnt even close to his toughest fight...lol

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brah_of_iron View Post
    I agree with the lame MMA fans for sure. Some real f*ggots out there.

BUT, to say there are no great athletes in the sport is dumb as f*ck.
    not saying there are NO great athletes....

but you look at that main even last night... you cant tell me either of those guys has the conditioning/atheltic ability/fast twitch muscles of even a mid level boxer.

fedor could have done nothing but counter punched and knocked dude out(which he did)

roger threw such wide sloppy slow ass punches... even fedor did. he finally shortened one up and caught rogers on the chin... on the inside of a rogers hook.

i guess im just a boxing fan and that was like watchin a terrible golden gloves match... actually it was more like back yard boxing... and this is supposed to be the best mma guy in the world??