Page 56 of 125 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 3746
    itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by omfgapolarbear View Post
    Yeah, I was thinkin' skoal apple since its actually a pretty good dip, unlike cherry, and tastes pretty appealing. I started straight on grizz, but I'm not sure every one would dig it as much as I did at first.

Top shelfing FTW! I only top shelf, unless my lips are too ****ed, then I go lower.

Currently dipping the remains of a can of Grizzly straight and kodiak wintergreen mixed together, tastes pretty good. Gonna go buy a can of Copenhagen LC or Cope Straight later.
    I've only been dipping a few months so I got a Q for ya. Why do you only top shelf? I used to bottom middle or top middle, but moved to bottom left cheek so I can talk (all my friends do that too).

Do you get a better rush or something? thanks man
    US ARMY Noncommissioned Officer
    OEF / OND Veteran
    CEO, BFM Enterprises International

++ Positive Crew ++

Owe Reps:
    kpd905, Oreopie, put5onyo, Derek1995

Lifetime Negs:
    DatDereVert

Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Handsome Maxout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1 beer in my apartment, ran out of dip yesterday, don't get paid til monday.

FFFUUUUU
    Former Marine

10/20/2010 - The Day Germanic Defeated The Internet

JonesyOurlad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How is the camel dip? As ****ty as their snus?

Not dipping, got a ton of cousins at my house, two that are youngin's and brats, waiting for them to ****in' go to sleep so I can put a lip in.

What's everyones recommendations for dips for a smoker to try? I have a buddy who smokes who's displayed interest in switching.
    Yeah it is quite ****ty, they have a different kind aswell, but am not willing to buy it. For your friend I would recommend him trying a few of the more popular flavors (mint, cherry etc.) until he finds one that he likes.

P.S. may I join the Chew Crew

The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JonesyOurlad View Post
    Yeah it is quite ****ty, they have a different kind aswell, but am not willing to buy it. For your friend I would recommend him trying a few of the more popular flavors (mint, cherry etc.) until he finds one that he likes.

You dip? Yer in.

Just spat out a lip of cope wintergreen, wish I had some hickory.

Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    been a while since i saw this thread. tried to quit. didn't last 9 days. haha. feel like packin a lip now.
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.
    "We don't mind suckin on toes!"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152683873&p=1042736063&viewfull=1#post1042736063

I rep back. Always.

Reps for life: MikeHawkBiggums

Ah, thanks for the acceptance

Got some Cope Straight in at the moment, quite good

bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    madden 11 and some kodiakwg at the moment
    Chew Crew. Fear Us.

NEW JERSEY 201

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by itslocke View Post
    I've only been dipping a few months so I got a Q for ya. Why do you only top shelf? I used to bottom middle or top middle, but moved to bottom left cheek so I can talk (all my friends do that too).

i only snus topshelf. flavor seems better and lasts longer i think
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    current: Kendal camphor menthol
    both nostrils

i haven't had this one in a while since i've been sniffing the ozona and the poschl.

man it's good.
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

swolebowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) swolebowl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sup, brahs?

so it took me about 5 months to learn how to pack a tin, not really i just gave up after awhile and then tried it randomly when i was bored. finally got it yesterday, side and top pack. basically just snapped my wrist hard and got that nice sound

now im back to being retarded and it takes a couple trys. i blame it on having long arms, lol. any tips, brahs?

omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by itslocke View Post

I'm not quite sure why I do. I always have, I think. It feels more natural to me, its not as obvious, I can talk more effectively, depending on how I wedge it I can actually control (somewhat) how much juice I'm getting. I think it actually has something to do with the fact that I used to slide chewing up up in my upper lip when I needed to talk or whatnot. I don't really get rushes off of dipping, though, so I couldn't answer that.

Originally Posted by JonesyOurlad View Post

I think I'm gonna give him a pinch of the Skoal Apple (the only fruit flavored dip I really really LIKE and think it a legitimately good dip), see how he likes it.
    You can wait for tomorrow, I gotta make it happen.

Chew Crew

mctriple will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctriple will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctriple will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctriple will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctriple will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctriple will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctriple will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctriple will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctriple will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctriple will become famous soon enough. (+50) mctriple will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why is this strictly dip/chew? I'm a smokeless tobacco user. I ****ing love my ecig and have been using it for about a year now. Still feels like smoking, but my lungs are soo much better now, and I can make out with nonsmokers without any issue, since they leave no taste or smell.

omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mctriple View Post
    Why is this strictly dip/chew? I'm a smokeless tobacco user. I ****ing love my ecig and have been using it for about a year now. Still feels like smoking, but my lungs are soo much better now, and I can make out with nonsmokers without any issue, since they leave no taste or smell.
    I guess its not strictly, but dip, snus, and chew are the most commonly used forms of smokeless tobacco. We get snuffers occasionally, but you're the first ecig user to post that I've seen.

I've actually thought about getting one when I move out, I love the tactile feeling of smoking. How does it compare to an actual cigarette.

Chew Crew

bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomber135 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bored as fawkkk chillin with a lip of grizzwg
    Chew Crew. Fear Us.

NEW JERSEY 201

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sup crew. Grizz is over $3 a can now (WTF) so I recently bought a roll of Cope WG (50c off) so its been alright. I usually dont go for WG because it always tears my lip up, but I am doing alright.
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

Hendo83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hendo83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hendo83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hendo83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hendo83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hendo83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sup brahs? Fat diesel of Cope Wintergreen in, got 7 cans for price of one, store manger says go ahead put in your bag there outdated, I reply how bout them lottery tickets pal those outdated. Was beautiful 7 cans will def hold me off on the Labor Day camping trip, will get workouts in via lifting large boulders and trees / chopping enough wood to build a house with.
    Recently went from 235 to 190 over three month period with no strength lost, wife says your lifestyle is so much healthier how bout givin up the dip I say hun listen my Griz is what gives me energy, razor sharp cuts, and the stamina to make you happy, she told me she'd be sure to keep it on the grocery list. Ha Ha Ha! Keep on keepin on brahs.

Originally Posted by spak View Post
    sup crew. Grizz is over $3 a can now (WTF) so I recently bought a roll of Cope WG (50c off) so its been alright. I usually dont go for WG because it always tears my lip up, but I am doing alright.
    Thank god its still under $2.50(after tax) here.

Originally Posted by Hendo83 View Post
    Sup brahs? Fat diesel of Cope Wintergreen in, got 7 cans for price of one, store manger says go ahead put in your bag there outdated, I reply how bout them lottery tickets pal those outdated. Was beautiful 7 cans will def hold me off on the Labor Day camping trip, will get workouts in via lifting large boulders and trees / chopping enough wood to build a house with.
    Recently went from 235 to 190 over three month period with no strength lost, wife says your lifestyle is so much healthier how bout givin up the dip I say hun listen my Griz is what gives me energy, razor sharp cuts, and the stamina to make you happy, she told me she'd be sure to keep it on the grocery list. Ha Ha Ha! Keep on keepin on brahs.
    Very nice. Any rehydration needed yet? I've had almost new cans of copenhagen (lc and wg) that were dry as ****, and month and a half or two month plus cans that were nice and moist and perfect.

-----

Got a lip of redman straight in. Decent dip, not great. Not something I'd pass up if bumming or offered, but not something I'm gonna go out and buy again. A little harsh on the gums, flavors real sweet (when it juices).

Chew Crew

Wakatah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakatah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakatah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakatah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakatah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakatah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakatah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakatah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakatah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakatah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakatah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Skoal just released Spearmint around my area, i have finally found my dip for life.

Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messier_Object is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I think I'm gonna give him a pinch of the Skoal Apple (the only fruit flavored dip I really really LIKE and think it a legitimately good dip), see how he likes it.
    That's what I'm dipping right now. Just picked up a can of Skoal Apple. My buddy said he liked it so I figured I'd try it. It's ok. It's not what I was expecting.
    "An injury to one, is an injury to all. Workers of the world, unite!"

https://www.iww.org/

[300 Spartan Crew] TraininWh33ls's Avatar
    TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TraininWh33ls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I tried putting some orange extract into some Skoal Citrus. It's interesting making your own flavors.

Then tried cope LC... now that's great stuff.

Originally Posted by Wakatah View Post
    Skoal just released Spearmint around my area, i have finally found my dip for life.

]
    Skoal Spearmint is quite awesome.

Got a gapper of Grizz Straight in, watching ESPN
    CHEW CREW - Dip!

randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Currently dipping - Skoal Mint
    location - Bottom Right
    spattoon - water bottle
    activity - surfing dat dere web

P.S. For any Scarborough brahs here, cheapest tins I found were for 12$ at a convenience store near UTSC.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الل
    Chew Crew: Fear Us
    ***Canadian Crew***

PSN: datsGROCE
    Leafs!

Weight Loss Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141755761

U mad cuz I'm drolin'? $uperdrolin's Avatar
    $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ive only tried Skoal WG long cut. Any other recommendations to something that is flavorful?
    ★ ★ ★ ☆ ✯ ✯ BMBC ✯ ✯ ☆ ★ ★ ★
    ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ BALLIN █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by $uperdrolin View Post
    Ive only tried Skoal WG long cut. Any other recommendations to something that is flavorful?
    uh idk just try some dif ones out till you find your dip. skoal spearamint is good. also give grizzly a try. everyone i know ends up w/ this as their main dip. wg and mint are my favs. stragith is alright too.

Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000)
    $7 almost for a tin of skoal now...

skoal mint, bottom center
    ---Chew Crew---

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

Registered User JiuJitsuFighter's Avatar
    JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JiuJitsuFighter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dippin some grizz WG bottom left, about to go to the mall to get some new shoes. puked on mine yesterday, and destroyed my other pair going hiking/swimming.
    USCG Crew
    Chew Crew

Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Freak-show has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Love the Cope long cut but went to Grizz natural. Cheaper and is close in flavor. I pretty much like all Grizz flavors. I am currently two weeks quitting the chew. Moms cancer kinda has me scared about my own health but im sure it wont be long before I am filling up my spitter!
    The whole world is gonna know who I AM!
    Left kick hospital, Right kick cemetery!
    Live life like tomorrow isn't coming!!
    True Spartan #166

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. (borrowed from "cgc" and God!)

Official Misc WoW Guild <DO I HAVE POTENTIAL> Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128179561

just picked up a can of some good ole grizz wg FTW!
    Chew Crew. Fear Us.

NEW JERSEY 201

Originally Posted by $uperdrolin View Post
    **** man, just look at what they've got and pick something that sounds interesting. A few of my standbys (things that I will almost always be happy dipping) are:

Copenhagen LC
    Grizzly Straight
    Kodiak WG
    Copenhagen WG
    Skoal Mint
    Skoal Apple

And a few of the dips that occasionally I really like and crave, and other times are just alright:

Copenhagen Snuff
    Timberwolf Peach
    Grizzly WG
    Skoal Peach
    Skoal WG Finecut

Still questing to try me some hawken.

Chew Crew

NotoriousBIZ is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousBIZ is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousBIZ is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousBIZ is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousBIZ is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousBIZ is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousBIZ is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousBIZ is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousBIZ is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousBIZ is just really nice. (+1000) NotoriousBIZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pumped for my Sunday evening lipper during Entourage tonight, brahs.
    Chicago crew.

Bears. Hawks. Bulls.