Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Unregistered Sex Offender Bramble's Avatar
    Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50)

the white knighting on this site makes me sick

just about every women that posts on here had 2k + reps half of them only have a few hundred posts and every thread they make gets 5+ pages. which one of you lonely virgins are repping these people?

eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this is something all the non white knights of the misc already know

unfortunately pointing this out is going to summon mods and white knights alike that defend the pusy on the pedestal because theyre fuking dumb

Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dead.Lift is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Chiefs - Jayhawks -Royals

I rep back u cheeky kunts

LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    uhm?
    Misc Female.
    Live in Australia.
    Not Australian.

Fighting the Brotology. VegasPumped's Avatar
    VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    STFU bro
    I was about to make a thread about this

It's called respect when you compliment another member
    have some manners and tell a chick she looks in good shape once in a while
    Add me on INSTAGRAM: @JadVegas

Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    some stupid ****s. i think ive repped 1 girl on here cuz she repped me first

Chupacabra Supreme! Big_Carphuna's Avatar
    Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000) Vegeto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dead.Lift View Post
    Whole E Sh*T!

Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Doubt.Less View Post
    uhm?
    ur just ugly as fuk cuzzz
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    Brock U crew

-Give me a place to stand and I will move the Earth..

You beat Nicky with fists he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun you better kill him because he'll be coming back and back until one of you is dead..

Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AlmightyJad View Post
    STFU bro

eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10) eifeltowerpills is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    STFU bro

Jad I swear to fuking God if I ever find out who you are in real life, and am able to identify you while you are in my immediate vicinity, Im going to beat the fuk out of you. Every single post you make, makes me so enraged because of the sheer stupidity, and it has just built up in me.

Lets hope we never meet in real life, because im completely fuking serious.

Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doubt.Less has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Will_B View Post
    ur just ugly as fuk cuzzz
    to each their own.
    Misc Female.
    Live in Australia.
    Not Australian.

skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?p=478559681

Reference this thread. I called that girl Doubt.Less a scene trend whore and she responded "Why? Because I am tough and have tatoos"......or something like that. A bunck of WKs were quoting her and saying that she owned me, when in fact she only showed how stupid she is. I owned her back though, and the WKs disappeared.

WKism is a disease. Brb pretending female said something intelligent and coming to their rescue.

Edit: the scene whore posted in this thread.

123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123eddie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by eifeltowerpills View Post
    Jad I swear to fuking God if I ever find out who you are in real life, and am able to identify you while you are in my immediate vicinity, Im going to beat the fuk out of you. Every single post you make, makes me so enraged because of the sheer stupidity, and it has just built up in me.

bahahaha

oh lawd, ur gettin trolled bro srs

to each their own.
    lol not really

JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I always lol when I look at a guy's bodyspace and he has like 500 comments all from girls. He can't talk to girls IRL so he has to compliment girls in hopes of getting pity responses.

failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ★cVc★--USMC--

--I Hate Peggy Hill Crew--

SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    STFU bro

your a *******

if we met in real life id beat the ******* outa of you.

im srs bro your a bitch.

Unregistered Sex Offender Bramble's Avatar
    Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50)

probably the best response i have ever seen in the misc. gjdm
    My are your are birds are all and one gone away the they
    ಠ_ಠ

Originally Posted by skinnycalves View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?p=478559681

Reference this thread. I called that girl Doubt.Less a scene trend whore and she responded "Why? Because I am tough and have tatoos"......or something like that. A bunck of WKs were quoting her and saying that she owned me, when in fact she only showed how stupid she is. I owned her back though, and the WKs disappeared.

WKism is a disease. Brb pretending female said something intelligent and coming to their rescue.

Edit: the scene whore posted in this thread.

are you so insecure that you even have the link saved to that thread?....pathetic.
    it's the fu cking internet dude,you need to do something more productive then care about what my response or anyone else's was to something you posted.
    Misc Female.
    Live in Australia.
    Not Australian.

JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    are you so insecure that you even have the link saved to that thread?....pathetic.
    it's the fu cking internet dude,you need to do something more productive then care about what my response or anyone else's was to something you posted.
    bench: 22 lbs

BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i make it a rule to neg. I actually got bored looked up lizzylamb cause she from my city and negged her for no good reason......i just felt like she needed to be put down a bit.

inb4 white knights neg me
    My mom thinks i'm cool

GO CANUCKS GO

rep SydCBDNSW 3 times cause i misread post

shut the hell up you ugly piece of ****

we are not joking with you, were being serious when you say you are ugly, your posts are almost worst than how ugly you are.

Please fuking leave, nobody cares.

IknowagoodthreadwhenIsee1 Itouchyou's Avatar
    Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Itouchyou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing wrong with some sweet talk every once in a while. Theres quite a lot of beautiful broads around here and there aint nothing wrong with dropping them a compliment or 2
    You have been touched.
    I am the reason your girlfriend pauses between texts.
    I am the guy in your wife's apple watch.

Originally Posted by JuicintheJuice View Post
    bench: 22 lbs
    i'm a female,i'm supposed to be in the kitchen right? why would you care what i bench? lol
    Misc Female.
    Live in Australia.
    Not Australian.

Fighting the Brotology. VegasPumped's Avatar
    VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SeanRector View Post
    your a *******

if we met in real life id beat the ******* outa of you.

im srs bro your a bitch.

Yeah?
    Tell me members of this fine forum.
    How does it feel to be an emotional *******?
    You're pathetic, go cry on some emo forum.
    Add me on INSTAGRAM: @JadVegas

the guy who understands CanadianBeaver's Avatar
    CanadianBeaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianBeaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianBeaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianBeaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianBeaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianBeaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianBeaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianBeaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianBeaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianBeaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianBeaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    STFU bro

telling randoms girls that they look good =/= respect and manners

edited: jad could very well be the most genius troll of all time.
    Last edited by CanadianBeaver; 04-20-2010 at 03:56 PM.
    xbox GT - Teem Roquet, add for halo 3

shut the hell up you ugly piece of ****

we are not joking with you, were being serious when you say you are ugly, your posts are almost worst than how ugly you are.

Please fuking leave, nobody cares.

lol strong insecurity is strong.

it's okay,i'll leave when I please.
    Misc Female.
    Live in Australia.
    Not Australian.

Yeah?
    Tell me members of this fine forum.
    How does it feel to be an emotional *******?
    You're pathetic, go cry on some emo forum.
    Congratulations

Now if we ever meet in real life, I'm going to smash make sure I smash both of your testicles so you cannot polute the earth with any retarded children