Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50)

trace carbs means forget calories

Im eating only...meat, very few eggs and extra old cheddar cheese(.05g lactose/oz) and im eating 3500-4500 calories per day and im maintaining weight(not that i care bout weight) BUT in 4 weeks im down .75inch in waist, 1inch in thighs and my bicep is .5inch bigger and thats what i care about!
    I know with LOW carb you have to watch calories but with what im eating which is very, very low carb i dont think theres any use to count calories....
    Any ways just sharing some results with what ive been doing lately and seeiing if anyone else is kinda doing the same thing with diet or seeing results like mine?
    I only give advice that works with me

CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    At this time you are over-eating bigtime.

You need no more than 2500cals a day and you count EVERYTHING. A month of this diet should have you a lot less than that if done properly. You could be just losing water weight and gaining fat.

Don't start with the excuses that you shouldn't could this or that or the other thing seeing it is you just trying to convince yourself to eat more.

Common sense.
    Like Brutis...you can do dis.

MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by meat..eater View Post
    Im eating only...meat, very few eggs and extra old cheddar cheese(.05g lactose/oz) and im eating 3500-4500 calories per day and im maintaining weight(not that i care bout weight) BUT in 4 weeks im down .75inch in waist, 1inch in thighs and my bicep is .5inch bigger and thats what i care about!
    I know with LOW carb you have to watch calories but with what im eating which is very, very low carb i dont think theres any use to count calories....
    Any ways just sharing some results with what ive been doing lately and seeiing if anyone else is kinda doing the same thing with diet or seeing results like mine?
    I don't think he's asking for advice?

He's content with his diet...
    Keto Diet:
    Start - June 13th - 198 lbs (~??% bf)
    November 06, 2009 - 168 lbs (14% bf)

Almost 4 weeks into Bulk:
    December 04, 2009 - 180 lbs @ 17%
    December 12, 2009 - 184 lbs

CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MuZI View Post

Mind you own business. I am not looking for your validation to steer him on the right path.

He is obviously overeating now and if you won't respect him enough to tell him, I will.

Registered User RealMenDeadLift's Avatar
    RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CanuckTank View Post

You need no more than 2500cals a day and you count EVERYTHING. A month of this diet should have you a lot less than that if done properly. You could be just losing water weight and gaining fat.

Don't start with the excuses that you shouldn't could this or that or the other thing seeing it is you just trying to convince yourself to eat more.

Common sense.
    how the hell do you know how much he needs?

meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50) meat..eater will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Common sense.
    thank you for your input and advice, i know that im "overeating" but im losing inches.....

Originally Posted by RealMenDeadLift View Post
    how the hell do you know how much he needs?
    Who at 205lbs and 5'11" need 4500cals a day ON A DIET!

I eat 2500 to 3000 a day normally and I am almost 50lbs heavier.

Anyone thinking that is normal is delusional.

Originally Posted by MuZI View Post

i am not, thank you, i am just saying some results that ive had...and personally i think they are very reasonable...if i were to cut calories obviously i would lose more but im happy at the pace and results im getting by doing this.

personally i think there is a lot of science to do with this diet....i do respect your view though, i know what you mean

RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000)

I have seen people cut from 1500 calories all the way up to 4-5k calories

Everyone's body's are different, you may just have a much slower metabolic system than him

personally i think there is a lot of science to do with this diet....i do respect your view though, i know what you mean
    No more "science" than any other isocaloric diet with similar protein intake

i am not, thank you, i am just saying some results that ive had...and personally i think they are very reasonable...if i were to cut calories obviously i would lose more but im happy at the pace and results im getting by doing this.
    More than likely you are losing water weight and possibly gaining fat from overeating.

You never base a diet off of one dimension. You base it off of a scale, inches and how you look. Not just one.

Right now you are eating over 1500 more than your maintanence and that will result in weight gain.

On a keto diet, 4 weeks will never result in measurements in fractions of inches. 0.5 here and 0.75 there is showing you that you are not really losing much. If done properly you should be losing a lot more than that.

More than likely you are losing water weight and possibly gaining fat from overeating.

You never base a diet off of one dimension. You base it off of a scale, inches and how you look. Not just one.

Right now you are eating over 1500 more than your maintanence and that will result in weight gain.

On a keto diet, 4 weeks will never result in measurements in fractions of inches. 0.5 here and 0.75 there is showing you that you are not really losing much. If done properly you should be losing a lot more than that.
    How do you know he is eating 1500 over maintenance? Did you analyze his system in a controlled metabolic ward for several weeks?

I have seen people cut from 1500 calories all the way up to 4-5k calories

Everyone's body's are different, you may just have a much slower metabolic system than him
    Sorry, but unless he is on clen or ephedra, there is no way his body is special enough at 5'11" and 205 to need that kind of caloric intake and justifying it is only covering up ignorance.

You failed to add in the fact i bet the person on 4-5k is probably a lot taller and more than likely bigger than him.

No more "science" than any other isocaloric diet with similar protein intake
    well i personally really believe that insulin and growth hormone plays a big role with what you body does with the food you take in.

well i dont really need to lose to much as im at 15% BF and the only thing i need to cut for is a photo shoot on march 28th

How do you know he is eating 1500 over maintenance? Did you analyze his system in a controlled metabolic ward for several weeks?
    Because I am a lot heavier than him and my maintanence is less than that. And don't give me any bull about "he might be different or special" because he isn't.

He is overeating and asking opinion on whether he can overeat some more by discounting low carb calories.

No one needs 4500cals on a diet....

Sorry, but unless he is on clen or ephedra, there is no way his body is special enough at 5'11" and 205 to need that kind of caloric intake and justifying it is only covering up ignorance.

You failed to add in the fact i bet the person on 4-5k is probably a lot taller and more than likely bigger than him.
    He may have an overactive thyroid
    He may be very active along with a fast metabolism

Im not saying you are wrong just that you are making huge assumptions that you have no business making when giving advice to people. 2500 calories may be undereating for him and you have no way of knowing that.

If he is overeating as much as you say he will find out shortly, let him learn from his mistakes.

Pass The Refridgerator kudostojen's Avatar
    kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you doing the TKD or the CKD? Is this your first time on keto?

"If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin."
    Ivan Turgenev

If You Can't Stand Behind Our Troops, Feel Free To Stand in Front of Them ..

well i dont really need to lose to much as im at 15% BF and the only thing i need to cut for is a photo shoot on march 28th
    Sure thing, but why drag it out over 6 months when you can actually diet properly and lose it faster over maybe 2 at most.

Right now you are practically over maintanence and you loss is more than likely all water and no fat.

well i personally really believe that insulin and growth hormone plays a big role with what you body does with the food you take in.
    uhh of course they do, but that doesn't mean your body breaks the laws of physics

He may have an overactive thyroid
    He may be very active along with a fast metabolism

Im not saying you are wrong just that you are making huge assumptions that you have no business making when giving advice to people. 2500 calories may be undereating for him and you have no way of knowing that.

If he is overeating as much as you say he will find out shortly, let him learn from his mistakes.
    See, here comes the "he might be special comments".

Maybe he is superman, maybe he has a nuclear generator in his knee cap.

there are way too many people in the keto forum condoning overeating just because "hey, it is low carb" or "I have a fast metabolism" seeing most just don't want to commit to dieting. All they want is to say they are dieting and throw hope into the wind that it will work.

That is why a lot of people in this forum disappear and never come back.

But regardless, I have said what I wanted to say. I am only trying ot help and there is a lot of ignorance in this thread based off of people saying that if I don't follow the same ignorant trend, I must be wrong.

See, here comes the "he might be special comments".

Maybe he is superman, maybe he has a nuclear generator in his knee cap.

there are way too many people in the keto forum condoning overeating just because "hey, it is low carb" or "I have a fast metabolism" seeing most just don't want to commit to dieting. All they want is to say they are dieting and throw hope into the wind that it will work.

That is why a lot of people in this forum disappear and never come back.

But regardless, I have said what I wanted to say. I am only trying ot help and there is a lot of ignorance in this thread based off of people saying that if I don't follow the same ignorant trend, I must be wrong.
    I personally know several people with overactive thyroids
    It isn't too "special" at all.

I agree that alot of people have delusions of grandeur but all you can do is educate them and let them learn from their own mistakes.

I personally know several people with overactive thyroids
    It isn't too "special" at all.

I agree that alot of people have delusions of grandeur but all you can do is educate them and let them learn from their own mistakes.
    Well, if I can steer him before he makes a mistake then why not? That's the whole point of these forums. We aren't here to watch people fail.

I like people to succeed.

Well, if I can steer him before he makes a mistake then why not? That's the whole point of these forums. We aren't here to watch people fail.

I like people to succeed.
    How is learning from one's mistakes failure?

Giving up completely is failure, and if he doesn't have the moxy to just stick with it....there are plenty other of people who need help AND want it.

Sure thing, but why drag it out over 6 months when you can actually diet properly and lose it faster over maybe 2 at most.

Right now you are practically over maintanence and you loss is more than likely all water and no fat.
    you could be right, just because of the loss of water without the carbs...but im gunna give it another few weeks and if it doesnt work out than ill do commited isocaloric dieting. I appreciate your help big time and helping me notice some things.

you could be right, just because of the loss of water without the carbs...but im gunna give it another few weeks and if it doesnt work out than ill do commited isocaloric dieting. I appreciate your help big time and helping me notice some things.
    iso=same isocaloric would mean you dont change calories

iso=same isocaloric would mean you dont change calories
    my mistake, i than mean i calorie deficiency

Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Canuck i got your back man.

Unless Op is one of the very special bodily functions, there's is no way you can eat 1500 calories over maintenance and still lose fat. That just breaks the law of thermodynamics? Even myself i am 5'8 210 pounds and if i consume 2.5k+ cals per day, i'll get fatter.

foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50)

If you are such an expert on dieting and have infinite knowledge about Keto Diets and how to "properly" lose weight then why the F**K arent YOU in better shape?????