Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Questions about turning pro young.

I was just watching Jay to Z the dvd and was thinking jay turned pro and won shoes fairly young, as did arnold at 19. My question is did they get on the gear in there late teens and just accept the risks associated with it? ( i know random Q but everyone here is like you have to be 21 etc. etc. when clearly these guys did not)

KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000)
    They succeeded at that young of an age because of their genetics. Lots of guys are on gear for 20+ years and never look like Arnold or Cutler. Just because you start young doesn't mean you'll win shows and become a pro.

That being said, yes, they were probably on AAS at a fairly young age.

LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LABS_4_LIFE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by KarateChris View Post
    They succeeded at that young of an age because of their genetics. Lots of guys are on gear for 20+ years and never look like Arnold or Cutler. Just because you start young doesn't mean you'll win shows and become a pro.

That being said, yes, they were probably on AAS at a fairly young age.
    Ah fair point, Jay does have 22.5 inch arms, i cant see the average gym rat with that haha. Its quite a big risk to take, Ph's etc. are certainly tempting though.

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LABS_4_LIFE View Post
    Ah fair point, Jay does have 22.5 inch arms, i cant see the average gym rat with that haha. Its quite a big risk to take, Ph's etc. are certainly tempting though. *waiting for reassurement to stick a needle*
    fixed
    Zeus

KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're waiting for someone to tell you it's okay to do AAS at 18 yo, it's definitely not going to be me... wait until you know your body better and your endocrine system/frontal lobe is fully formed before making such decisions. If you had the genetics of Cutler or Arnold, trust me, you'd know it already.

If you're waiting for someone to tell you it's okay to do AAS at 18 yo, it's definitely not going to be me... wait until you know your body better and your endocrine system/frontal lobe is fully formed before making such decisions. If you had the genetics of Cutler or Arnold, trust me, you'd know it already.
    Lol i wasnt actually, i just found it weird seeing arnold when he one mr.europe at 19 totally jacked, clearly on gear. I mean he must have had alot of cycles under his belt already, so much is preached about the dangers of teenage steroid use but realistically if you wanna have a good go at BBing its clear it needs to be considered or at least it would appear so.

mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Arnold probably starting juicing around age 15.

Originally Posted by mrusa85 View Post
    Yeah, he's on dialysis now though i hear.

chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My question is did they get on the gear in there late teens and just accept the risks associated with it?
    It's all speculation bro..there is no way to know except from the mouth of the pro...Even then its probably BS..
    Any information I give is only fictional and should not be taken seriously.

Originally Posted by chubs001 View Post
    It's all speculation bro..there is no way to know except from the mouth of the pro...Even then its probably BS..
    Thats true i suppose theres no way to know for sure. It doesn't take away from what they've achieved by any means i just wondered.

Registered User thelastpolarbear's Avatar
    thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mrusa85 View Post
    OMG perfect timing!

brb juicing in hope that I become the next mr olympia, terminator , and governor of california
    I don't really care how much I lift, just how much I can look like I lift. u mad?

Highest Scum of the Board Findenn's Avatar
    Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Findenn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    seeing arnold when he one mr.europe at 19 totally jacked, clearly on gear. I mean he must have had alot of cycles under his belt already,.
    I dont think they even did cycles back then. They were on pretty much all the time.. A big part of genetics is how you handle gear, not just how you respond to it with gains. Nasser said something like you have to be like a horse to survive. Some people just dont take it well at all while others bounce back ok. Arnold did start cycling early 70s & started doing Levrone like comp preps over 3-4 months. He went completely off in the late 70s & even did long distance running to lose some muscle when he found it hard to get movie roles.

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know arnold said he started at 15 and Lee has posted on these boards he started at 19

Barely Controlled Fury Dunkelheit23's Avatar
    Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000) Dunkelheit23 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I want to go pro so I can win shoes too

THE HEAVY IRON SQUAD,CUZZ ygbodybuilder10's Avatar
    ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SmarterChild View Post
    I know arnold said he started at 15 and Lee has posted on these boards he started at 19
    lee is a damm lie, he turned pro at 20 and he was on juice way before than

Yeah, he's on dialysis now though i hear.
    LOL where did you hear that?

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ygbodybuilder10 View Post
    lee is a damm lie, he turned pro at 20 and he was on juice way before than

I dunno man, he sounds full of it a lot of the time, but consider what he looked like at 13, along with how short he is. He could just be that one guy out of 6 billion to pull it off. He has made himself a millionaire out of it, so maybe, just maybe he is truly gifted.

Ronnie too. That guy coulda been doing npc shows when he was in high school if he was into bb'ing at the time. Clearly he wasn't using anything back then either because we all saw what happened to Mr. Coleman before and after.

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Contract Killer View Post
    I dunno man, he sounds full of it a lot of the time, but consider what he looked like at 13, along with how short he is. He could just be that one guy out of 6 billion to pull it off. He has made himself a millionaire out of it, so maybe, just maybe he is truly gifted.

Ronnie too. That guy coulda been doing npc shows when he was in high school if he was into bb'ing at the time. Clearly he wasn't using anything back then either because we all saw what happened to Mr. Coleman before and after.
    Lee really started packing on mass around 20 too. Yeah he always looked incredible even at like 14, but he had crazy muscle bellies and puberty to help him along for a while, plus IFBB calibur genetics. (upper tier at that since he's got alot of size for 5'4, even at a pro level). He mentioned exactly what show he did his first cycle for and when you saw pics of that show vs the one before it, he defintely did something "different" for that show lol.

LOL where did you hear that?
    My friend, it would make sense that his liver was shot.

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dialysis is for kidney failure brah

southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000)
    lee admitted (on these boards nonetheless) that he started at 13-15 (he gave a specific age but i forgot. it was 13-15 though.

◄█▄ Whey to The Hey ▄█► Whey Hey's Avatar
    Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was just watching Jay to Z the dvd and was thinking jay turned pro and won shoes fairly young, as did arnold at 19. My question is did they get on the gear in there late teens and just accept the risks associated with it? ( i know random Q but everyone here is like you have to be 21 etc. etc. when clearly these guys did not)
    He did this year too, they scrapped the sandow

Last edited by Whey Hey; 11-07-2009 at 07:21 AM.

Originally Posted by elykdogg View Post
    dialysis is for kidney failure brah
    ^^ This. Dialysis is for kidney failure.

L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pretty sure your friend is full of sh!t

just sayin'
    Stay natty cuz

East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jay "apparently" didnt even start training till he was 18. Its what his wife has said... he has said and waht his book as said...

I'm sure he lifted before during highschool for football and what not, but never "trained"
    "it's alright man, you can laugh. I laughed when you walked in" - Jay Cutler
    ««•Power stance, BOOM•»»
    **Husker Football Nation**

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Think Jay wears the shoes he wins?
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by southeastoz View Post
    lee admitted (on these boards nonetheless) that he started at 13-15 (he gave a specific age but i forgot. it was 13-15 though.
    Link? i called him out on the boards and he said 19, showd before/after pics and listed his cycle. Starting gear at 13 is just retarded

seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seper611 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    on flexonline forum jay says he is 19 in this picture http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...picture407.jpg i doubt he could naturally get the big after training for only a year.

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some of you guys take the term "training" way too literally. Every single pro bb'er had a gym membership as a teen, every single one of them wanted to be big at 13 yrs. old. Regardless of the capacity, all of the pro's we see have lifted for most of their lives. When Phil Heath says stuff l like "I've only being doing this for a couple years". It means living the competitive bb'er life. It doesn't mean they just joined a gym when they turned 19.

southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Link? i called him out on the boards and he said 19, showd before/after pics and listed his cycle. Starting gear at 13 is just retarded
    I can't find the exact link mate I might be thinking about someone else. Though I don't believe your story (not saying your lying, I think he is) of him starting at 19. There was also a screenshot of some magazine listing when the pros started, a few of them started as low as 14. Bob Chic has also commented, hopefully he'll come in and have his say.