claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Which exercises are better for bulking up?

1) Leg Extensions or Lunges

2) Lat Pull downs or Wide grip chins

4) Close grip bench press or Tricep rope extensions

3) Should I do decline bench press if I am doing incline and flat?

Thanks

MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Squats!

Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Slow-N-Steady is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by claret_n_blue View Post

Thanks
    imo:

1) Squats (then lunges/leg press if you can't do squats for some reason, but how can you lunge but not squat?)

2) Wide grip Pullups

3) CGBP or Dips

4) You will have to decide through trial and error. Most people here prefer incline and flat, but everyone responds differently to different exercises.
    My Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120696121

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thanks
    Squats
    Wide grip chins
    CGBP
    Yes you should
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10) claret_n_blue is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I already have a workout plan with squats in it, but another exercise is leg extensions and so I wanted to know if I should do them or lunges. I am already doing squats.

Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Karaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Food is the best exercise for bulking up

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends on what your pecs look like. If your lower chest won't grow with flat bench presses, start doing decline movements.

Originally Posted by Karaim View Post
    ^^^ This.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karaim View Post
    This!^^
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000) md3sign is just really nice. (+1000)
    Note that heavy dips are also a lower chest exercise. My chest is filling out at a nice rate and all I ever do is flat bench (bb/db), some cable flys, and lots and lots of dips. You want mass? Try these:

-weighted chins/pullups
    -weighted dips
    -bench press
    -squats
    -deadlifts
    -rows

^ if all you did was that, and you did it consistently, you could build a very respectable physique.

Originally Posted by md3sign View Post
    Note that heavy dips are also a lower chest exercise. My chest is filling out at a nice rate and all I ever do is flat bench (bb/db), some cable flys, and lots and lots of dips. You want mass? Try these:

-weighted chins/pullups
    -weighted dips
    -bench press
    -squats
    -deadlifts
    -rows

^ if all you did was that, and you did it consistently, you could build a very respectable physique.
    really! why is that?

1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    really! why is that?
    compound movements i suppose.
    -Commander of the Infidel Alliance.

They say the only way to kill a lion is a rear naked choke, me personally I would just kick it in the head.
    -Bas Rutten

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward
    Whoever can not take care of himself without that law is both

Originally Posted by md3sign View Post

-weighted chins/pullups
    -weighted dips
    -bench press
    -squats
    -deadlifts
    -rows

What do you mean a respectable physique.

NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    really! why is that?
    It was irony, wasn't it ;>?
    Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing ...

Yeah I know, my oatmeal seems to be runny! Actually, it is! So, don't worry!

Originally Posted by NeverYo View Post
    It was irony, wasn't it ;>?
    lol no it wasnt. i thought u needed isolation to get a good body and i couldnt see any in there.