kthughes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Please help me traget zones for college graduation May6th

*Sorry for the typo in the title

Hi there. I have been weight training for about a month now , and feel stronger, although I dont see much progress. I have had a hell of a time medically during this college journey, and I want to push a little more to wear a sleeveless and backless dress for graduation.

I am having issues seeing results in the most important areas, and I would like suggestions on how to be efficient as I can be these next 7 weeks.

The main areas are:
    Wings on my upper arms (from prolonged Prednisone treatment for my medical issues)
    The teres-area in this same region from the back view
    The awkward area that isnt actually my butt, but right above it. It is like I have hand fulls of fat I can grab on my hips in the back that I am having trouble getting at. I included a picture from the back to show the areas.

I am 5'9", naturally curvy with a heavy chest, 169-173ish lbs (fluctuates with meals and such), medium boned.

Any specific exercises (the move, sets, reps, weight, and how many times a week) as well as any added help (Im not using any protein or anything) would be appreciated to get me there in 7 weeks!
    Attached Images

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can't target fat loss. All you can do is train hard and eat at a deficit. The weight will come off wherever it comes off.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Partyrocking is correct. You'll lose where you'll lose. Focus on the long term.

Doesn't your school require graduation gowns?

Originally Posted by spradish View Post
    Partyrocking is correct. You'll lose where you'll lose. Focus on the long term.

Doesn't your school require graduation gowns?
    Yes but this is for the before and after festivities with family and friends.

Also, how about toning my arms, then? The skin there is loose, not fatty, as opposed to the other areas. What could I do to tighten that up with muscle? Thank you btw!

Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    You can't target fat loss. All you can do is train hard and eat at a deficit. The weight will come off wherever it comes off.
    In that case, like I say in my other reply below, the skin on my arms is loose, not fatty (I was treated with steroids for a medical issues for years, and the skin never tightened up despite losing the weight). Anything I could to to tighten it with muscle?

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Again, you are seeking long term results within a very short time frame. Long term means months to years.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Loose skin can take 1-2 years to tighten up and your body doesn't really try to tighten it's skin until you get fairly lean. There's not much you can do about it in 7 weeks.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    On the other hand, you could definitely start the process. Seven weeks is enough to lose seven pounds. Lift weights to keep the muscle you already have, which will give you good results in the long run.

You'll probably feel better by graduation, and you'll probably look better too. Just keep your expectations in check so that you don't get frustrated and give up.
    New Rules of Lifting for Women: Stage 5 starts June 5

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kthughes View Post
    *Sorry for the typo in the title

Hi there. I have been weight training for about a month now , and feel stronger, although I dont see much progress. I have had a hell of a time medically during this college journey, and I want to push a little more to wear a sleeveless and backless dress for graduation.

I am having issues seeing results in the most important areas, and I would like suggestions on how to be efficient as I can be these next 7 weeks.

The main areas are:
    Wings on my upper arms (from prolonged Prednisone treatment for my medical issues)
    The teres-area in this same region from the back view
    The awkward area that isnt actually my butt, but right above it. It is like I have hand fulls of fat I can grab on my hips in the back that I am having trouble getting at. I included a picture from the back to show the areas.

I am 5'9", naturally curvy with a heavy chest, 169-173ish lbs (fluctuates with meals and such), medium boned.

Any specific exercises (the move, sets, reps, weight, and how many times a week) as well as any added help (Im not using any protein or anything) would be appreciated to get me there in 7 weeks!
    the most efficient way is to read the stickies and learn the basics about nutrition , calorie counting etc..
    you cannot spot reduce fat , 7 weeks is not enough for significant results but you can make a small change
    you cannot undo years of treatment in a few weeks, it takes several months if you are lucky to a few years

not trying to be negative just realistic , use this opportunity to start, even if you won't be 100% of what you want to be for graduation day
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?