mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

To all who are AAAi Certified.....

I have the class/ test coming up this weekend...I signed up too late to recieve any books or study material through the mail. Is there anyone out there that can help me with studing advice. After searching BB.com and google, I gathered that there are some anatomy questions, but thats all the info I got. Thanks in advance!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Logs:
    Flex Freak and Cissus 800!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167154401

Completed
    Capsi Blast Log with Austinp55!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152151613

supmuhhumbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) supmuhhumbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) supmuhhumbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) supmuhhumbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) supmuhhumbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) supmuhhumbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) supmuhhumbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) supmuhhumbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) supmuhhumbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) supmuhhumbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) supmuhhumbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mminguela View Post
    I have the class/ test coming up this weekend...I signed up too late to recieve any books or study material through the mail. Is there anyone out there that can help me with studing advice. After searching BB.com and google, I gathered that there are some anatomy questions, but thats all the info I got. Thanks in advance!
    Are you going to the atlantic city convention?
    Pat Flynn - RKC
    http://www.abs-science.com
    http://www.chroniclesofstrength.com

mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yep....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Logs:
    Flex Freak and Cissus 800!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167154401

Completed
    Capsi Blast Log with Austinp55!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152151613

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Let me know how you like this convention.
    My wife and I are letting our IFTA's go and looking at AAAI in Baltimore as they have a lot more courses geared towards strength training, which is what we primarily train people on.

IFTA was good and thorough, but it seems to only want cardio and aerobics teachers
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by JoeCannonMSCSCS View Post
    I teach classes for AAAI/ISMA and taught at the AC convention

I have placed a lot of information to help you at my website
    Joe-Cannon.com

email me from there and I'll send you a newsletter each month that has fitness jobs, the classes I teach, news etc.

hope this helps

Joe
    This guy got me certified. He is pretty much the smartest trainer I have had the pleasure of meeting.
    I would've lied if I told you this was easy.

Check out my tumblr: http://nickmanzoni.tumblr.com/

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thanks Nick that's very nice of you to say !

The IFTA uses the book I wrote as their personal training manual. Its called Personal Fitness Training Beyond The Basics.

Joe
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com