Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Haterade~ View Post
    lol, then what IS being suspiciously nice?
    Inviting her over to your house later to eat or some other creepy ****? Certainly not looking at someone's engine lmao.

To be honest, it's kind of sad that people can be viewed as supsiciously nice. Not everyone is trying to exploit your situation.

mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by talldarknfugleh View Post
    Negotiation tactics 101: Bid low...

All you had to do was counter-bid, but you let your morals get the best of you. Lmao...
    well she said she wasn't gonna give him a handjob. what's lower than that?
    You will be missed Hector_Blunts
    RIP
    (no homo)

sowhatup22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sowhatup22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sowhatup22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sowhatup22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sowhatup22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sowhatup22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sowhatup22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sowhatup22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sowhatup22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sowhatup22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sowhatup22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    shes dumb as ****.

dont let it worry you brah
    ALPHA BEARD CREW

http://groups.bodybuilding.com/nobeta_bulging_biceps_groups

I rep back

VVSKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) VVSKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) VVSKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) VVSKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) VVSKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) VVSKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) VVSKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) VVSKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) VVSKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) VVSKing is on a distinguished road. (+10) VVSKing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Same song and dance...same kickin and screaming cryin and sobbin...same song and dance...
    Little money never told big money what to do.

A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that's what you get for being nice

Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mr.perffect View Post
    ball massage?

EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000)
    That reminds me of this one time when I pulled over on the side of the freeway to help some broad change her tire.

She was like "Are you gonna rape me?"

I mean, yes, I was gonna rape her but that doesn't mean she should expect the worst out of strangers.
    Omar comin'

Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Saedeas View Post
    Inviting her over to your house later to eat or some other creepy ****? Certainly not looking at someone's engine lmao.

To be honest, it's kind of sad that people can be viewed as supsiciously nice. Not everyone is trying to exploit your situation.
    OP is busy but he still pulls over, starts fixing her car, asks her to sit in his car to avoid the cold, offers his phone.... That absolutely is being suspiciously nice brah... Good for the OP, but if someone did that for me, I would not expect them to be doing it for free either.. Are tow trucks free?......

Of course the whole point of this story is about the woman assuming that OP wanted a sexual favor, but nonetheless....

TheBiggestBird will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBiggestBird will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBiggestBird will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBiggestBird will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBiggestBird will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBiggestBird will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBiggestBird will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBiggestBird will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBiggestBird will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBiggestBird will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBiggestBird will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would have done the same thing as you. If she was even more of a bitch, I would have drained all of the oil from her car then laugh and leave.

Middle-Aged Computer Nerd SpiderJerusalem's Avatar
    SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpiderJerusalem will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    While I'm tempted to jump on the "stupid bish" bandwagon, it also occurs to me that she may have been dicked over by many or even every man that's ever been in her life (or at least by the ones that shouldn't have been dicking her over). Her response may have been genuine. Yes, she's obviously maladjusted to the world (though that could depend on one's worldview), but assuming she wasn't just being a bitch, this is a possible explanation.
    Using:

Scivation XTEND, 4 scoops (pre/during workout);

-----------------------------------------------------

"Never underestimate the willingness of human beings to sink to their basest impulses."

deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000) deadforaminute is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EnergyTurtle View Post
    That reminds me of this one time when I pulled over on the side of the freeway to help some broad change her tire.

She was like "Are you gonna rape me?"

I mean, yes, I was gonna rape her but that doesn't mean she should expect the worst out of strangers.
    op should have raped her then finished fixing her car and sent on her way
    the whole world makes me lol

Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She says "No BJ" (bid ridiculously low)
    You say "Anal" (counter-bid ridiculously high)

Rules of demand and supply say you end up with a bj. Now that's compromise...

Breaking Sht all day long FckyoCouch's Avatar
    FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DL Addict View Post
    Maybe she wanted you to jerk off for her? Did you ever think of that?
    This guy know's what's up!! Chick obviously wanted you to rock her world

McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McCannons has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by talldarknfugleh View Post
    negotiation tactics 101: Bid low...

All you had to do was counter-bid, but you let your morals get the best of you. Lmao...
    this!
    -McCann-
    -Think negative and never be disappointed-
    -Eat right, exercise regularly, die anyway-
    -2 CREW-
    -To the ones that help me get out of that RED-mrawdtsi Mephisto91 gergesa Chase5455 hoganrulz Baboun Cease2xist Skeffridge MultiSmasher the-craig pdiddy77065 B.A.B. StUck686 graysonwc VelvetKush litoris sssick DAVEZILLA-
    -KingGabe-
    -Swolebraahh-

11 months from glory captain_marvel's Avatar
    captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mawi View Post
    Edit: Cliffs added @ bottom.

I'm a fairly busy guy, but I'll stop by and help someone that looks helpless on the side of the road if I'm not in a rush. I saw a mid-90s Corolla with it's hazards on on my way back from work a few minutes ago, and saw a woman standing outside with the hood open. I pull over, come out, ask if she has a tow truck/friend on the way over, to which she responds no, and take a look at the hood. Her alternator belt was hanging on the bottom. It slipped off (probably a loose tensioner) and she's been running on her battery until it drained. It's about 44 degrees here, so I told her to wait in my car while I fixed it.

I get some hand tools out of my trunk and put it back on and tried boosting it with my portable jumper, but it was almost dead. I took the car charger out and went into my car, plugged it in and waited a few minutes for it to charge. It needed a good 15 minutes, so I asked her if she wanted to call anyone (apparently no cell phone and stuck on highway, with no money on top. Bad combo) She just looks at me and says, "I don't have any cash, but that doesn't mean I'm going to jerk you off or anything."

What.

The.

I asked her why the hell she would assume that I wanted her too, and she replied by saying, "Why else would you pull over and try to help?" I bertstared her (srs) and told her to get out of my car. She gave me a look like I did something wrong and got out, and I muttered something stupid like pull your head out of your ass or something. I left. I felt a little bad but **** her. I seriously raged at this. What are your thoughts?

Cliffs:
    -Saw car pulled over on side of road w/driver confused.

-Pulled over and saw that belt fell off alternator, let her sit in my car where it was warm (44 degrees outside) while I fixed it.

-She killed the battery, so I had to recharged my drained jumper in my car for a few mins to jump hers.

-Ask her if she needs to call anyone since she had no phone, and she just says she isn't going to jerk me off or anything.

-Got pissed and asked why she would even assume that, and she says why else would you stop to help?

-Kicked her out of my car and left without jumping.

Simple: you handle women how they handle themselves. No exceptions. Women consider themselves equal so what I do I take the ignorant random BS that comes out of their mouths literally and seriously.

You should have went back and took the belt back off of the alternator kicked her out and then left. Sleep like a baby that night.

You handled it pretty much right.
    Last edited by captain_marvel; 11-03-2009 at 02:46 PM.

11 months from glory captain_marvel's Avatar
    captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SpiderJerusalem View Post
    While I'm tempted to jump on the "stupid bish" bandwagon, it also occurs to me that she may have been dicked over by many or even every man that's ever been in her life (or at least by the ones that shouldn't have been dicking her over). Her response may have been genuine. Yes, she's obviously maladjusted to the world (though that could depend on one's worldview), but assuming she wasn't just being a bitch, this is a possible explanation.
    Yea but she is the one that CHOSE those type of men that would screw her over -- more than likely over a decent nice guy as well. Remember: women are equal right? She can use big girl logic now. Why would you assume the worse of someone that is actually trying to help you
    Last edited by captain_marvel; 11-03-2009 at 02:45 PM.

Mawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mawi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mawi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by invection View Post
    you must be ugly
    You're a red *******. I'm actually fairly handsome.
    Originally Posted by 123eddie View Post
    did you let it finish charging?
    I let it charge on my drive home so it'd be ready for when I needed it, but I didn't jump her car.
    Originally Posted by trentntb View Post
    You felt bad? You did all that in felt bad?

What.

The.

**** bitches get money
    I mean, she was still stuck there. But she was a bitch.
    Originally Posted by footballplaya23 View Post
    was she cute brah?
    Honestly, she wasn't bad looking. Very short (5'0" maybe) and brown hair.
    Originally Posted by Greatgatsby View Post
    Damn brah that sucks, we live in a society where no one does anything for free anymore. So its hard for most people to understand common kindness. Repped for helping a helpless person.

inb4 comments about her car in her kitchen.
    I've been doing this for years and this is the first time I've gotten this kind of reaction.
    Originally Posted by Jburn View Post
    cliffs *******
    Originally Posted by wrathofhan View Post
    You were being suspiciously nice though. At most you should have just let her borrow your phone and then go on your way.
    Made me lol for some reason. I offered my phone before anything but she didn't take it, and I looked into the engine and saw what was wrong at the same time. It literally would've taken 5 mins if my booster were charged.
    Originally Posted by BT160 View Post
    I wouldve further messed up her car
    I'm not vindictive. It was only getting colder too. She deserved it.
    Originally Posted by Limons. View Post
    stupid bitch. bull**** if she doesn't have a cell phone.
    I think she forgot it somewhere or it was dead. She would've called someone, don't you think?
    Originally Posted by Saedeas View Post
    I don't really see how looking at the car's engine if you actually know something about cars is being suspiciously nice.
    Seriously.
    Originally Posted by 123eddie View Post
    ROFL this done some permanent damage

also I kinda lold at her perspective

*god this guys going to want some kind of sexual favor im going to have to tell him off*

*get out of my car*

*knew it, what a perv*
    I wonder what she was thinking. I offered her a phone to call someone twice, and was sitting in my car so I wouldn't freeze my own ass off while the thing was charging.
    Well, just the amount of time spent is a lot for a random stranger.
    I had the extra time today, no cardio (srs)
    Originally Posted by A_Hard_Rain View Post
    what's what you get for being nice
    Probably the ultimate lesson here.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its just our society is so closed off and fewer people are willing to help.

Horrible response from her. I used to be a bit closed off from people and asked myself "Why is this person being extremely friendly to me? Do they want something from me?"

Truth of the matter is that people out there are still willing to be a good Samaritan and help someone. Sorry OP.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000)
    maybe she DID want to jerk you off and was trying to break the ice to get your response. lulz

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also I don't think its a male/female issue here. Sure she was a bitch but a guy could have said something equally ****ty to you.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tw1sT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sadly enough this is a reflection on the sort of world we live in now. Some women have unfortunately been broken down low enough to feel like their sexuality is all the bargaining chip they need...

OP, don't trip man. She probably isn't used to people being civil/nice with her. Thank the *******s that went before you.

mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Its just our society is so closed off and fewer people are willing to help.

Horrible response from her. I used to be a bit closed off from people and asked myself "Why is this person being extremely friendly to me? Do they want something from me?"

Truth of the matter is that people out there are still willing to be a good Samaritan and help someone. Sorry OP.
    so ... that's a no on the handjob then ... or ?
    RIP
    (no homo)

so ... that's a no on the handjob then ... or ?
    You don't do stuff for people b/c you think you will get something out of it, you just do it because you are being kind.

I helped my coworker move in this weekend but I didn't expect anything from the person (it was a woman btw, no I didn't get jerked off).

EDIT: OP I'd kick her out my car too. ****ing bitch.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would've laughed at her for being as smart as a rock.

Then, I would've told her I am doing it for myself as a good samaritan, and anything you do will be appreciated. With that said, you don't have to give me ****.

"I'm not gonna jerk you off or anything" lol how boneheaded can you be? Jeez.

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    You don't do stuff for people b/c you think you will get something out of it, you just do it because you are being kind.

I helped my coworker move in this weekend but I didn't expect anything from the person (it was a woman btw, no I didn't get jerked off).
    lol yea i was just joking ...
    RIP
    (no homo)

anonymous
    She wouldn't use your cell phone but she let you look at her car? What the hell is wrong with her?

She wouldn't use your cell phone but she let you look at her car? What the hell is wrong with her?
    I was a bit lost there too. How did it go from "Here you wanna use my cell phone?" to "I'm not gonna jerk you off ya know".
    RIP
    (no homo)

SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont know man. I think you could've gotten more out of this if you hadn't shoved her out your car.

Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao, maybe that was her way of hitting on you though..

my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so OP, how did u come to the conclusion that MANY women earn disrespect when u had a bad encounter with ONE woman? no wk, just curious, serious.