Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up In your face fatso....

You told me I cant do it? You thought you got me in a chokehold. Take that fatso.....oh yea. Took me over one year and over 80 lb but yesterday I finaly managed to do 3 pull ups. Last year I was not even able to support my own weight hanging from the bar.

sorry for the outburst but I still cant believe I managed to pull my weight up not only once but 3 times!!! Last summer I tried hanging from the bar but I failed. My weight was so high that I could not even hang from it let alone pull myself up.

It feels so good not carrying 80 extra lb of fat

ps. Some of you may think I am an idiot for bragging about 3 pull ups but trust me it is such a big deal to me I cant even explain it in words. You got to be in my old fat body to understand the limitations and short comings.

plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by peter03 View Post
    You told me I cant do it? You thought you got me in a chokehold. Take that fatso.....oh yea. Took me over one year and over 80 lb but yesterday I finaly managed to do 3 pull ups. Last year I was not even able to support my own weight hanging from the bar.

sorry for the outburst but I still cant believe I managed to pull my weight up not only once but 3 times!!! Last summer I tried hanging from the bar but I failed. My weight was so high that I could not even hang from it let alone pull myself up.

ps. Some of you may think I am an idiot for bragging about 3 pull ups but trust me it is such a big deal to me I cant even explain it in words. You got to be in my old fat body to understand the limitations and short comings.
    congrats......keep up the great work.....

it only gets better.......

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ps. Some of you may think I am an idiot for bragging about 3 pull ups but trust me it is such a big deal to me I cant even explain it in words.
    I have been there,
    I remember being cocky because I was finally able to do 1

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Being able to pull your own bodyweight is a major accomplishment. Good deal!
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Registered User DeathtoToasters's Avatar
    DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice! congrats!

BJC22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJC22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJC22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJC22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJC22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJC22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJC22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJC22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJC22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJC22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJC22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Congratulations. I can relate in many ways. For me succeeding with my body is relevant and related to my desire to separate myself from most other people.

Winners are losers who got up and gave it just one more try. The real losers are the ones who say you can't do it....because they think THEY can't do it.

Separate yourself.....
    "You can take the fat off a man's body, but you can't take the fat out of his head."

Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Excellent progress! It's something to be proud of for sure!
    Obsession is a word used by the weak to describe the dedicated

Future underwear model Dr_Broscience's Avatar
    Dr_Broscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Broscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Broscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Broscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Broscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Broscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Broscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Broscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Broscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Broscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr_Broscience will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't think so at all... Great Job! Keep it up
    "What am I going to do about my legs, Charlie Murphy?" Rick James

Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rhinoclan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Way to make gravity your beotch!

beancntr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beancntr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beancntr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beancntr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beancntr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beancntr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beancntr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beancntr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beancntr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beancntr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beancntr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The day I cranked out 2 real pull ups is still my most memorable milestone. Nice work and congrats!

koa187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koa187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koa187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koa187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koa187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koa187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koa187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koa187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koa187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koa187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) koa187 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

good job. keep it up. soon it will 6.
    Its not about how BIG you are, its about how much weight you can push around!

agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice work!!! 3 is a great start.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome! Pull-ups are one of my favorite things. There is nothing better then to be able to lift your own bodyweight! Over time it is a great benchmark of your overall improvement in both strength and body composition. Congrats on the accomplishment! Keep it up!

logotype702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) logotype702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) logotype702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) logotype702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) logotype702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) logotype702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) logotype702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) logotype702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) logotype702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) logotype702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) logotype702 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You may consider writing a book and selling your story to Hollywood..!!

just kidding...rep'd for the accomplishment

"It is never too late to do what is right" M.L.K.
    "Time is not important, only life is important" T.F.E.
    "There is no death, only life" LG702

Ron19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Right on, right on, right on.......Keep it up!!!!!!

AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Peter, job well done. I've been there, done that with carrying the extra fat. The profound positive impact losing that much weight has on ones psyche, mind and body is awesome.

Good job bringing yourself to where you are.

Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome job Peter!!

I haven't even attempted to do one since the Army back in 86.

You have inspired me, I'm going to try it tomorrow!!
    I'm sure I will fail, but I will bust it until I can do it correctly and hopefully start making it part of my routine.
    If my mind can conceive it and my heart believes it, I will achieve it

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ...... but I still cant believe I managed to pull my weight up not only once but 3 times!!! Last summer I tried hanging from the bar but I failed. My weight was so high that I could not even hang from it let alone pull myself up.

.......Some of you may think I am an idiot for bragging about 3 pull ups but trust me it is such a big deal to me I cant even explain it in words. You got to be in my old fat body to understand the limitations and short comings.
    Awesome feeling, isn't it!!!! Now that you've done 3, the sky is the limit. Do you notice how few people in the gym have the courage to get on that pull up bar and struggle? For months I was pulling a chair over to put my feet on and help me get 10 reps.

Nothing feels better now than to glide over and knock out 10, nice and slow, perfect form, wide grip pull ups. Pull ups are a great measure of overall fitness...

GREAT JOB!

Modine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Modine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Modine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Modine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Modine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Modine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Modine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Congratulations bro! Keep up the good work.

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That is outstanding! I love seeing these kinds of posts. There are so many people who could benefit from taking the same journey that you are. It is really hard to do what you have done. Please, make this your lifestyle, not just a temporary thing. You won't regret it.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey listen progress is progress. We all work at our own pace and we are only in competition with ourselves, really. What you did is definately something to be proud of. So, a hearty good job!!! and keep up the good work.

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats!!!!
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Every journey starts with a single step; every workout starts with a single rep. You did three--something to be proud of and job well done!
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    Every journey starts with a single step; every workout starts with a single rep. You did three--something to be proud of and job well done!
    GuyJin nailed it!

Good job on the pullups!

SteveM70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveM70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveM70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveM70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveM70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveM70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveM70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveM70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveM70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveM70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveM70 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great Job!! Now set you some higher goals and get after them. As you know, they are achievable

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Based on the title I thought the OP was callin' me out.

Good job!
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Little update:

Few months ago I was happy about 3 pulls ups. Ysterday I managed to do 50 Wide grip chin ups (5 x10)

It wouldnt be possible without BB members encouragement and support.

mhoben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Congrats man. Thats awesome ...keep up the hard work!!!!!

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

50?

Outstanding!
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Smile

Congrads man!! Keep on going, you will surprise yourself even more!!!
    If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti