setherson2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking to hire nutritionist

I want to hire somebody who could coach me online. Do you have some suggestions and/or people to avoid? My budget is pretty liberal so I'm looking for someone really good. Thanks.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the purpose of the Nutrition forum is to provide you the information needed to learn the basics and so much more of nutrition. have you tried reading the stickies?

it's such a crap shoot to try and find a good nutritionist, why not do a little reading and learn to do it yourself?

also why online? if i was going to find a nutritionist (presumably because i have a severe medical condition requiring detailed knowledge about nutrition) i'd go to my doctor first and get some referrals from him.
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

setherson2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've always found the best/fastest way to learn something is to be coached by an expert. I'd just prefer to go that route. There's a ton of great info here on the forums, I'm sure, but it's such a time demand to really become an expert myself. I'm just not afforded the time with my work. I mentioned online because I'm traveling half the year so it wouldn't make sense to meet with someone in person regularly.

Not trying to sound defensive, just my thoughts. Good call on talking to my doctor about referrals.