Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How many grams of sugar is too much ?

I've starting the sport of body building just recently. I've changed my diet, excercise, etc.

I'm eating all the right things according to research and common sense. However, this morning I had a bowl of Raison Bran Crunch. It had abot 20grams of sugar.

That led me to the question, How many grams of sugar a day is good? How many is overboard?

YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by maseay14 View Post
    I've starting the sport of body building just recently. I've changed my diet, excercise, etc.

I'm eating all the right things according to research and common sense. However, this morning I had a bowl of Raison Bran Crunch. It had abot 20grams of sugar.

That led me to the question, How many grams of sugar a day is good? How many is overboard?
    you had probably like 35g of sugar in that bowl of cereal. Adding the sugar frm the milk.. Its really not that bad, just dont eat candy and **** all day. You'll be fine

lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why you eating bran for breakfast? get your self on some oats.
    "YOU CANNOT CARVE A STATUE FROM A PEBBLE, YOU MUST CARVE IT FROM A BOULDER"
    Currently:
    Writing articles, getting better, and cutting down to 9% BF by June 23rd.

YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YeahBudday88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lift4gains View Post
    why you eating bran for breakfast? get your self on some oats.
    or just have a shake.. thats what i do

Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sugar is worse then fat. believe me when i tell you. if you want to do bodybuilding keep it at a very low. the best times i would suggest sugar is when you wake up and after a workout. other then that try and keep it down. forget all the cereal you eat and get oats. this has hardly any sugar. a serving of milk roughly is 13.5 grams of sugar and less than 1 in oats. that will do you fine. after a workout have a fruit, banana or something. keep away from the artifitial sugars. if you keep that up and of course control your fat/carb intake you will see great results.

Originally Posted by Dilate View Post
    sugar is worse then fat. believe me when i tell you. if you want to do bodybuilding keep it at a very low. the best times i would suggest sugar is when you wake up and after a workout. other then that try and keep it down. forget all the cereal you eat and get oats. this has hardly any sugar. a serving of milk roughly is 13.5 grams of sugar and less than 1 in oats. that will do you fine. after a workout have a fruit, banana or something. keep away from the artifitial sugars. if you keep that up and of course control your fat/carb intake you will see great results.
    after workout have a protein shake brah

IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There is nothing wrong with sugar nor is there anything wrong with fat. Don't go spreading around bullsh!t as facts. Most cereals are more nutrient dense than oats.

shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you're gonna eat sugar in your diet regardless how hard you try to avoid it.

just dont go around TRYING to intake sugar for calories (eating candy, drinking soda) and you'll be fine.
    You have 3 choices in life: be good, get good, or give up. -House

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IEatPowerRacks View Post
    There is nothing wrong with sugar nor is there anything wrong with fat. Don't go spreading around bullsh!t as facts. Most cereals are more nutrient dense than oats.
    This is true.

Moderation is key, and is a 2 way road.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dilate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeh thats funny seeing how both are the leading causes of obesity. before you make dumb posts read what i said again.

Dedicated+Zealous Actions zepplin92's Avatar
    zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "There is no official Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) or Daily Values for sugar. However, United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) advises adults who eat a 2,000-calorie diet to limit consumption of sugar to about 40 grams (10 teaspoons) of added sugars per day"

i would say somewhere around there

sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sub7m19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    25g's of sugar is enough to feed 5 african children.

IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeh thats funny seeing how both are the leading causes of obesity. before you make dumb posts read what i said again.
    fat and sugar are the leading causes of obesity? WRONG. Overeating and living a sedentary life style are the causes, not sugar or fat. I eat on average 100g of fat a day and more than 100g of sugars a day and I have 12% BF. I DID read what you said. What is an "artificial" sugar? Are you talking about artificial sweeteners (sucralose, aspartame, etc.) or table sugar? If you're talking table sugar, the sugars in fruits and table sugar and nearly identical. Table sugar wouldn't make you any more fat than a banana, given the calories are the same. Why is it beneficial to save sugar for only the morning and after workouts? There is ZERO scientific evidence backing your statement up.
    Last edited by IEatPowerRacks; 11-02-2009 at 04:36 PM.

cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sugar intake is too high when it 1) makes you eat too many calories and/or 2) interferes with your intake of other nutrients.

Originally Posted by cell technical View Post
    Sugar intake is too high when it 1) makes you eat too many calories and/or 2) interferes with your intake of other nutrients.
    exactly.

baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I get a ton of sugar from milk, no way to avoid it.
    "Whether you think you can or can't, you're probably right." -Henry Ford

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

fat and sugar are the leading causes of obesity? WRONG. Overeating and living a sedentary life style are the causes, not sugar or fat. I eat on average 100g of fat a day and more than 100g of sugars a day and I have 12% BF. I DID read what you said. What is an "artificial" sugar? Are you talking about artificial sweeteners (sucralose, aspartame, etc.) or table sugar? If you're talking table sugar, the sugars in fruits and table sugar and nearly identical. Table sugar wouldn't make you any more fat than a banana, given the calories are the same. Why is it beneficial to save sugar for only the morning and after workouts? There is ZERO scientific evidence backing your statement up.

your one arrogant loser. you make a discussion into an argument. i have ZERO evidence as you say. heres something take from this site you moron.

Originally Posted by RippedJordanian
    After a workout, your muscles are tired and depleted of their energy stores. At this stage, your body is in a catabolic or breaking down state of both muscle and fat.

Your body is breaking down muscles and fat for energy, because you've used up all your energy during your workout. How do we reverse this? Well, as you know, sugar causes increase blood sugar levels. Increasing your blood sugar levels will pump the excess sugar into your muscles, and since your muscles need all the sugar they can get, there will be no excess sugar to store as fat!

Conclusively, it would actually be productive to cause an insulin spike post workout to pump your muscles full of the energy and nutrients which you've depleted during your workout!

Ingesting a mixture of high glycemic index sugar as well as protein has been shown to cause a much greater insulin spike than ingesting sugar alone. We all know eating protein post workout is vital, but don't cut back on the sugar too.

Eating a couple of bananas or adding honey to your post workout shake will do your body a favor! But hold on, don't take this too literally and eat 2 bars of chocolate post workout. Remember, the healthier sources the better.

Another time when an insulin spike is beneficial to a bodybuilder is immediately after waking up. Your body has been without food for 8 hours while you were asleep, and - unless you had a good protein filled meal before sleep - has been burning muscle.

This would be a great time get an insulin spike to pump energy into your muscles and revive your system, because the body is in a similar state to the one it was in post workout.

Again, ingesting lost of protein, some sugar, and some slow digesting carbohydrates would be great in the morning. Just a slight increase in insulin would be effective in the morning. This is because, although your body has bee fasting for 8 hours, it wasn't exercising or using muscle, so it needs significantly less energy.
    go do some research before you talk it up small man. i hate how little heads like you begin to cause trouble over a site over bull. learn to appreciate any info given instead of arguing. lol at you saying any sugar is sugar. thats like saying trans fat is the same as fats you get from flax seed or fish oil.

iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by sub7m19 View Post
    25g's of sugar is enough to feed 5 african children.
    Not funny. Go away u racist.

your one arrogant loser. you make a discussion into an argument. i have ZERO evidence as you say. heres something take from this site you moron.

go do some research before you talk it up small man. i hate how little heads like you begin to cause trouble over a site over bull. learn to appreciate any info given instead of arguing. lol at you saying any sugar is sugar. thats like saying trans fat is the same as fats you get from flax seed or fish oil.
    You're the one spouting off bullsh!t to newbs who need factual, valid information for bodybuilding purposes. I make a discussion into an argument for the benefit of those reading - should I let people spew off ignorance and let others accept it as fact? You're the idiot who quotes someone elses post and thinks it can pass off as scientific evidence. You think glycemic index has any effect on body composition? hmm? Word of mouth is not science. If I quote a post saying unicorns exist, it must be true, right? I have evidence of ACTUAL SCIENCE proving my statements (links below of scientific studies). "Something taken from this site" is in no way evidence. And sugar in fruits and table sugar ARE identical. They both consist of glucose and fructose molecules. They're near identical. What makes fruit better than table sugar are the NUTRIENTS AND VITAMINS included in it, not the sugar itself. Table sugar is no more likely to increase fat storage than fruit sugars. Why should I "learn to appreciate any given info" when it's wrong? Should I listen to any given info from a 5 year old?

Last edited by IEatPowerRacks; 11-03-2009 at 11:13 AM.

buddy we are talking bodybuilding here not obese diabetic patients. i dont think you understand how sugar plays a role in the body. unfortunately i cant post links because i need atleast 30 posts. so heres a brief last comment i make to convince you.

that quote i took also took first place for bodybuilding.com articles topic of the week.

synthetic crystalline sugar. the stuff you find in soda and candy. are you actually comparing that to a fruit sugar, fructose. you think having a coke is the same kind of sugar as eating fruit? sadly mistaken. Also your body changes sugar into 2 to 5 times more fat in the bloodstream than it does starch. if your 12% bf then its a shame coz if you avoided things like this you would have been alot leaner. i wouldnt go out of my way like this but you need to understand more about the foods you eat. sugar for the average man should be consumed upto 80grams. this is for a healthy lifestyle of 10-15% bf. for a "bodybuilder" looking for 4% body fat to gain his edge in definition sugar is not needed. remember sugar is not a necessity either. sugar is empty calories no protein no vitamins no minerals. stop defending it.
    Last edited by Dilate; 11-03-2009 at 08:25 PM.

EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dietary fat does not affect you gaining "actual" fat. It's all about calories.

Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    **** i've been eating chocolate and stuffs couldn't help it. haha

shouldn't do much damage other than the past 3 days ive eliminated unhealthy **** from my diet since school started.

Originally Posted by EYS View Post
    Dietary fat does not affect you gaining "actual" fat. It's all about calories.
    thats true. i was just talking about the use of fat above whats recommended.

buddy we are talking bodybuilding here not obese diabetic patients. i dont think you understand how sugar plays a role in the body. unfortunately i cant post links because i need atleast 30 posts. so heres a brief last comment i make to convince you.

synthetic crystalline sugar. the stuff you find in soda and candy. are you actually comparing that to a fruit sugar, fructose. you think having a coke is the same kind of sugar as eating fruit? sadly mistaken. Also your body changes sugar into 2 to 5 times more fat in the bloodstream than it does starch. if your 12% bf then its a shame coz if you avoided things like this you would have been alot leaner. i wouldnt go out of my way like this but you need to understand more about the foods you eat. sugar for the average man should be consumed upto 80grams. this is for a healthy lifestyle of 10-15% bf. for a "bodybuilder" looking for 4% body fat to gain his edge in definition sugar is not needed. remember sugar is not a necessity either. sugar is empty calories no protein no vitamins no minerals. stop defending it.
    I realize thats sugars like table sugar and HFCS do not have nutrients, but that is not my point. You're suggesting that fruits have only fructose. Wrong. They have both fructose and glucose, same as table sugar and HFCS. If their sugars were 100% fructose as you suggested, they'd be MORE LIKELY to be stored as fat, as has also been shown by studies. The sugars are the same; as I've said, it's the nutrients in fruits that make them different, not the sugars. Obviously fruits are a better choice for a healthier body, but if you care solely about body composition it doesn't matter if eat "synthetic crystalline sugar." My BF% percentage has been decreasing while bulking, and you have yet to provide me with any evidence that glycemic index is of any relevance to fat storage. Also, not all the studies referred to obese individuals, and they did, then so what? We all metabolize food the same way. You mean to say that if you lift, you're more likely to store high glycemic index foods than ordinary, sedentary people? Also, there is no such thing as an "empty calorie." Calories are energy.
    Last edited by IEatPowerRacks; 11-03-2009 at 08:37 PM.

thats true. i was just talking about the use of fat above whats recommended.
    Using above what is recommended doesn't lead to fat storage unless you have consumed an excess of calories. If you really believe that low GI foods promote leanness, you should also believe that high fat, low carb diets are better, because fats are lower in the GI index than carbs.

Using above what is recommended doesn't lead to fat storage unless you have consumed an excess of calories. If you really believe that low GI foods promote leanness, you should also believe that high fat, low carb diets are better, because fats are lower in the GI index than carbs.
    well just go round n round in circles so lets leave it at our own beliefs. there is many evidence supporting both i guess. as for the above quote i actually very much do so believe in high fat low carb diets. The Anabolic diet has given me amazing results.

Starting Weight:125 Eandretta96's Avatar
    Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Made me lol.Strong bump from me haha. Excess calories are the leading cause in obesity.
    *Gyno crew*
    No, I am no bo peep bro. I got that Craig Titus look. Barnyard back. It's absolutely piss. K peace out bye.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

ccarruthers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccarruthers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccarruthers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccarruthers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccarruthers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccarruthers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccarruthers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccarruthers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccarruthers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccarruthers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccarruthers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You do realize Sugar is a Carb right. 4kcals a gram vs 9kcals in fat so no not worse.

Starting Weight:125 Eandretta96's Avatar
    Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry I shouldn't have bumped this thread. Look at the date. I just laughed when he said that the leading cause of obesity is sugar. lol
    *Gyno crew*
    No, I am no bo peep bro. I got that Craig Titus look. Barnyard back. It's absolutely piss. K peace out bye.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

hellofitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow. That is possibly the most outrageous (as in outrageously incorrect) statements I have ever seen be made on the topic of nutrition.
    Please, I would be thrilled to hear you explain how cereals are more nutrient dense than oats...