davor86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to burn lower abdominal fat??

I have problem with burning some fat of my abbs. I have 4 pack and I am built good, but I just cant get rid of this fat from the lower abdominal part.
    When I workout I tend to do all muscle groups especially bigger muscles like chest and quads to burn calories throughout the day but it doesnt look like its working....

Any suggestions? what should I do?

bmxmike215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmxmike215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmxmike215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by davor86 View Post
    I have problem with burning some fat of my abbs. I have 4 pack and I am built good, but I just cant get rid of this fat from the lower abdominal part.
    When I workout I tend to do all muscle groups especially bigger muscles like chest and quads to burn calories throughout the day but it doesnt look like its working....

You feel like you're just spinning your wheels in place right? Been there.

You need to start doing cardio, first 20 minutes of exercise and you're just burning glycogen, after 20 then your fat burning kicks in. Also, you need to be in a caloric defecit through eating less + cardio.

Jar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jar1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HIIT training is always good to bring the bf% down , research it .

davor86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bmxmike215 View Post
    You feel like you're just spinning your wheels in place right? Been there.

You need to start doing cardio, first 20 minutes of exercise and you're just burning glycogen, after 20 then your fat burning kicks in. Also, you need to be in a caloric defecit through eating less + cardio.
    Yeah I guess I havent really tried with cardio much. I'll try that. Thanks!

Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I guess I havent really tried with cardio much. I'll try that. Thanks!

Get up and run on am empty stomach, should help.

bmxmike215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmxmike215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmxmike215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I would suggest doing your lifting like normal, lift heavy too. Then do your running. Aim to lose 1-2 lbs a week tops.