Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Family members pissing you off?

Haha get this, It just pisses me off. Whenever I tell my mother to cook something for me she normally wouldnt or she sees me making something the rest of the family doesnt that might take more time. They tell me I might as well try to go into modeling and thats the only thing I care about now? How is someone trying to loose weight going into modeling? oh man....

boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah sounds like some dumb **** my brother would say. Remarks like that piss me off.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. kingof_queens's Avatar
    kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah my family pisses me off sometimes too. Then again, i'm sure whos doesn't right?

Just don't let it affect your progress, and keep doing what you're doing.

You should know how to brush things off.

F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    start wearing a dress just to mess with there mind

BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude I hear you.. I get annoyed when my family tells me I am crazy about dieting and bodybuilding. I am like you guys try something that requires committment and dedication and get back to me.

CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CUZZY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by F3RR3T911 View Post
    This.

If you seriously do this with video or picture proof, I will rep you up every time I come online.
    Reps on sight: MMC and vexidi

Reps on recharge or when I remember: legendofzelbrah, MikeHawkBiggums, yevgheniy

Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yankz87x is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CUZZY View Post
    This.

If you seriously do this with video or picture proof, I will rep you up every time I come online.
    haha yeah right, they also say im on steroids cause I take whey lol

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, family members can be such dorks, sometimes. My parents never supported me when I was in school. My dumb ass uncle told me that lifting weights would create several 'complications'. I asked him 'what complications' and he didn't answer. He was probably referring to hernias but that's hardly any reason not to lift?

lol.

Sowing_Seasons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by F3RR3T911 View Post
    Or walk around in a speedo and say they were right, you want to be a swimsuit model now :P

Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aye, in fact just yesterday when I was at my parents house, my older brother (who just found out I'm on an EC stack) had to talk to me and tell me that I'm getting into some weird and dangerous stuff.

I tried to explain how one caffeine pill was about the same as one cup of coffee but he was still like "uh huh...I am disappoint."
    -Fire comes from desire-

Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My fiance's dad always says stuff to me at dinner when everyone is having pasta or pizza or some other **** and I'm sitting there eating tuna w/ greens. Says "That is not natural and you'll never do this the rest of your life, why do it now?

makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My family does it. On a cut they'll always try make me feel worse about it

Like "look what your eating, you could have had this"

and my mum does my head in, just kuz I have OCD< whenever I mention BB'ing

STOP OBSESSING I DONT LIKE IT WHEN YOU OBSESS IT'S NOT GOOD FOR YOU YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG

And just last year she was telling me if you're unhealthy as a child, you'll be the same as an adult.

WHAT DOES SHE WANT FROM ME!!!

CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CSW23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I understand. People just see you doing something different to better yourself & come up with their own conclusion. Let it go through one ear & out the other.

Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My parents footed the bill for my last 4 month membership. Sarry brahs
    ISSA CFT
    Total As Of Aug.1/11= 750lbs
    Goal for Sept.1/11 = 850lbs
    Goal for Oct.1/11 =900lbs
    Goal for Nov.1/11 = 950lbs
    Goal for Dec.1/11 = 1000 lbs

XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Yankz87x View Post
    yea me too lol .how crazy

NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NorCalJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've been on a very slow cut for the past two months...and I have this problem a lot. I give in more often than I should but I try to eat before dinner or something so that I don't have to be at the table.

The thing I get complaints the most about is when I leave for the gym in the morning to do cardio and then again in the afternoon on the days when I hit the weights. " you already went to the gym once this week why do you need to go again?"

Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not many people like the thought of someone being dedicated to something, it makes them feel lazy, when I started losing weight my mum thought I wasn't eating anything, she would go into the toilet after ive been in there to see if she can smell sick, sad I know.

peninsula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peninsula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peninsula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peninsula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peninsula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peninsula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peninsula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peninsula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peninsula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peninsula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peninsula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly, people are just trying to pull you down because they feel guilty when they compare what they are eating to what you're eating. I don't live at home, but it's the same thing with co-workers and friends. They'll admire my weight loss/muscle tone one second, and the next second be urging me to eat their fries or order dessert.

People I barely know (like my manager) will also come up to me and grill me about whether I'm "doing this the healthy way" or blatantly accuse me of not eating. As someone else said, let it go in one ear and out the other. Don't take them so seriously.

East_IKoP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) East_IKoP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) East_IKoP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) East_IKoP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) East_IKoP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) East_IKoP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) East_IKoP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) East_IKoP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My favorite is when my (admittedly out of shape) friends will make jokes like "oh look at him, so buff oh mannnnnnnn" and I'm just like "ok? you're fat..."

samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by East_IKoP View Post
    My favorite is when my (admittedly out of shape) friends will make jokes like "oh look at him, so buff oh mannnnnnnn" and I'm just like "ok? you're fat..."
    Just being in shape while they're chubby will hurt them more than anything you'll say to them. Keep your silence, get the victory, and enjoy it sooo much more.

Beginnerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beginnerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beginnerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beginnerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beginnerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beginnerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beginnerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beginnerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beginnerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beginnerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beginnerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Parents and family totally piss you off. I've been going to gym for like 2 months now, my dad sometime says "why you wasting your gym membership your still the same as you were 2 months ago whats the point of going." Pisses me OFFFFF! + makes me loose motivation but then i have to come back the forums to motivate my self lol and it works.
    End of year goal : 70KG/154lb

Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by East_IKoP View Post
    Jealousy comes in many forms, oh yes...
    -Fire comes from desire-

Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Yankz87x View Post
    My sister said the same thing to me (although she said it about my multi/fish oil/green tea/glucosamine pills). I told her I'd compare piss tests with her any day of the week.

She stfu real quick. I'm already aware, but it'd be pretty bad if the parents find out the extent of the illegal substances she's partaken of in her Christian university dorm rooms.
    "You show me someone who got fat eating fruit and I'll show you someone with a deep fryer and too much time on their hands."

Y.K.K.M.M.F.

ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    looool i think everyone has this problem...

my friends call my meals "rabbit food" when i pull out cucumbers, celery and tuna to eat at uni.. meanwhile they are snacking on chips and chocolate and offering me some im like "no thanks but here i got a few more cucumbers if you guys want?" my friends reply "nah i cant survive on that sh*t, your getting a lil obsessed" ..im like ok dont come crying to me when you gain weight and it goes to your jiggling ass meanwhile im walkin around tone and trim..

obviously none of us want to eat celery sticks and cold cans of tuna but i rather eat then eat junk food all day have have a sh*t body to show for it...
    "I need my fix daily"

"Obsessed is what lazy people call dedication"

"(Low reps/heavy weight) + clean diet - (high reps/light weight) + (cardio x 3) = muscle definition"

mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mexia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    All of you guys by now you should know that nobody even your family doesn't want to see you become great or feel good basically they just like all the rest of the society are just to uninitiated to make any necessary changes in their lifes.

My friend have a **** them kinda attitude and get going. You do you mate.

BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mexia View Post
    All of you guys by now you should know that nobody even your family doesn't want to see you become great or feel good basically they just like all the rest of the society are just to uninitiated to make any necessary changes in their lifes.

My friend have a **** them kinda attitude and get going. You do you mate.
    Mexia - Your are right champ.. I don't listen to anyone..I do what makes me feel well. Put it like this. Growing up I had a very bad case of Asthma. Since I started training I haven't had an acute attack in years. That is 1 of my reasons I do it. 2nd I am short and never liked being short and skinny. So since I couldn't change anything vertically I knew I can change horizontally.

GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hehe.Yeah..guess that's just one part of being a "GYM Monkey" ah ?Well here's what I do.When someone tells me **** like that,I used to get really angry (like I'm on roid-rage or something),but now I just listen,laugh and when I get in the gym I remember all that **** and I go crazy again and I have a good workout.It works for me.That way you will avoid hurting your friends/family and,you'll have a really good/motivated workout.

P.S. When I come back from the GYM and someone tells me I'm lazy I spin out.That's probably the worst thing lol
    Last edited by GYMPsycho; 11-09-2009 at 09:12 AM.

NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFLMASON is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All my mum does is put me down she does things for me but when she opens her mouth its not nice or its about something i dont care about and if i told her something funny that happend or about my friends she wouldnt laugh she would get striaght to the point of what they were doing all the bad things about is (why) and do they take drugs and who they are after telling them who they are 4 times like seriosly non of youre buisness laugh or shut ur mouth!

I dont talk to my dad
    My bro andrew is cool
    My other 2 bros i dont talk to
    Havnt met my little sister

My stepdad is the nicest guy ever and i am real luky to have him in my life but his daughter is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rude shes daddys little 26 yr old girl and when mummy and daddy broke up so she got sad she had to work to buy her own things and if i do somethign she doesnt like she will infront of my mum say GOSHH WHO BROUGHT YOU UP? and his 2 other sons are alcoholics but they are nice to me

SO YES I DONT LIKE MY FAMILY it sucks! so its up to me to make a new family and keep them the hell away from my MUM
    Last edited by NFLMASON; 11-09-2009 at 02:37 PM.

StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hmmmm, my mom isn't verbally unmotivating but like srsly there is too much junk food in this house!

and she loves eating out

every night its the same thing
    "do you want a bowl of ice cream" .... NO
    "do you want Chinese"... No i dont eat that
    "im getting grandpa an Italian hot dog, do you want anything"... NO i have my chicken

STOP ASKING!
    Body Transformation + Abdomnioplasty results
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQx7fWIEblU

gdonahue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdonahue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdonahue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdonahue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdonahue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdonahue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdonahue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdonahue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdonahue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its good to know other people go through the same stuff my parents are not bad they just dont understand what i can and cant eat my friends think im crazy and they go and grab bad food just to eat it in front of me all i tell them is i can take of my shirt and be proud